BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Now riddhima after getting permission from constipated sasuma has forced her way into bhatnagar kutir so mohan is also forced to live there whereas on other hand megha is unhappy and has nothing to do with mohan while rondhi has been trying to impress mohan with various antics but mohan still avoids her and on ther hand nanhi who has been watching tension between mm organises a mall visit where megha is forced to go with mohan now there bhatnagar family are having a god time rondhi spots this gets angry at mohan and snaps and so is about to stab mohan with it but megha comes in between and is stabbed instead and mohan shouts megha and in next scene we see mohan in hospital bed with megha next to him and so it turns out mohan was in c6a for a month after he was knocked down by a vehicle after talking to rondhis mom aeter he had confessed to e veryone his love for megha after drinking sarson ka tel and whatever he saw after that was an coma induced dream so now after few days mm get registered marriage while on other hand rondhi turns negative after her father dies

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SwastikAshNi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Iska matlab Rondi se shaadi nahi hua!!!Hurray-to negative-fegative banane ki jarurat kya hai,picture se delete kar do!!
Very good one Vyas bro..
Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mumbaiindian911

Now riddhima after getting permission from constipated sasuma has forced her way into bhatnagar kutir so mohan is also forced to live there whereas on other hand megha is unhappy and has nothing to do with mohan while rondhi has been trying to impress mohan with various antics but mohan still avoids her and on ther hand nanhi who has been watching tension between mm organises a mall visit where megha is forced to go with mohan now there bhatnagar family are having a god time rondhi spots this gets angry at mohan and snaps and so is about to stab mohan with it but megha comes in between and is stabbed instead and mohan shouts megha and in next scene we see mohan in hospital bed with megha next to him and so it turns out mohan was in c6a for a month after he was knocked down by a vehicle after talking to rondhis mom aeter he had confessed to e veryone his love for megha after drinking sarson ka tel and whatever he saw after that was an coma induced dream so now after few days mm get registered marriage while on other hand rondhi turns negative after her father dies

Why isn't there a comma or fullstop! πŸ˜† It made me read the whole sequence at one go and finally releasing my breath now! πŸ˜ƒ
Nice! πŸ‘ 
Good for Mohan and Megha! Poor R! All her acting and bashing went into coma nowπŸ˜›! Hope now MM will go to Mauritius for their HM not Nepal! πŸ˜†
Edited by Senpoo - 11 years ago
Ishaqzaade thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mumbaiindian911

Ekdum mast idea diya hai CVs ko apni galti sudharney ke liye. Make all this a LOOONG dream that stretched over months while Mohan was in coma...πŸ‘
..geeth.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Wat a wonderful demented track? πŸ˜† I want its continuation..pls do the honours.
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
LMAO!!!! 🀣 🀣 🀣

So we are still sticking to the "MR marriage" is a dream? 🀣

Excellent thoughtπŸ‘ But I don't think CV's love us enough to show all this.

Good attempt!!
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Abhi bhi i'm ready to buy this months long dream of mohan😲🀣. 
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NeelimaSJ

LMAO!!!! 🀣 🀣 🀣

So we are still sticking to the "MR marriage" is a dream? 🀣

Excellent thoughtπŸ‘ But I don't think CV's love us enough to show all this.

Good attempt!!

Thats because there is no real redemption from what has been doneπŸ˜†
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

Abhi bhi i'm ready to buy this months long dream of mohan😲🀣. 

Honestly Subha even I am ready to buy this OTT dream/coma sequence over what is currently being shownπŸ˜† 

Hope is eternal! I tell you 🀣
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
mohan saala kitna lamba dream dekhta hai spiderman kahi ka🀣 πŸ€£ hum bekaar main itna pareshaan kar diya ridz ka to bhootni dream niklaπŸ˜†