Significance of mangalsutra n sindoor.

jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Been wondering since last nite. Wat is the significance of mangalsutra n sindoor. Wat does n how much does it mean to wife...n husband.
Wife's emotions i think i can understand.its a token of love from her husband. A symbol that she is married. But wat abt husband?
Why was ashu so irritated coz he culdnt see it both times?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

debaparna77 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
In my opinion it's very significant...good post deepu.
niniborn2rule thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
coz ashu knows that even if nidhi is not with him she loves him a lot...now nidhi parting with her mangalsutra and sindoor wud mean she has stopped caring abt ashu has stopped loving him...he just cud not take that... Edited by niniborn2rule - 11 years ago
mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Shayad normally no body notices even if the wife dresses up as an item girl... But in difficult times, probably, one will search for even a haystick... to take help..
rajanigandha26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
My experience is Husbands are more particular about their wives wearing mangalsutra and sindoor. They dont like wearing small mangalsutra or smaller bindi than usuall waht we wear. As Ashu said Maine pehanaya wali bat hoti hai. Rights on wife and wife accepting those rights.
Niks_uae thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 its a personal choice i guess... i hardly wear my MS 2-3 times in a year...
but, maybe it matters a lot to ashu...

parmarA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
deepaji,very valid question,for me mangalsutra and sindur are priceless.and for ashutosh who is decent man and husband who got marriage unexpectadly[from his side] and i think he don't know what is jealousy till now,and for him nidhi is only his[jo bhee jhagda ho]and they are in lucknow.you know deepaji,in up,mp and bihari puri maang bharte hai,and i also love to put sindur and wear mangalsutra.mangalsutra dil ke kareeb hota hai,aur maang maryada ka pratik hota hai,yeh mere logic hai.aur mard to vaise bhi shaadi karneke baad bechara ho jaata hai,uski utari hui shakal dekhkar pata chalta hai ki woh shadishuda hai,bank statements dekhkar bhi😆😆
fanktlk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Niks_uae

its a personal choice i guess... i hardly wear my MS 2-3 times in a year...
but, maybe it matters a lot to ashu...

Its not about wearing or not wearing... it is more of the change in habit... Nidhi was wearing and not after they have separated she stopped.. that hurt Ashu more...

My hubby also comments saying why you need to wear.. when i am with you... bottom line.. I am with you...

It is Ashu's way of reassuring himself that he still matters to her.. 
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wat iam tryin to ask wat does it mean to a hubby?
parmarA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jayanti_dj

Wat iam tryin to ask wat does it mean to a hubby?

jab shaadi ke waqt pati mangalsutra aur sindoordaan ki vidhi sampann karta hai tabhise woh saat vachanome bandh jaata hai ki woh patni ki raksha karega aur uski har jaroorato ka dhyan rakhega,and that means a lot to hubby[who knows actually meaning of this,that mangalsutra and sindur are not only ritual but a trust and love too.pati feel proud that she is my wife and maine use pehnaya hai.