Taani - Rey *Taa Rey* story is running on 'BACK'

Snigs. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

P.s :- Im not creating any fictional points. This is just the facts I have seen in D3.

P.P.s:-  Sarcasm in answers not allowed, Bashing of characters not allowed. Bringing Kria in the comments not allowed and up of all dat complaining on Reyaansh's character is not allowed. Just think he is the new character 'Rey' and not 'Reyaansh'.

Lately in D3 or if to be said on Taa   Rey track, its been running on the 'BACK' scenes.

'Tip Tip Barsa Paani' was a dream when Rey was staring at Taani's 'BACK' which had nothing but a lot many dori's revealing her skin. Even in the Saari most of her 'BACK' was revealed. The dream sequence too was after glaring her revealing 'BACK'.

Last week it runned on Rey's back after the Mitwa Sequence. Rey was injured on his 'BACK'...Taani made him shirtless and dressed the wound on his back and the complete week was concerned about his 'BACK' even this monday before the footloose dance started. Rey was shirtless, he couldn't reach his hand to the 'BACK' and Taani came in at the moment. He kept back the shirt but Taani was so concerned that she wanted him to remove the shirt.

And this week after the foodfight...Rey was concerned for Taani's irritation and they went to a washroom and what he did?? Cleaned her 'BACK' and touched it. Frankly speaking, it was nothing but just a C grade scene. Taani's dress was revealing even at this scene.

This shows how Cv's or Palki are attracted to showing scenes on 'BACK' and only on 'Taa   Rey' because no other couple concentrated much like this.

Loving or Caring for a person. Then the relationship is called 'LOVE'.

Loving or caring for 'BACK n ALL'.

Then the relationship is called 'LUST'.

If you really don't have any good messages to spread in your show atleast don't spoil the nature of relationship called 'Love' by tagging it unnecessarily when its not there.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Satluvsd3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
true true...!!
damn true!
agree with every single word of yours snigdha!!
bang on post snigdha!πŸ‘

Then the relationship is called 'LUST'.

this sentence said it all!!!!!!
1stly TaaRey's stroy started on a very absurd n damn bad note n now with these scenes coming up !!
*sigh* missing KriYaansh !!n really disappointed with the CV's!!πŸ˜’
every TaaRey scene i start remembering them!

always this has happened as u have showed the scenes n d caps too!
so this is a total evidence that their story is running on "back!!!!!"
they really shouldnt spoil THE MAIN content of D3(DIL) like this!!
i mean it can be improved any day!!!!!!
but not like this!!!!!!
Cv's plz wake up improve "DIL!!"esp in terms of SwaRon
sry snigdha i dragged SwaRon into this πŸ˜”

Snigs. thumbnail

Ya, I agree they r completing spoiling the 'Dil' of D3 by showing 'LUST'...

And you know I think Cv's r doing this...

If you need a fan following then it has to be either of these - People who follow d show from d beginning or people who start watching for 'LUST' scenes and now I think they r following d 2nd option.

SwaRon fans where unanswered and when we requested from KriYansh side also no answers!!

There r only few things in d track - Taa  Rey close scenes without chemistry, SwaRon one happy moments n 3 sad moments, Kriyaansh scenes n things scrubbed on Taa   Rey.

This is exactly how the story is now and upcoming dancing banned n more Romance it seems. I kno on which couple it will be.

Deetha. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
res

unres

finally im here...kk no bashing sarcasism etc etc...coming to the topic...mujhe kuch yaad aaraha hai...humne kal aisa hi kuch baat kiya  ri8???

waise kisiko maan na ya na maan na hai ...i dont care par sach ye hai ki ...its a show running on a C-GRADE track...

their lead went out... (mind it itd kria not shakti...dnt bring shakti too)

they justified her character...but yeah ending ...hmm theek tha par i think the truth shoud come out...

and next...heartbreak hone ke baad kya koi insaan itna despo banta hai for a  b*******y physical desire...

its clear now-a-days

ri8 from the DIL SE scene...

kya mainleads ek doosre se pyaar karte hai ya ek doosre ki body se...

i know im too vulgur but its the truth...

ri8 from dil se...aate hi drool...i mean itne paas ye wo karke...kk...next uske baad jo the fine...eye mei kuch girna and she blowing it out and many other stuff ike as a tradition the female slips and male  saves her...these were ok ...

next came

abt the grt TIP TIP BARSA PAANI...

i mean are u serious...rey who is angry with her coz she proposed him ...was  drooling over her back...???? i mean seriously???? rey ki aisi character aisi hai kya???then the dream sequence/...

its pure LUST...just a physical want...agar ek doosre keliye feel karne baad wo bhi to heights then agar they want the other its totally justified...pyaar karte ho its obvious...

sorry to respective fans but i wanna ask

agar kal sharon ya neha or simmi,rinni...by mistake ek backless top pehnenge toh kya rey unhe bhi aisa hi dekhega...its a genuiene qsn...coz its what is hapening in the show now

apni fans ko kho rahe ho toh ye sab dikhake fans ko gain karna chahte ho????

almost kissing scenes ye wo and mostly YUCK wo kal ki food fight ke baad wala...agar kuch ache track mei leke jaate toh i would say wow...agar ye scene swaron ko bhi hota na tab bhi yahi kehti YUCK!!!!!!! coz ...kya bolun its ...ewww!!!!!!! swaron are too not in perfect relation still sharon is not confident abt her feelings...

and taani ka rey ki shirt zabardasti khulwake bandage karna...agar wo aasakti hai toh kisiko bula bhi sakti hai...

arey mai bhi ek clg mei hi pad rahi hun...more over dancer hi hun...i know how it feels jab ek ladke ko shirtles dekhte ho coz show tym mei ghadbad hojati hai ...mere partner ko do shirt mei ek nikal tha...par situation problem donon nikal diya aur ooppsie god knows how i danced with him...aisa koi ladki kisi ladke ki shirt nahi keech thi...god!!!!! i cant believe cv's at tyms...

and plzz...kunwar ko shirtless mat dikhao uch dinon keliye...ppl ko attract karne keliye its best way i know...coz many  die over him...and his shirtless avatar but now its too much...shirts ki kami hai kya????

and taani...ufff...what to say...i never understand this character ...frankly speaking cv's  aarey itna kheechna kyun seedha show them making love to each othr...itni cheap...i never ever imagined ki D3 ki aisi story banegi...

shit...feeling bad for the dissaster!!!!!!!
Edited by deetha - 11 years ago
yogini64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Bang on post snigs πŸ˜‰

its just a 'back game' 🀒

don't knw why they are so obsessed wid it πŸ€”

vhele scenes- cheapgrade . . . . Lowering the quality of show

wats the need btw?

rey used to tie kriya's dori- eyes closed πŸ‘

but ab to bas jaise bahana chahiye . . . . As if there's no new ideas

i'm sick of cv's now πŸ˜”
Snigs. thumbnail
Yogs check my previous comment...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
  • Love is a desire to give and lust is a desire to get ...
  • Lust can't wait; but love can...
When ever Kria was their there was wait in Rey's eyes ...He helped her to make her team ..he always helped her to boost her confidence ... He always gave similarly Kria did she gave him wings to fly without her ...  This was Love atleast in my eyes...

And now just look at the two points and tell me ..wat is going on now???? 

Can't comment ...  on this .. its going hell cheap way ... 

Rey waited for so long to get Kria ... and he cant wait now Y???

Cuz Love can wait Lust cant...

Edited by Angel56 - 11 years ago
yogini64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Snigs . . . πŸ‘
sach me yar . . . . . We are the followers of 'love' not 'lust'
agar aisa hi kuch dekhna hota toh- some mahesh bhatt movies & others are a better choice for that . . . & they do have logic too πŸ˜†
agirlhasnoname. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wooo !!.. osm post snigs true .. though i m not watching d3 Anymore but ya i accidently peeped into it and i found "BaCk " scene ..
true true true .. everything u hv written is true ...!!!
Snigs. thumbnail

Originally posted by: deetha

res

unres

finally im here...kk no bashing sarcasism etc etc...coming to the topic...mujhe kuch yaad aaraha hai...humne kal aisa hi kuch baat kiya  ri8???

Ya we talked about the same thing yesterday and thats why I so badly wanted to make this post😊

waise kisiko maan na ya na maan na hai ...i dont care par sach ye hai ki ...its a show running on a C-GRADE track...

C-grade track to attract ppl who watch these type of scenes...waah! Wat an idea Palki ji!!

their lead went out... (mind it itd kria not shakti...dnt bring shakti too)

I don't understand why we have to explain this point always! Can't they understand we r talking abt Kria n not Shaks

they justified her character...but yeah ending ...hmm theek tha par i think the truth shoud come out...

Without revealing the truth the story will always b incomplete n it will also spread a message don't love any1 truly n don't sacrifice anything for ur friends n passion like Kria did.

and next...heartbreak hone ke baad kya koi insaan itna despo banta hai for a  b*******y physical desire...

Physical desire...I think if really Rey wants to feel touching a gal n all he wil surely get all d girls by just a cal! N by showing these type of scenes I even dislike Taani's character more n more. How can sum1 allow a boy to touch without senses?!

its clear now-a-days

ri8 from the DIL SE scene...

kya mainleads ek doosre se pyaar karte hai ya ek doosre ki body se...

In this case we have to agree Taani is in love with Rey's body n vice-versa is the case..

i know im too vulgur but its the truth...

ri8 from dil se...aate hi drool...i mean itne paas ye wo karke...kk...next uske baad jo the fine...eye mei kuch girna and she blowing it out and many other stuff ike as a tradition the female slips and male  saves her...these were ok ...

Remember Deetha, when Taani entered her first day in college, she slips and rey falls on her...normal gal would feel comfortable in this position and it was her first day and she was smiling...!!! How cheap..

next came

abt the grt TIP TIP BARSA PAANI...

i mean are u serious...rey who is angry with her coz she proposed him ...was  drooling over her back...???? i mean seriously???? rey ki aisi character aisi hai kya???then the dream sequence...

No Comments on Tip Tip Barsa Paani...I feel bad for Amar who is made to do all these things!

its pure LUST...just a physical want...agar ek doosre keliye feel karne baad wo bhi to heights then agar they want the other its totally justified...pyaar karte ho its obvious...

sorry to respective fans but i wanna ask

agar kal sharon ya neha or simmi,rinni...by mistake ek backless top pehnenge toh kya rey unhe bhi aisa hi dekhega...its a genuiene qsn...coz its what is hapening in the show now

Leave about Sharon...she is his bestie...and he knows she is committed...will he stare at Simmi, Rinni, Vishakha in dat way if they wear backless tops or revealing tops?!

apni fans ko kho rahe ho toh ye sab dikhake fans ko gain karna chahte ho????

This is one of the cheap-tactics to gain fans..

almost kissing scenes ye wo and mostly YUCK wo kal ki food fight ke baad wala...agar kuch ache track mei leke jaate toh i would say wow...agar ye scene swaron ko bhi hota na tab bhi yahi kehti YUCK!!!!!!! coz ...kya bolun its ...ewww!!!!!!! swaron are too not in perfect relation still sharon is not confident abt her feelings...

and taani ka rey ki shirt zabardasti khulwake bandage karna...agar wo aasakti hai toh kisiko bula bhi sakti hai...

I just can't speak on this scenes where she forces him to become shirt-less...if she is really so concerned and if she doesn't have lust or such feelings she can tell her bhaiya Swayam to do that rather than touching his back with her hands!

arey mai bhi ek clg mei hi pad rahi hun...more over dancer hi hun...i know how it feels jab ek ladke ko shirtles dekhte ho coz show tym mei ghadbad hojati hai ...mere partner ko do shirt mei ek nikal tha...par situation problem donon nikal diya aur ooppsie god knows how i danced with him...aisa koi ladki kisi ladke ki shirt nahi keech thi...god!!!!! i cant believe cv's at tyms...

and plzz...kunwar ko shirtless mat dikhao uch dinon keliye...ppl ko attract karne keliye its best way i know...coz many  die over him...and his shirtless avatar but now its too much...shirts ki kami hai kya????

Amar I mercy him...how will he feel if he will be forced to such scenes like touching back n all?! Come on yaar...Amar n Vrinda r new to the screens n there shud b minimum gap for them to adjust and starting itself with those scenes...how disgusting!!

and taani...ufff...what to say...i never understand this character ...frankly speaking cv's  aarey itna kheechna kyun seedha show them making love to each othr...itni cheap...i never ever imagined ki D3 ki aisi story banegi...

I can and will never will like her character becoz of the way its made. Vrinda I don't know how bad she wil be feeling bcoz of all dis but I think Cv's shud also understand in taking any steps becoz mostly all will not take d real character n d role differently.

shit...feeling bad for the dissaster!!!!!!!

D3 is lost now its only a C-grade show!

Underlined