Neha.K. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Mannu Please... ek Maa ki aatma ko mat khured :-(
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Priya & Ash
Jeevika said it, she can get pregnant again, but not have another M again- once M is gone, that it! And with Viren backing her up why are others choosing to support M's death? Beeji is right M will live in guilt, but kyaa yaar, at least she will still be breathing! Its beyond my understanding, ki they are actually going to court despite M having 1 day to live :S..
I feel abortion and donor shoud have occured without M's knowledge and then wen she gets ebtter, they could have told her!
_innocent_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha.K.

Mannu Please... ek Maa ki aatma ko mat khured :-(

what does the bold word mean?
shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
@ Nuhuuu & Priyuu😛 : case pe cae, case aur kitna case sidhuu mama ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

@ Juliet: loved nursing nursing cursing love of MB, I watch this show for DD u know na😉
ananyakai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: _innocent_

Priya & Ash
Jeevika said it, she can get pregnant again, but not have another M again- once M is gone, that it! And with Viren backing her up why are others choosing to support M's death? Beeji is right M will live in guilt, but kyaa yaar, at least she will still be breathing! Its beyond my understanding, ki they are actually going to court despite M having 1 day to live :S..
I feel abortion and donor shoud have occured without M's knowledge and then wen she gets ebtter, they could have told her!

xactly julie di
i mean cmon yaar she is on d verge of dieing n if parents have decided to abort who d hell r all to interfere..(only mannu pov can be justified being against mannu)
do dey love d unborn more dan manvi if yes den just wanna tell dem go to hell!
Neha.K. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

what does the bold word mean?

scratch😆
shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Priya & Ash

BANG ON! Juliet😛 there are certain things which younger shouldn't know. not only younger, abortion is a private decesion between a couple they annouced it at living room😲😲 J is M's mom & Viren is almost father figure so no need to over hearing drama by M & court case. they just abort & donate and later drama can be shown with M's guilt & many other things. M is so concerned of J's unborn baby what about Jeevika herself? who raised her. she is not at all guilty to leve Jeevika, Virat & both family?😲
_innocent_ thumbnail
Merii Sharmuuu same here yaar<3... am glad its doing reallty well now >3  Sikander is soo sexy nah🤣

Ash <3 Actually despite DJ saying thats never going to happen, (abortion) i felt he understood but Swamini and Vanshika wah wah wah and Beejii even more WAH WAH WAH ( but i think she didnt want M to live in guilt)  I am just amazed at Inder supporting M, a child wants sweets before bedtime, parent refuses due to child getting all hyped up- child remains stubborn, parents remain adamant!- simple- and yet Inder 😡😆
nobo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@sharmi, lmaoo sunny istyle, case Pe case , case Pe case Aur fir Tarikh Pe Tarikh for the same 

C'mon as m saying Give her some aenesthetic and get the operation done. Then do whatever talks & grief u want
_innocent_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: shadowstreet

BANG ON! Juliet😛 there are certain things which younger shouldn't know. not only younger, abortion is a private decesion between a couple they annouced it at living room😲😲 J is M's mom & Viren is almost father figure so no need to over hearing drama by M & court case. they just abort & donate and later drama can be shown with M's guilt & many other things. M is so concerned of J's unborn baby what about Jeevika herself? who raised her. she is not at all guilty to leve Jeevika, Virat & both family?😲

Exactly, she is not thinking of Jeevika in the future! She thinks J will be happy with her baby despite being aware she could have saved M had she not been selfish (J said this today)  But J said she would die- if M dies!.. :S