10 Mins n the snakes in...Sep 5th, 2012

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜•
Edit

I am not sad...just puzzled. Am glad ASR is thinking, using his Harvard Ed.
Am glad Khushi agreed with Asr's decision not to bring the snake in...

But...

Why doesnt ASR just pack Dadi and send her off to the ashram again?

When he knows she will create more trouble??? Maybe nani should take the initiative??????

Too much happening,,,,,,,,,am still excited but slightly puzzled!!!!!!!!

Great analysis...are you Harvard educated too??????????
Edited by lazylad8 - 11 years ago
Fazila~ thumbnail
Post by  boreddamsel

hahaha.. I always thought there were funnier episodes in IPK.. but today was the most hilarious one ever.. and no, it wasn't NK.. it was first Dadi and then Shyam who cracked me up! lol.. 

Dadi's dialogue.. 
"No one can love Anjali as much as Shyam does"
The dialogue of the day.. ... πŸ‘"I have seen it in his eyes, the love" .. 
my reaction to that.. πŸ€£

Dadi is in love... awww.. she fell in love with Shyam's tears... awww.. someone's in love.. awww.. πŸ˜³

The next funny individual today was Shyam.. 
omg.. I wanted to call the fire department today.. 'coz his pants were on fire .. after lying so much.. lol.. each dialogue he said to Anjali made me crack up so hard.. my tummy was aching..

The next comic was Her Highness Poojali.. aww.. I dont feel sympathy nor pity.. towards her.. her blindness cracks me up now.. 

The way she said.. I want shyam to Arnav.. lol.. Pappa pappa, I want toffeee.. I want icecream! Chotte, Chotte.. I want Shyam! πŸ€£

And now the award for the stupidest individual goes to Mrs Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada.. Asking Arnav to bring Shyam back.. that scene made me do so many facepalms.. my face hurt! πŸ˜†

When she said that and Arnav yelled at her.. that made me realize what the next MU will be... Khushi will go behind Arnav and get Shyam into the house.. and that will make Arnav angry at her.. bravo Khushi.. sometimes its better if you dont try to fix everything.. sometimes its better if you let Arnav handle it the way he wants to.. he knows what is best for his Di.. or well he thinks he does! 

Honestly girl.. there is a limit to being selfless.. 

Have you forgotten that 
Shyam was lusting after you even while his wife was pregnant.. 
Shyam tried to kill you.. 
Shyam kidnapped and tried to burn your hubby alive
Shyam has tried to touch you..and even confessed his love to you twice!

and still.. still.. you think that he has changed because his child died? do you think so because you think Arnav changed.. but then again, Arnav was always like that.. he was always a good person hiding behind a dark mask.. you just found the hidden Arnav and tore off the mask.. Khushi do you not understand that people never change.. don't forget that you gave Shyam a chance earlier.. and that was the biggest mistake of your life.. and haven't you suffered enough to konw not to give him another chance.. 

this girl will never learn.. 

But the star of today's episode.. 
Did Arnav say I dont need any proof.. awww.. 
Arnav said something smart today.. πŸ‘ When Dadi said you believed something that was told you, then Arnav said I can tell you the same thing.. brilliant! I loved how he should have said Dadi to go back to ashram.. brilliant! Hmm.. improvement.. not perfect.. still not perfect.. but definitely improvement!

Good episode.. and hilarious hilarious episode..  hahahaha.. 
Thanks Fuzzy again for restoring my faith in the show! Love you! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Post by RareAngel

Brilliant Post Fuzzy!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! ASR is back!!! Luv him!! Luv him!! LUUUVVV HHHIIIMMM!!❀️❀️

Gooo ASR!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ U tell that kameenee who's BOSS!πŸ˜†

Ok that dadi seriously needs to get lost!!! Go away u Bhudhi Churailll!!!😑😑

And Khushi😲😲😲

Why do u want shyamooo to come back...U know how 2 faced he is...U thought that he would change after discovering Anjali is pregnant...did he change khushi did he!

And I have no words for Shyamooo...

And OMG!! Anjali at the end😑😑 I literally wanted to do this to my laptop!!

Oh well what ever happens...I want someone to beat dadi up!
I think naniji should kung fu her ass!!πŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ€£

Edited by Fazila~ - 11 years ago
Punkin22 thumbnail
Today's episode was torture and turmoil for me.  Thank goodness Fuzzy, you can take this explosion of emotions and feeling and magnificently make sense of it all.

I understand your feeling, Anjali invokes nothing inside me anymore.  I can't separate DB/Anjali anymore.  Anjali cares about only three things, me, myself and I.  Selfish to the core.

Dadi is the most unhappy souls I have ever witnessed and she is not only unhappy herself but makes sure anyone around her is captures and held in her unhappy world.  She is evil, she has made up her mind who is right and who is wrong and she will not be moved.  In psychology we are taught that a mentally unhealthy person will attract only mentally unhealthy people.  Shyam, Anjali and Dadi are perfect examples.

So our Harvard's brain has been jump-started.  You go ASR!!  He has Dadi's real agenda and he wants no part of it but will watch his back.  Smart.

Does Shyam have a magic card that allows that psychopath to come and go in RM anytime he wants to.  He comes in more than the gardener!!!!

Tomorrow has me concerned about Khushi and Arnav.  Arnav was very plain with Khushi, Shyam has not changed and I will never let him back into RM.  Please Khushi heed Arnav's words, if not ASR is going to take your head off.  I understand you want Di happy but please don't betray Arnav.

Very well written and thought out post Fuzzy...
Edited by Punkin22 - 11 years ago
Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
My thoughts:

CVs apparently have decided to use my yogurt cup brain to dip their aloo paratha...

Khushi - She took a page from Anjali's book and realized Dumb people gets the dough in this family. So she decided to sell her brain at the ebay.  

Bimbo is in the season...
Then why use brain for no reason?

What Khushi said: Arnavji, may be losing the child has changed Shyamji.

What I heard next: Now he won't just go after murdering you for property, he will murder the entire family instead.

Then Khushi said: We should give him a second chance...

Me: Why not? After all he should keep trying until he succeeds...

She gets the Dumbali award today.

Arnav - Smarty pants Arnav read my comments yesterday on Fuzzy's post and delivered the dialogues in proper place. He gets a Gold star... β­οΈ

Khushi: Bring Shyamji back for Di.

What Arnav said: You believed him?

What I heard next: Khushi also inhaled RM's dumbo-maker air? I gotta book my suite in mental asylum considering now I have two bimbos to take care of... 

Anjali - She swallowed Shyam's lies again. Shyam fed her digestive pills.

CVs - My dear CVs. You wrote the utterly nonsensical plan of miscarriage. We swallowed that. But today you took the cake.

Anjali gets discharged from the hospital but the Doctor does not mention the giant glass pieces embedded on both of her foot at all as if having glass pieces in both feet are common condition among pregnant woman.

She comes to Arnav's room after she had a secret tryst with Shyam who by the way, enters RM anytime from anywhere, she walks to Arnav's room without bleeding or stumbling. 

Tell me something CVs, have you ever had glass pieces stuck on your feet? 

Let me make it clear for you...

When you have normal feet and glass pieces embed in your feet, you balance on both legs hence the glass pieces gets embedded equally on both feet.

When you have a handicapped feet like Anjali and glass pieces embed in your feet, you balance on the good leg hence the glass pieces gets embedded more on the good feet thus tearing the muscles and tendons.

That will make you unable to walk until the wound is cleared, bandaged and healed.

You can't wear shoes at that time because the shoes will hurt the injured feet. And if you try to walk on naked feet, you will bleed all over as the good foot is more injured and won't be able to take most of your weight.

But look at Anjali - the miracle girl. Not only the doctor does not inform the family of the injury, but even ASR does not notice it when he lays Anjali down on her bed, after lifting her from the wheelchair. 

The very same day within a minute, Anjali gets up from the bed and walks to Chotey's room without any sign of pain or bleeding and demands her suhag (husband) back...

No bandage needed, no fast aid required. It's not only a miracle recovery, but it's a straight Divine Intervention... 

On a lighter note: 

NK - Di, what happened in one hour that you look so good?

Me - Visual orgasm by seeing her very own creepwa... It's the next best thing after the actual one...
Edited by tia.o - 11 years ago
riafna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Brilliant post.Agree with you completely each and every word.Anjali loose not only your's respect not only whole fan's respect she is gonna loose Arnav respect.I must say the biggest lost in her life more than her parents loss, her baby, her life and whatever it may be.Actually she lost her future and she destroyed her chotey's faith, his confidence, his life(who thinks its she his world) etc.This is the time she has to stay with him and make him confident and I am with you.Dadi is making his life hell .He needs you but you are not there.When we fall ill we need our dearest one's presence so you need snake right? Means your priority your preference is snake not your chotey...We are true about you Anjali .You are selfish and we predicted it early that its so near the day he will loose his respect for you and one more thing Khushi gains it.Today he had medicine when he heard your name but tomorrow he won't.Only because of that he may be avoid his medicine

Khushi today I am proud of you and angry with you.The way you encourage him, make him strong and make him had medicine, try to console Arnav, try to reduce his anger, try to make him calm ..made me proud of you.But you forget that how that snake can change.I think when Arnav's brain came back after vacation Khushi's gone for vacation.What the...you know well how kamina was he and how he manipulates things and how he acts every time after he caught how he managed to act innocent and you saw it with your own eyes.Forget that incident which he try to convince Anjali is not a good wife , innocent bachelor who stayed in Buaji's house when you are trying to save how he lived in that house and the way he acts normal he don't have any clue about kidnapping...how Khushi how.Heard that cat which fell on hot water never go near by cold water ..But you.

Mami was shocked when Dadi supports snake and I think she believes Khushi than Arnav.Nani and Nk you people are great.πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by afnariaz - 11 years ago
.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thankx to CVS For atleast not ruining ASR...else theu have already started ruining Khushi...πŸ˜•

gud post FazzπŸ‘
deeswarna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice post:)
Arghhh i so hate shyam. looks like there is no limit to his evilness!!!!
Fazila~ thumbnail
I detest shyam...i dont know how im gonna endure him in RH..i dont know how much more i can take of him...
Thnx for the lovely update!!!πŸ˜ƒ...The way Shyaam was looking at the nurse I thought for a second that he had stopped lusting after KhushiπŸ˜†