Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Today's activities for the Forum

1)Hit Chaska Meter again & again daily .

2)Participate in the Forum's activities 

3)Trying complete 250 views of the post & then make 2nd post . 

4)Do not repeat the Topics already posted in the Forum .(at least check 1st 5 page of the Forum & then post) 

Guys do comment on TB Article for our show 

76manesha thumbnail

Scene of the Day

Edited by manesha76 - 11 years ago
76manesha thumbnail

Dialogue of the Day

Megha to Renu : Ainda se mere mamloon se door rahiye . Joh bhi sawaal poochne hai aap mujhse poochiye bacchion beech mein mat layiye . 

Mohan to Indu : " haan maa , tum sach kehti ho jab bhi koi mere bholepan ka fayaada uthata hai toh mujhe pata bhi nahi chalta " .
76manesha thumbnail

Article 

Riddhima's move creates rift between Mohan and Megha

A high tension drama will soon be witnessed by the viewers of the show on 'Colors TV' "Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha", by Sunshine Productions. Riddhima, played by Prinal Oberoi, decides to move into Mohan's house. This move by her will be the reason of friction between the couple, Mohan and Megha.

Megha and Mohan's life after marriage is already facing some rough weather, after the disclosure of, Riddhima being married to Mohan. Their honeymoon in Nepal also ended on a sour note because of this very reason. They were confronted by Riddhima at the very hotel they were staying in.

Now Riddhima, will be shown desperately wanting to get back once again in, Mohan's life. Shifting forcibly into Mohan's house and staying there as his wife, will worsen the situation for Megha and Mohan. Mohan's reasoning with Megha, of his marriage with Riddhima, also goes unheeded.

http://www.filmitown.com/2012/09/05/riddhimas-move-creates-rift-between-mohan-and-megha/

76manesha thumbnail

TRP
 Week 35

Na Bole Tum 1.6 (last week 1.7)

BALH 3.4 (last week 3.3)

PV 2.6(last week 2.7)

MKAP 2.3(last week 2.4)

Colors' other shows

Kairee - 1.3 (last week 1.5)  ðŸ˜†

SSK - 3.1 (last week 3.5) ðŸ˜•

BV - 5.5  (last week 4.8) ðŸ¥³

MB - 2.5 (last week 2.2) 

CSAM - 1.6 (last week 1.5) ðŸ˜Š

Parichay - 2.6 (last week 2.1) ðŸ˜²

Uttaran - 2.8 (last week 2.8) ðŸ¥±
76manesha thumbnail

Aditi's Land 

okie...i just dwnloaded and finished watching for the second time...lemme do some thinking now...

let me see how deep the water is in which mohan is submerged...

1. ridzie (a clear psychopath) telling all kinds of lies that too on the face of mohan...clearly she doesnt care anymore whether mohan will accept her or not...because obviously wat she did today after that mohan will never accept her even if megha goes away from his life...ridzie only wants one thing that mohan and megha will never be tog...

2. indu...really guys i am more disgusted with indu than ridzie...ridzie is noone...she can do the worst with mohan because mohan has no feelings for her...but indu...isnt she his mother...but still she believes every word of ridzie and accuses mohan of spoiling "bechari" ridzie's life...and calling megha vidhwa...i cannot believe a mother can call her living son's wife a vidhwa...how disgusting can she get...

i must say here in the entire scene kunal was just mindblowing...his expressions wen ridzie was lying was superb...it was like he cannot fathom a person can be so evil... i loved his line "jab bhi koi mere bholepan ka faida uthata hai mujhe pata bhi nahi chalta"...

3. i watched the MM scene in vyas house several times and each time my disgusting feeling towards megha gets growing...
let me write here the lines...
mohan: riddhima kahati hai ke maine usse dhoka diya...maine usse bina bataye tumse shaadi karli (notice megha's expression here...she was fully in agreement with ridzie's false accusations)...
then mohan so desperately saying "tum bhi janti ho ye sach nahi hai"...

megha: mein kuchh nahi janti (i cudnt believe my ears)...kiya sach hai kiya jhooth kuchh bhi nahi (which means megha does not believe wat mohan said the previous day everything about y he married ridzie and how ridzie herself set him free by gving back the mangalsutra)...
aur naahi mein iske bade me tumse baat karna chahti hoon (now i want to know something...wen there is a crisis...then how come it will be solved widout conversation)...
mein sirf chahti hoon ki jo bhi tumne kiya usse yaha kisiko kuchh pata na chale (this was the most disgusting line...the way she said jo bhi tumne kiya as if he alone is responsible for everything and he deserves everything that is hapening to him now)...
kyunki ma papaji jiji unko bohot dukh hoga...aur addu aur nanhi ko mein taqleef dena nahi chahti (i never heard a more selfish kind of statement...she is talking taqleef of everyone except the person who is standing in front of her)...

megha has fallen so much in my eyes today that i dunno whether i want mohan to do anything to convince her...
megha is putting mohan in absolute tight corner...she doesnt want vyas family to know anything...she doesnt want to talk with him on this matter...so how come mohan will stop ridzie from telling everyone...how come widout help from megha he can face vyas family...
i loved the expressions of kunal here...even he cudnt believe wat megha was saying...that megha doesnt trust him is something he cannot believe...

and then wen mohan stressed on talking she said "tum kyun nahi samajhte ho...bas baat karni hai to karni hai...zid karni hai to karni hai"...
i am almost on the verge of hating megha for these lines...wat does she mean that baat nahi karni...she wont talk...mohan wont talk...vyas family wont know the truth...then where will things go from here...so wat is her suggestion...
and i cant believe she said that mohan is doing zid...who is actually doing zid here...

i am now counting on jiji and nanhi...but one thing i can never accept...maybe jiji and nanhi will convince megha to solve this matter by talking with mohan...but i want megha to realise it herself that she must stand by mohan...i dont want others to convince her...
megha has already gone to the dumps...only one way she can redeem herself is by going to mohan herself to talk with him and not because she is convinced by JNG...

today i think i must say guru is much worthy as a friend of mohan than indu as a mother of mohan...even guru can easily believe wat ridzie is saying because wen she was returning the MS...guru was not at home...mohan himself sent him away...but guru knows his bhaiyya can never do such a thing...but indu can believe that her son can do this...

i think i shud better stop analysing some of the upcoming episodes...because i will be only repeating myself that how disgusted i am with megha...
so unless she redeems herself i will better stay away from making any long posts...

p.s. the precap is scary...ridzie is saying that her arthi will go from this house...we know she is a psychopath...i think now she will try to win mohan by threatening to commit suicide...i only hope guru keeps all butter knives hidden away ðŸ˜†

and another thing i am confused...someone pls clear me...if mohan is still staying in vyas house...then that means megha is sleeping with jiji and mohan is sleeping with nanhi and addu...so how come jiji is not suspecting anything...i mean in our family a newly married couple is never separated...kuchh bhi halat ho...chahe space ki kitni bhi kamhi ho...but somehow arrangements r made so that the couple can hv a room by themselves...how come jiji is not suggesting that the kids sleep with her and megha shud sleep with mohan...kam se kam humare family mein to aisa hi hota...

i expect more from jiji...

i loved the first scene in PL...both AS and KKK were awesome with their expressions...i loved how megha was thanking mohan with her eyes for the school fees and how mohan was casual about it...of course he needs no thanks because the kids belong to him also even if megha does not think so...
i also noticed how mohan was thinking of only the gud moments and megha was thinking only of the bad moments in nepal...

typical of megha...today megha refuses to believe mohan forgetting everything that he did from day 1 till today...she always tends to judge mohan by his faults than by his virtue

Credit goes to Aditi 
shanu4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Manesha : ek aur dialog of the day hai "haa maa, 2m sach kehti ho jab b koi mere bholepan ka fayaada uthata hai toh mujhe pata b nahi chalta."
-Deb- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Raone

Manesha : ek aur dialog of the day hai "haa maa, 2m sach kehti ho jab b koi mere bholepan ka fayaada uthata hai toh mujhe pata b nahi chalta."

yups  ye dialogue toh mast tha...

Today everyone's   acting were perfect...10/10
for all

Edited by -Deb- - 11 years ago
ash2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I would like to hear slap on a face dialogues from megha to renu.