Users

Frequent Posters

pigglywiggly thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
this is for OVI 

Amita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I have been a silent reader but current track made me write this. Just want to tell you all that don't let this show affect you. It's just a show. I understand most of you are Arvi's fans and i am too. But if you look at current track, and what purvi said that her sacrifice will gain her something so who knows, after arjun marries ovi and then arjun will not still be happy with her and slowly she will realize that he does not love her and will never love her so who know she might have a change of heart and might free him. Hope that happens. After all show will not be interesting if it doesn't have twist. So relax all of you, have patience. You might get to see your arvi together. I don't know if anyone has expreince this but you realize how much you love someone by living far away from that somone. I am experiencing that right now.

AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
how can you call ovi cheap??? where it was purvi's decision to ask arjun to marry ovi ... ovi did not blackmailed her nor did she threaten purvi ... only thing she said if you give me arjun then i will give baba back to archana ... purvi is the stupid one here ... she knows the truth about sachin if she really wanted archana to be with manav then why didn't go to manav and told the truth ... yes purvi made a promise to archana that she will not tell the truth but at the same time she made lots of promises with arjun yet she thought it was important for archu to get manav rather then telling the truth about sachin ... its purvi's fault its archana's fault you can not blame ovi ... if tomorrow someone comes and says i can get u anything in the world but you just have to do something for me are you goign to do it???? no its up to the person purvi made a wrong choice now she better live with it ... but dont bash ovi
mallika_1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: trupat

how can you call ovi cheap??? where it was purvi's decision to ask arjun to marry ovi ... ovi did not blackmailed her nor did she threaten purvi ... only thing she said if you give me arjun then i will give baba back to archana ... purvi is the stupid one here ... she knows the truth about sachin if she really wanted archana to be with manav then why didn't go to manav and told the truth ... yes purvi made a promise to archana that she will not tell the truth but at the same time she made lots of promises with arjun yet she thought it was important for archu to get manav rather then telling the truth about sachin ... its purvi's fault its archana's fault you can not blame ovi ... if tomorrow someone comes and says i can get u anything in the world but you just have to do something for me are you goign to do it???? no its up to the person purvi made a wrong choice now she better live with it ... but dont bash ovi

u dont have to tell us ok
ovi is a cheap girl 
she knew it that arjun dont love her he loves purvi but then she goes to purvi for make a deal
ovi ka arjun ovi ko wapis de do blah blah blah. she is a shamless girl in the whole world
she is willing to marry a man she knows who never will love her
besharmi ki bhi koi hadh hoti hai.
sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mallika_1

u dont have to tell us ok
ovi is a cheap girl 
she knew it that arjun dont love her he loves purvi but then she goes to purvi for make a deal
ovi ka arjun ovi ko wapis de do blah blah blah. she is a shamless girl in the whole world
she is willing to marry a man she knows who never will love her
besharmi ki bhi koi hadh hoti hai.

so wat is purvi,her dialogues were pathetic
wat was she tlkng abt
ovi dint do anyting,it was purvis decision only
Amita10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sherma

so wat is purvi,her dialogues were pathetic

wat was she tlkng abt
ovi dint do anyting,it was purvis decision only

SudhaSangeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
To Deal Our relationship with mother is cheap, in my dictionary..
To force oneself on other's face so as to get one's wishes fulfilled is cheapo...
Any normal girl would not compromise over such a life by begging it to purvi abt Arjun is cheapo..

Also such a DESPO I have never seen...🤢

On other side Purvi...another devi...can enjoy her second fiddle life forever...🤢
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I still cannot believe despite being manav and archana's own flesh and blood, she puts such a conidtion forward wow!.. i think people would rather not have children if they turned out like Ovi🥱
Amita10 thumbnail

Please don't fight or argue guys. All three of thme are at fault. Ovi was it a state of denial eventhough Arjun said he loves purvi and she has seen them together also heard Arjun saying "l love you purvi" but she was still in denial state and her reaction to get married to a person who does not love her is valid. Arjun, if Ovi is her good and best friend then why did he not once talked to her as friend and try to make her understand. He totally ignored her like she never exist. He made promise to marry her before he fell in love with purvi. So it was unfair that he just ignored her. Purvi also should have told Arjun to make Ovi understand then may this situation would have not arise but  after all its ekta show and all of her show have twist but it also have good outcome too. So lets wait and watch. One day this show will end with an happy ending.