Update 5th MaySimran knows Sia is in love

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago

Simran knows Sia is in love with a person 25 years elder to her!!!

Sia , Archana and Nani are very sad. Sia is telling them that she will find out her real parents. This makes Archana cry more. Archana asks Sia so, the love and affection i have given you is nothing. Sia says its notlike that. I never want to hurt you. I just want to see my mother once. I want to know who she is. Archana asks what is the use of doing allthis? She folds her hands before her and begs to Sia that she should not be doing that. Don't think of the past,she says. She cries and says the story of your past will destroy our lives. She runs out of the room , she cannot control her tears. Sia is upset that her mom is crying .She screams i did not mean to hurt you, mom. Nani scolds Sia. So you made her cry. She loves you so much. Bcos of you, she got seperated from her husband. That man said you have to choose between the kid and me to Archana. Archana was very much interested in kids. Now that she had bought you, she had no other choice but to choose you ahead of her husband. So, she came  to my place with you in her arms. Is she to be blamed for that, she screams. Sia gets very upset. Nani goes away leaving Sia to think.

Sia is crying and is thinking of the happy times she has had with Archana and Nani. She is reminded of the time when it was Sia's 6th birthday. She then thinks of the time when her mom and nani would stay awake with her when she is studying and give her milk(when very small). Thinks of the time they both spent with her when she was ill. Thinks of the time when a grown up sia comes home with her graduation degree and hugs them both. She has got a cup which Archana sees very proudly. Sia is disturbed with all this. She feels she is not behaving properly with her mother who loves her so much.

She goes to Archana's room. Archana is still crying. Sia goes to her. She says sorry to her mom. Sia says i should not have hurt you. You are my mama, and you are the most important person in my  life, she says. They both hug each other. Archana cries and tells her to forget the past. That is what she wants. Sia agrees.

(In the last episode, i wrote that Simran got Astha a gift and it was a game. Sorry, i heard it wrong. It was a web cam. ) Astha and Sid are connecting theweb cam to AStha's computer. AStha is very eager to use it. She does not know any person who has a web cam. Suddenly, Sid remembers that Sia had told him that she has a web cam. So they decide to talk to her. Sia is in her room when she gets a message on her mobile. It is from AStha. Sia is surprised and reads it. AStha has said can you please connect to your computer and chat with me thro' web cam? I have got a new one. Sia replies yes. They both connect. Sid and AStha are together. Sia isthere. THey see each other. Sia says hi to AStha and then to Sid. Sid asks Sia how she is? Sia remains a bit dull. Sid notices this and asks her is she ok? Just then, Archana arrives there with juice. Sia introduces Archana to Sia and Sid thor' the web cam. Archana says hi and says so you are the ones who became friendly with Sia in India. She wishes them. Sia and Archana are talking when Shaguna enters into  AStha's room. Shaguna is having a tray with juice in her hand. When Shaguna comes near the laptop, Astha asks her to see thro' the computer. Archana is also seen thro' the web cam. But the moment, Shaguna turns towards the computer, The juice glass drops down from Archanas' hand and she bends down to pick up the broken pieces. In the meantime, Shaguna sees thro' the computer and sees Sia. She says the doll is speaking. AStha then says this is technology, aayi. All the time, when Shaguna is facing the comp, Archana is bending down cleaning up the mess. When she gets up, Shaguna turns around to make the drink for both. So , now Archana faces the comp, but not Shaguna. Archana then goes out of the room. Shaugna too goes out. Thus, nothing does happen. Sia and AStha, Sid continue the talk. AStha says mama gave her this gift. She is very excited. Sia says she too got the web cam as agift from her mom on her 18th birthday. Sia then enquires about  AStha's studies. Sia also asks about Sid's hospital. They then end their chat. They switch off their comps.

AStha calls Simran who is in the hospital and thanks her for the web cam. She says Sid and herself have been talking to Sia on web cam. Simran is happy that Sia has a web cam and says we can keep in touch with her. Simran says to aStha write Sia's email address in my diary. Astha says ok. Astha after closing the phone talk tells Sid that mama asked her to write Sia's emailid in her diary. Sid is lost in Sia's thoughts. He does not listen. AStha notices this. She screams hello, then he turns towards her and asks her what did you say about Sia? Sid says Sia was not in her normal self.
Sid says he will leave now. AStha says he has to teach her something. Sid is upset. He says he will teach her tommorow and leaves. Astha thinks to herself, Sid is upset here. Sia is upset there. What can be the matter?

Its night time. Sia is seeing the video clippings of herself with Anand. The scene where she is in towel, coming close to Anand, Anand trying to stop her. She says that she had such a wonderful time in Goa. She pleads to him to forgive her. Just then, There is a message in Sia's mobile. It is from AStha. It reads can you come for chat now on your web cam? Sia types yes. She switches on the computer. Sia and Astha beign their chat thro' web cam. AStha says sorry to disturb you in late hour. but i am very excited. Sia says she was also so very excited when she got her web cam. Astha says she is going to Panchvati with her friends for the weekend. Sia asks where it is. AStha says it is near Mumbai. Sia asks whether Sid is joining her. AStha says no, he is a busy doctor and is a very serious kind of person. AStha notices a depressed look on Sia. AStha says sorry for interfering in your personal life. But you look as though you are in love. Is it true, she asks. Sia first says she does  not know. AStha says if in love, how can you give such an answer. Come on i am your friend, so speak up, she says. Sia then says you are irght, you told me your secret, so i will tell you mine. Sia says she is in love with him, but does not know whether he loves her. AStha says ok. Sia then says he is elder to me, u know. AStha says what's the big deal? In a relationship, its always the man who is elder than the female. Sia says ya, but he is elder to me by 25 years. Astha is shocked. She gives a very surprised expression on her face. Sia says ya this is true. But make sure that you do not tell anyone that i am in love with a person elder to me by 25 years. When Sia is telling these words, Simran enters the room. Astha notices it and says bye, mama is here and sweitches off the connection. Simran enters and asks AStha why she has not slept? AStha says she was surfing, and runs to her bed. Simran goes away. AStha says Thank god, mama did not listen.

Simran is in her room. She has actually heard what Sia said. It keeps lingering in her ears and she is worried.

Anand is in his home when he notices Sia's envelope on the window sill. He takes it, reads it. It reads, Anandji, I had a very great time with you. I will cherish that time forever. I got to know the meaning of life after seeing you. I express my thanks to God for getting you introduced to me. I know i have hurt you. Please forgive me. You were living in your recluse kind of life , i disturbed your peace. Do not let that pain you. Take care. Bye. Anand is very sad after reading this.

Next morning, Sia is sitting in her bed when Archana arrives with tea. She asks Sia to drink it and then they can go for a walk. Sia says she has not slept the whole night, so will not come. Archana then tells Sia to sleep. Sia says she cannot do it now. Sia does not look at Archana. She is reading the paper. Archana very sweeetly, comes to her to give her tea. Sia says keep it there i will take it in a rude manner. Archana gets upset. Sia does not look at her. Archana goes away. Sia then sees her going and gives out a sigh of relief.

Shr gets a message on her mobile. It is Simran asking her to come on chat. They both get connected. Sia says its very nice to see her. Simran says sorry to disturb you in the morning. Sia says its ok. Simran then asks her is it true that you are in love with an elder man? Sia is shocked to hear this. She at once asks Simran  did Astha tell you? Simran says no, it was not AStha. She heard Sia telling this to Astha last night.  Sia is very silent. Simran again asks whether you are in love with a man 25 years elder to you? Sia then agrees. Simran says Sia, you are too young for this. Sia gets angry and tells Simran that you do not understand my feelings. Simran then says I got married to a person 10 years younger to me. Now, you are in love with a person 25 years elder to you? This is too big a gap, she says. Sia gets wild. Simran then asks her  whether she is in love with him or is just in awe with him. Simran says if you have any sort of vacuum in your life for a specific thing, whether it be wealth, care, love etc, you try to crave for it. But when you get it, you feel as though you cannot keep it to yourself and it breaks. Such things happen bcos in your subconsciousness, you want it. Simran says this is not love. Sia gets very angry and the says ok, now you are referring to the same line which Anand has written in his book Attraction. Simran says whether it be Anand or me, we will tell you the same thing. Sia now cannot control her anger and screams at Simran saying You have no right to interfere in my personal life. I do not give this right to even my mother, sh esays and just disconnects. Simran is in her thoughts, in a worried look.

P.S: A big blooper in today's episode. Ajai Sinha forgot that there is a time lapse in Indian and London time. Its night in India and London at the same time. Its day time at the same time in both places. So, Ajay, you lost your senses there???Sorry to say this.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bystander thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thanks sree. have a great weekend!
iruaG thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks sree. The time lapse thing was funny, my mom noticed it too and mentioned it to me when I called. I guess it must be hard for Ajai to keep track of small things like these. ๐Ÿ˜†     Edited by koihai - 18 years ago
samy74 thumbnail

hi

thanks sree nice one again fab update so things are progressing well can't wait till simran meets abhi woww๐Ÿ˜ƒ

thanks again

samy๐Ÿ˜ƒ

essar1026 thumbnail
Thanx Sree, and have a great weekend!
sukh thumbnail
thax sree di. thanx a lot๐Ÿ‘
HugabbleJaan thumbnail
Thanks sree for update! Awesome catch with time lapse... Let see probably would be waiting about three and half weeks before I see this episode. He he..
vvrsun thumbnail
Surprising how they converse on cell phones across continents when landlines are so much cheaper! Probably they were using VoIP? When I was in India, my tr-band phone did not work from Chennai (but worked from Mumbai @ $1.95 per minute๐Ÿ˜ญ)
scorpio_pk thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Sree for the update ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I hope shaguna sees Archana next time they r on webcam.. Gosh I wish this happens soon... They were so close to finding out Sia is the real Archana but its still pulling ....๐Ÿ˜•