Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaista33 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
sdk10,

From your lips to their ears. The tension is causing me more pain then my Physiological class these days 🥺
I know she won't re-marry him...i just don't understand why these director's are putting such scenes even after A's mom's death scene
Shaista33 thumbnail
@Perseus, I tried to let it go at the sagai. It was a bit sketchy and I couldn't really say that it was because if Jag. But here, with the way they showed the promo... that was def puke worthy. Why why why? Poor Shiv...  I am going to give him a virtual tight hug 🤗 That's for him and ME 😉
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
emotional drama mein aisa hi hota jub postive cheej dikhayi jaati hai hai to saath mein negative cheej bhi dikhayi jaati hai to lagta hai ki woh positive cheej hogi bhi nahi pur baad mein postive cheej hi dikhayi jaati hai .yeh sub darshak ki curosity anxiety badhane ke liye dikhayi jaati hai .emotional drama mein kabhi bhi postive cheej smoothley nahi dikhayi jaati .rahi baat jagya usko ek din gauri ki sachhai pata chalni hi thi aur apne  ghar wapas aana hi tha pur lag raha hai log is baat pe naraaz hain ki jagya ko gauri ki sachhai ansh marriage ke pehle kyon pata chali
Shaista33 thumbnail
@ Surabhi01, I wasn't so upset when he found out about Gauri's lies. Nor did his return to Jeitsar upset me. I want him to grovel and beg. I don't even mind Anandi thinking about him now and then. It's this 6th sense meant-to-be implications that bother me. He is not her soulmate. He is not her meant-to-be forever after love so why show it like it that?

I enjoy the angst I must say. Bas, mere sar ge bal na gir jaye... 😆
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
anandi will give big blow to jagya
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shaista33

@ Surabhi01, I wasn't so upset when he found out about Gauri's lies. Nor did his return to Jeitsar upset me. I want him to grovel and beg. I don't even mind Anandi thinking about him now and then. It's this 6th sense meant-to-be implications that bother me. He is not her soulmate. He is not her meant-to-be forever after love so why show it like it that?

I enjoy the angst I must say. Bas, mere sar ge bal na gir jaye... 😆

But the thing she has known him for a long time that's why she could tell when he was around. He has been her husband. Besides we don't know  for sure whether it is her sixth sense or she actually saw him.

Shaista33 thumbnail
@ Anapnauma
I am hoping that I am wrong! I don't mind her thinking about him. Seriously. It would be weird if she didn't, considering everything. I just don't want to see the 6th sense thing.
brick_red thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

If a thief, criminal, bad person follows somebody secretly, one might get an odd feeling that they are being watched... It is natural instinct..

I think Anandi will be indifferent to him or she gives him an earful for leaving Gauri..
ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

I found comfort in the voice over - "Will Jagya ever understand that use apne are not his apne anymore and neither are his dreams...