Are ankhon ko yeh kya hogaya

Ho bin chabi khul jaye masti ka tala chori lage joru chora lage sala

Panhgat pe nache nache re nache madhubala

Panghat pe nache nache re nache madhubala

Panghat pe nache  nache re nache madhubala

Ashu- Kicking on the butt abe subha subha cillay kyun rahi ha

Anu- Aj toh mera gane ka mood hai gaungi nachoongi nachaoongi

Olive- OMG Anu you seem to be so happy share the happiness with us

Anu- Abey tum log bhool gaye aj wo special din hai jis din ek ghoda ki kismet ek gadha ke sath bandhi gayi thi jis din sita maiyaan (ghor kaliyug ka) insaan ke roop dharti pe ayithi  jis din duniya mein ek aur bewafa add hui thi jis din duniya ka sabse bewkhuf or chalak (confusion hi confusion hai🤓🤣) insaan paida hui..

Ashu- Ohh I get it I get we are preparing for it for the last one week so where is our miss abla

O- OMG Ashu omg Anu mujhe bhi pata chal gaya tum kiski baat kar reho chalo chalo meri janu ko bulao abhi😃

Anu- Abbey OMG ki bachhi you too hitched the omg disease from her

Ashu- stop it guys let's grab her here she's still sleeping..

Anu- Snoring ki awaz sunai nahi derahe

3 move to her room where the sleeping princess were dreaming of her beau and rush a glass of water on her face!

Madhu- Wh''''t have you guyz gone crazy what if it would enters in my ears! mumbles in herself'

Wake up sir get up quickly aj party hai sham ko remember it!

M- Party for what!

WHAT! -3 at once raising hand on head

Anu- Iski toh mein!!!!

Ashu- Shhh'. bad mein dekhenge isko ..aj nahi..mumbles angrily

O- Jaanu OMG tum bhul gayi aj tumhara birth..

Anu- Oyy chup kar' Ashu press her hand giving a killing look

What did I do now.. olive mumbles in anger! 

M- Omg yah I know its my birthday omg wish me wish me HAHA

Pahle you get ready we will celebrate this together

After getting up

M- guyz I am so sorry but I have to go out actually its very urgent I promise will come back soon in the evening and will celebrate together plish plishh plishhh don't mind aur gussa mat karna..bye giving chummies she left out

Anu- What I told you isko milne jana hai usko

O- But she promised to be back soon na we will celebrate it at night

Ashu- Olive you don't believe her she's a promise breakar aj tak usne meri ek bhi promise nahi nibhaya😡

O- No my jaanu can't do this as long as I am concern

Anu- Lo jee ye ayi jaanu ki takdir ..

Ashu- Ok let's make everything prepared let's see if she returns

Evening toh kya raat bhi guzar gayi wah nahi ayii but yaa we celebrated the party for sake of her 💔🤣

'' ok so no need to be shocked or confused this is the real story of miss Madhu the innocent soul sachhai ki devi bholi bhali anarkali (she herself describes her this way🤣) now only she knows what the hell she meant by innocent in the whole universe. Yes She is liar such a big that she every time ends up breaking her promise!😡 Aur bhi lambi kahani hai She is the most boring person on earth n so much If you are just getting over entertained just ask her to talk with she will happy you forever and the complete package of dumbness seriously she just behave so formal every time you meet her no excitement no desire to go wild ever 🤢are life to ek hi mili hai usko use bhi ek bar karne ko milega beta toh time kahe ki waste karna Now more than it she's so much conscious about herself usko dusro ki koi kadar hi nahi' HAHAHA I am actually wrong now YES that how madhu kamini is boring, stupid, mad, cold🥱 but at the same time she is caring loving friendly soft and sweet crazy fun loving n very very talented cum stupid and such a interesting person to hang out with.😉😉😉 she's the most talented person I have ever came through she's a wonderful CG maker⭐️, great VM maker and also an incredible writer 😳(well I know she hideaway this from the world she doesn't even agree with the fact that she can write well😡) she's crazy she can't make fun with you but she gets mad with little fun so much that she had to turn off her PC reason she laughs so much and so loudly that her mom calls her back to work😲🤣 I was initially shocked to know that she doesn't read FFs reason she tried reading and found it bekar and boring full with shits How on earth one one can be so unfeeling to not read hot FFs😳 seriously I was shocked totally specially when a girl like her ho likes reading Novels and literature she told me she find no connection between Novels and FFs that day only I knew that she's weird. she's dumb cause when you are discussing a hot topic she will come and tell us to stop the topic ab yeh kahaka sharifness hai bhai ke hum kuch hot discuss bhi nahi kar sakte reason she doesn't like any besharam topic to discuss about in front of her chori konsi zamane ki ab yeh ram hi jane😕 she's total innocent at one specific point that she gets mad n irritated so easily by anyone and I enjoy this the most 🤣🤣🤣when she gets constantly irritated by Ashu😆she's my baby dhunki Wify who married me an ages time ago but we still not have any kind of relationship🥺 and it's because of her only n very honestly 2 specific thing that I like and hate the most about her are she's has such big heart that she can be friendly to anyone in mins and so she is such a caring person I know she's a sweetheart of every single person around both in real and here  anyone can fall in love with her easily 😉🤗

And I loathe it when she develops immatureness day by day uff URGHHH man log time ke sath mature hote hai she is the one who oppose it in the whole damn world😕 ek raaz kholun the way she can laugh everyday without a reason she ends up crying at least once a day reason she's such a superstitious to believe it that if u r laughing hard then will end up crying for sure!😳 So she finds backwash ka reason to let fall her excessive tears goshh duniya mein aise pagal bhi hote hai now to the point What I hate so much is her over thinking attitude if something upsets her make it reason to distress others with that and acts like duniya ka sare pareshani uspar ake ruk gayi don't I sound shocking! Obviously I know I do! But it's a fact!

Anyways aise hi humari madhu pagli si pyari bholi si nyari si kamini si fir bhi I love talking to her use batein nahi karun toh kuch achha nahi lagta☺️ irritate nahi karon toh khana digest nahi hota.. 🤣

So today is that special day when god sent this loving angel on earth to create love special day for us all 5th Sept the  the day you came on earth kuch is is tarah se😳Dance we are all blessed that you are our friend🤗 Baby Many many happy returns of the day May you earn more love for you god may completes your dream and wishes may you shine like your star may you be goddess of his heart and one thing that I wish to mention that the guy is even more lucky to have you in his life😉😳 you are such a big heart I know you are totally packed up today lekin I wish you come here to see this celebration and reply to everyone who's wishing you😃

okey enjoy the day and forever Love youuu Muahh have a blast!!!

only your and your ANU🤗🤣

smileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmiley

Edited by luv_SAMMY - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashaj thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

cherry

Many many happy returns of the day  MADHU 🤗  

Wishing You a beautiful day.. 
                                   Hopes and dreams I'm sending your way.. 
                                     May all be good and all come true ..
                                       On this very special day for you
! 😳😃

happy birthday madhu..🤗

i wish all your dreams come true and
 may you get lots of love ,happiness, joy, success in your life..😃

have a blast..
Enjoy the day to the core
god bless ya!!

and keep smiling😳

regards
-cherry 😳

crystelena
happy bday dear madhu.May God bless u and give u every thing in ur life...😊 
-BurningDesire-
Hey Madhu wishing you a very happy birthday may your all wishes come true you are a fun loving person

Anu

Ashu

Edited by ashaj - 11 years ago
luv_SAMMY thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

sab wo hai jo tujhe pasand hai n don't worry credit card tera hi hai😉 akele mat kha jana🤣

ashaj thumbnail

MADHU
a flower u from my side  smiley msn emoticon flower rose m not going to pull ur leg trash  today so chill  summer smiley msn emoticon cocktail drink sun 

smiley msn emoticon beer booze alcoholno beer today but u guys will be having coke  blow the candles smiley msn emoticon cake bday birthday candle so that we can party partysmiley msn emoticon king crownur the birthday girl so u will be our chief guest  
hope u will get many gifts smiley msn emoticon xmas christmas presents present elf elves & love   don't be shocked smiley msn emoticon suprised & don't get faint smiley msn emoticon faint faintingdon't go crazy  don't open the gifts now smiley msn emoticon present presents xmas christmaswe won't make any funny things with u  clown smiley msn emoticon joke don't hide madhu smiley msn emoticon shy timid now come out like a good girl shy smiley msn emoticon m not going to do any evil thing today devil evil smiley msn emoticon

Gifts Gifts

kiss kisses kissing heart smiley msn emoticonkiss kissing kissed glitter smiley msn emoticon
i know u will be  but not to loudttyl
Edited by ashaj - 11 years ago
luv_SAMMY thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Olive's MSG

Madhu...It Has Been More Than 1  Years That I Have Got To Know...Believe Me When I Say This,  The Journey Of Knowing You From Being 'my jaanu' To 'madhu'  Today This Surely Been A Very Memorable & Cherished One...I'am Extremely Glad To Know You...& It Is Time For Me To Wish You A Very Happy Birthday Yet Again...Years Are Going By, But My Friendship With You Seems To Grow Stronger With Time...I Sometimes Wonder How I Got So Lucky & Got Such A Good Friend Like You In My Life...From Being Just An Acquaintance, To A Friend, Today You Have Come To Be One Of My Best Friends...A Friend Whom I Can Turn To For Advice, A Friend Who I Know Will Listen To Me Patiently & Would Not Judge Me On The Face Of It, But Understand Me, A Friend Who Has Always Motivated Me To Do Better...You Are A Person Who Has Always Been There For Me..Everything, Thank You For Being My Friend & Yes On Your Birthday I Would Also Like To Take The Opportunity & Apologize With All My Heart, If At All Anytime I Have Hurt You Unintentionally...You Ought To Know That You Are Very Special To Me...:)  We Still Make Our Friendship Click & Work...)If You Were Not Around Me To Guide Me Through As A Friend...I Just Can't Imagine My Past, Present & Future Without You & Your Friendship In My Life...Your Friendship Is Something I Cherish With All My Heart...Loveee You Loadsss...Keep Smiling As Your Smile Is Very Important To Me..Haappyyy Happyyy Birthdayyy...Hope All Your Cherished Dreams Come True, Even If You Have Millions Of Them...I Hope You Liked Your Birthday Gift...Thank You For Being A Part Of My Life...Thank You For Being My Friend...Good Luck For All Your Future Endeavors...Muaaahhh...Love You...🤗

Hugsss & Kissesss 🤗🤗🤗
Loveee Youuu Loadsss & Loadsss

May God you on this auspicious day n grant you all your wishes.

May you find all the success n happiness in lyf n get the best of everything.:D

Wishing you a joyful n cheerful lyf where fun neva ends. Sadness stays miles away from you n happiness be your mate foreva.

Hope your lyf is full of surprises (the positive ones k) And you be the God's favorite child. 

I hav been your friend for a long long tym.Hope our friendship always shine.😛

let's begin the celebration

partyparty
ashaj thumbnail
x_3ce12b90
x_3ce13dd1
x_3ce1a2e5
x_3ce43048
madhu the most innocent girl  disguised😆
x_3ce46c22