Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tansha thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Butter this topic is very intersting..thanx for bringing it up.. 😛

Ofcourse Girls Rock and Boys Drool..

In today's world girl and boys are treated equally. girls can do everything that boys do and same as boys. girls can cook so can boys. if boys can play then girls can defi play too.

No today's society is different. girls can take decisions of their life on their won and dun ahev to front a male in taking decision. they ahev the right to think the best for themselves.

Well, we have 98% of females because male's are not much intersted in wathcing family serials like we females do so they don't have a clue of what they shud do coming here on IF. another reason is that males are mostly working so dun have enff time coming on the net. but styll we have 3% males and tht is not bad. IF accpets Males and females.

Its always said girls forst becuase its a respect that boys give to girls and i think we girls shud do the same. 😳 😳 😳 Give respect and recive respect.

boys came up with this tom boy and i think we girls shud do the same..

Take Care
Tansha
Edited by Tansha - 17 years ago

Boys drool and girls Rule!😊

Do you feel that in today's world Boys N Girls are on the same platform?  Can girls do everything that boys can and boys do everything girls can?  (Speaking realistically)
yes in today's world boys and girls are in the same platform. Some girls get really good marks in schools and same goes for boys. Also boys and girls can both do everything... they just need to learn it.. some girls work outside and are not house type person.. boys know how to cook...(chefs)... they know how to make clothes just like girls(fashion Industry)

Is our society still same as ages back. ., where Gender came infront of us when we had to face anything ?
It's hard to belive but no.. i think people think differnt than what they used to!

Why is it always said girls first.. ? and why not boys first ? 😳

well guys just want to be nice so if they let us go first it's their choice.. but maybe we should try and let the boys go first as well

Have you come across any situation where you felt you had been a boy or vice versa and what made you think so.. ?😉.

no i am happy the way i am and also proud for being a girl!😃

btw great discussion will update my post later!

SuperGrl126301 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Girls are best. nd there is a song for it:
Girls are best jaan lo, baat yeh maan lo. Girls are best!!!! 😆 😃
xpunjabixplayax thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Boys drool, girls cool.. ?😉
OR
Girls fools, boys rules ? 😉
 I'd have to say that boys drool and girls fools...boys can be really stupid at times but then again so can girls. none are better than the other, both are in a way equal

Do you feel that in today's world Boys N Girls are on the same platform?  Can girls do everything that boys can and boys do everything girls can?  (Speaking realistically)
boys in girls are somewhat on the same platform. girls have more opportunities now than they used to. get almost the same respect. but boys and girls can not do the same thing. its not possible. boys and girls are built so differently. girls can't be as strong as boys no matter how hard they try {not even those steriod taking wrestling girls they show on tv..eww} nor can guys be as emotionally strong as girls {not even the gay guys...am i allowed to say gay here? if not sorry} just think about it. girls go thru birth, which comes w/ a lot of emotions. girls get degraded so much yet we take it all in. guys can't let their ego get hurt but girls have to endure it all.{ex: in kasamh se, bani and her sisters get told so many bad things by jai and she just listens to it all not gettin a chance to defend herself and then she just cries. now this does happen in real life too...but i thought a tv example would b better since many ppl have probably seen the show} also guys can date millions of girls and b respected for it, but a girl when she does that she is considered to be well a *****. and girls have to be all prim n proper, whereas guys can b all sluggish-like and a mess. guys and girls are just worlds apart even tho they are so much alike

Is our society still same as ages back. ., where Gender came infront of us when we had to face anything ?
our society is not the same as it used to be back in the days ages ago. there are so many more opportunities, but it isn't fully developed yet. there are still societies that give girls little importance. in some societies a girl cant do somethign just b/c she is a girl. then again this can link into religion

How abt India-Forums, why is I-F 98% women?  And then the creator a male?  So who dominates the I-F sphere - males or females? 

i'd have to say women dominate the I-F sphere. mostly due to the fact that men are not as into these shows as women are. and if they miss something their wives girlfriends daughters are likely to fill them in. i know thats what i do. daddy comes home and i just start rambling on and on about what happend in the shows today. he listens even tho he doesn't want to :P

and i think the males who created this just wanted to give women a chance to talk elsewhere about what is happening in the shows rather than chew his brains out. {jk...thas just what my dad thinks about IF in general...as a joke that is.}

Why is it always said girls first.. ? and why not boys first ? 😳

i think that the girls first started back in the day when girls were thought to be fragile, and it was good manners to open doors for girls. it made a man into a gentleman. and i guess it never was boys first b/c everyone just assumes boys can do everything...and now since we've always heard girsl first, girls expect to be first...

Why are girls referred to as tom boys when some  prefer dressing in boyish cloths ?.. If so why not boys are called tom girls when they dress girly ? 😆

hah this is a funny one, i have always been thought of as a tomboy. its just more comfortable to dress in baggy pants or basketball shorts and i love how i dress like that all the time and when it comes time to dress all girly (u know ina skirt or a dress or something n where make up), well wehn i do, i just loev all the compliments i get, ppl just can't believe its the same Joti they know all dolled up. its just feels nice to b noticed when some work is done, if i dressed nice n all girly all the time no one would b amazed when i did put some effort. dont get me wrong, i mean i put effort in the morning, take the shower brush my hair, just don't do the makeup n girly clothes

its not that i dress like that on purpose. well i guess i do, but i'v grown up w/ guys. i reallly don't have any girls friends. maybe about five that i actually talk. i hang out w/ guys all the time. play sports w/ them eat lunch w/ them goto movies w/ them. they treat me as one of the guys. they can't call a girl gay just cuz she dresses like a guys, it just might mean she's more comfortable that way n loves to b one of the guys

but see if guys get ALL girly, then he is considered to b as straight as a noodle in water. but see a guys who likes to take himself dress nice do his nails occasionaly is called a metrosexual instead of a tomgirl or he's just really into himself :P

since girls are given more equality rights, its ok for them to dress guyish, but then ther is also the limit where they dress really guyish where they are not considered tomboys anymroe....but crossdressers 

Have you come across any situation where you felt you had been a boy or vice versa and what made you think so.. ?😉.

there have been times i wished i was aguy. i'm from a punjabi family where its really hard being a girl. i can't go out, i can't goto parties or anything b/c my paretns say thats not what a girl does n if she does then all the other punjabi parents will think she's bad, where as my brother can do anything he wants. go out have fun attend parties stay out late. its just not fair. and the once in a few times i do get to go out, i have to lie. had i been guy i wouldn't have to. n lying is just wrong  so in order to avoid lying, i have not go out. hence stuck in the same situation as before, not being let outta the house. it just would b so much easier to b girl n not wish to b a guy if the stupid rules didn't have to apply in religion

this was my first time doing a debate...hope it was alright 😕

by the way really great post!!! love it. sorry if i blabbered to much :X

Edited by xpunjabixplayax - 17 years ago
~amna~ thumbnail
even i wished sometime to b a boy but still main asi hi rahna chati hoon kyon k boys k pass feelings nahian hoti aur main jasi hoon pata nahian aur kone hoga mari subse bari kamzori hai k main kise ko hurt nahian kar sacti aur aj b main un taklifo se giri hohi hoon n today i belive k laakyoin k pass ziada himat hai har taklif se wo laar sacti haan.
myky786 thumbnail
Well,this is a very interesting topic.
If u compare the best boy to the best girl,it will b girls fools boys rule.
That is how ot is girly,face it.
However in the modern world,girls and boys r working together at the same level wothout any discrimination.especially n developed countries.
Practically,there is nothing a baoy can do and a girl cannot.Still bothe sexex hav unique qualities.But these qualities come with their role in the society.their role in the family i.e asa father or mither.Woman as a mother must b more patient,that is wny they excel in cooking,sewi and all the house chores whereas man as the head of the family must take important dicesions,feed the family and take the responsibility.
so i feel bothe
r gud in their place
xpunjabixplayax thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
myky786 don't you think taht women also at times have to take important decisions, feed the family and take the responsibility of the house...esp if the woman is a single mother?
ishan2003 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Do you feel that in today's world Boys N Girls are on the same platform? Can girls do everything that boys can and boys do everything girls can? (Speaking realistically)

Yes its mutual they can do each other's work i think. Every woman proclaims nowadays that they are equal to men which is fine, but why do all the responsibilities and expectations still come on us men. Also why are we given examples like if we as women can do this why you being a man cant do it...hello its your choice so women are agreeing that we should be able to do everything they do.

It depends from one individual to the other...men were given more importance before, women are given more importance now.

Why is it always said girls first.. ? and why not boys first ?

That has been the tradition as women were always thought of as the weaker sex, which i dont think they are...as they are more confident than us men...but we still stick to the traditions...and its one way for us men to show that we are truw gentlemen 😉

Have you come across any situation where you felt you had been a boy or vice versa and what made you think so.. ?

nope never

i would just say that since everyone claims to put men and and women on an equal level, why dont they practice it...gender issues still arise nowadays, both ways.
Us men are the complicated sex...its very hard to understand a man's feelings, as they are not expressive as women. but we are all here not only due to women but men also...so for me both mean the same, and have the same amount of respect.
Mashal thumbnail
Girls r the best , sweet and cute creature of this world only 😉
~amna~ thumbnail
SUSH KAHA GIRLS HE YA SUB KUSH KARTI HAAN LAAKO SE ZIADA LAAKIA TO BUS KAAM KARTA HAAN AUR AA K SO JATA HAAN PER LAAKIA PURA DIN KAM KARTI HAAN SAF SAFI KARTI HAAN AB TO LAAKO HAAR MAAN HE LO AAPE LOG AAP LOGO KAA KUSH NAHIAN HONA WALA