Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Isha, im going to agree with you here.
The show was simple with the bakri because she used to distract DHV..
Since the bakri went MIA, shyams become a proper villain.. I hope nani decides to buy another one...

Kaha Ho Aap lakshmiji...Aap wapas aajao. Bas jaldi se wapas aajao... 😔Edited by ipkbs - 11 years ago
howcome thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: joenet1234

Howcome how come you don't rant more often, how come howcome? 😆 I want the bakri back. On a sidenote: evidently, we didn't go waaay up north to meet each other, so there is still hope.😆

Whenever my mom lectures me on the same issue, i tell her amma dont repeat cassette 35 side A ...ranting on this show seems jus like that...

😆 . ... I know , back from an awesome trip and looks like you had a wonderful trip too! 
zainah09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: howcome

No ranting i promised myself a while ago but these cvs never learn 😛

3. Daadi has feelings for shyam and DI should be mighty worried...notice the one expression daadi shows other emotions when she sees shyam. Wonder why treats ASR so bad? 

🤣 Dadi and Shyam! Maybe the kekta writer will put it into play...oh and if your rants are this hilarious please dont stop...go ahead and rant!!
Edited by zainah09 - 11 years ago
-Pallavi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: joenet1234

Today was some bhatakti aatma that is trapped in ASR's body and doesn't wanna leave. PH should arrange for an exorcism. This aatma is boring me - doesn't hug properly, mumbles, can't fight, Kya yaar thoday paisay aur kharch kar daitay, itni sasti aatma lanay ki kiya zaroorat thi?

🤣

docgirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: howcome

Yes. The BAKRI 😛

😆😆😆 Howie... I stand corrected! 

Best.line.of. the.evening -  "  I just want to see the bakri on the show again."   👏👏

You, me... and veeps! Where's veeps when all this lau is being showered on the bakri? 

I agree with Joey... you ought to rant more --- whattay fun! ⭐️

Edited by docgirl - 11 years ago
SoShy thumbnail
Absolutely... I too say no to cruelty...
ill- treatment of women is all these writers could think of to gain better TRP? Seriously, whatever happened to nayi soch stuff... 

So Shyam killed his unborn child to gain entry into RM... he could have killed Anjali in the process... Did he think he could gain entry into RM and be able to get his hand on ASR's property even if Anjali was dead?

What sort of a villian is Shyam really, why cant he come out in the open and challenge ASR and fight it out with him for whatever that is he wants... 

premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Updated on Page 1 . thx ladies.
-Pallavi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ipkbs

Isha, im going to agree with you here.
The show was simple with the bakri because she used to distract DHV..
Since the bakri went MIA, shyams become a proper villain.. I hope nani decides to buy another one...

Kaha Ho Aap lakshmiji...Aap wapas aajao. Bas jaldi se wapas aajao... 😔

🤣
zainah09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: docgirl

My tolerance for this less than useless drama is sinking fast. It's just as well I'm travelling tomorrow and will miss the rest of the IPK week. The forced detox will be a blessing in disguise.  Maybe by the time I return, the show will have restored some measure of balance --- I'm not holding my breath!

Loved your post Doc!! I think many of us are headed in that direction... will continue to watch but I no longer rush to catch the episode as soon as it airs...and when I do watch it the ff button comes in handy alot.
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
I kind of got put off by today's episode. I know Shyam is evil, if there is any past behind it, let the audience know even if they don't let any of the characters know. Why is Shyam wanting to come to Raizada Mansion. Is it to take revenge on ASR, Khushi or Anjali. Get the back story of Shyam out already and then maybe we can understand where he is coming from. But this point blank cruelty is putting me off. Now most probably Shyam will come back to RM. The million dollar question is who will facilitate his coming, Anjali's state, Dadi or Khushi. I am okay with Anjali or Dadi begging for his return because both of them don't know his true intentions. But if they show Khushi asking Arnav to get him back, then I am so over this show. I don't want Khushi as a SP bahu. Khushi very clearly knows what Shyam is capable of, he even tried to kill Arnav and if Khushi is the one who asks Arnav to get him back, I am so not going to be okay with it.

Khushi knows the back story of Arnav's family, knows why Arnav hates Shyam, knows what Shyam is capable of, knows that Shyam threatened  to kill Arnav to get property, so please creatives don't make Khushi be the one who gets him in. That would be killing of Khushi's character. Let us see what the creatives have in store for us. Just move on with the story now already.