matlabi hain log yahan par matlabi zamaana

Posted: 11 years ago
Hated todays epi...She once again proved she dnt love Virat she dnt care how he will live without her... all she care is DI DI DI HUH HUH...😑
why she said she LOVEs him just to stay with her sis thatz all she want...ohh yaa good manvii keep usein virat...😑
nly one song in my mind for my viru...😭
Nadaan nasamajh pagal dewaana
Subko apna maana tone magar ye na jaana
matlabi hain log yahan par matlabi zamaana...πŸ˜›
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i know no one agree with what i wrote but i dnt care this what i feel when i try to  analyses manvis love for Virat...its End up zero ..ummm Mohabbat kya hai do even she know ahhh NA wish i am wrong...kissing hugging is Mohabbat No way...

teri har ada mohabbat si lagti hai,
aik pal ki judaai muddat si lagti hai,
pehle nahi soch tha ab sochne lage hai hum,
zindagi k har lamho me teri zarurat si lagti hai
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
wishhh manvi feel like this for virat...i know its behana show this fazool post by most fazool fan me.πŸ˜†..naii me real fan of kushal...😳
okk me just talkin abt mohabbat i wanna see That Love frm both sides but sadly i can see that Pure real LOVE only frm virat side...😭
okk now Run awayyy...πŸ˜†
Edited by ..Sakeena.. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Kya hua hai aapko aaj itna ghussa Virat ke Mannu par!!:))Dont worry 2mrw our Rockstar will be back with a bang nd u will be back ;)
Ghussa thookdho Sakeena🀣
Neha.K. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I hope u'vent forgotten that its Behna show:)
kuch log.. kuch rishte aise hote hain jinka khyal humare dimaag mein sabse pehle aata hai.. nd this is the real fact.. but that doesnt mean we dnt love anyone else.. its just us samay dimaag itna occupied ho jata hai ki hum kisi dusre ke baare mein nai soch paate :)

Edited by Neha.K. - 11 years ago
titliluvsvirman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i totally disagree wid u..u hav nt undrstud manvi's love for virat.u always dont
hav to show or prove ur luv to yur luvd ones..all yu hav to stay as you only.. manvi
never hides anythng frm virat,if she is scared of losing him she bravely admits da fact
rather dan givin him false assurances n promises,she can nevr fake it to virat atleast..he is the
only person whom she cn never fake..bt she pretends to b alryt b4 jeeviki coz she knws she wont b
able to handle it,bt virat knwing all her health conditions only he has accepted her n will b der
for her thru all thick n thins n will never leave her hands..their relationshp is jst true n pure n hard to
undrstand..dats wat makes dem da most unique couple..love+hugs+mwahz virman.
ilovevirat21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
aww, you sound so frustrated lol.

dont panic hun, she does love him, A LOT... there's a few reasons they didnt show much of virman today.

1) it was mostly a jiju-sali dominated episode, and also virika...

2) kushal is still not fully better. if you look properley, his body double is still in this episode. he was there at the dining table, and in the scene where viren brings manvi back to her bedroom. theres the scene where virat took over looking after her, but if you notice properley...he's not there in the scene fully. like when he's stroking her hair ... thats not him. his arm has no tattoo, no kara either, and i couldnt see the 3 rings he wears. that bit was his 'body double'. but then they show the long shot and virat is back, and you can see him fully (including tattoo, kara, rings the works)... whereas body double had red band/thread tied around his wrist. shows kushal wasnt there fully for that scene. maybe he was feeling poorly and had to step out for a bit, hence not having much of a virman scene.

this means kushal isnt 100% better yet...so therefore they couldnt have a full on virman scene. just hold on till hes fully better-hopeully tomorrow or the day after...and we'll all hopefully be getting some steamy/scared virman scenes I HOPE.

but feeling your pain...cv's do need to zone in on virmans love.

xxx...
Edited by ilovevirat21 - 11 years ago
meant4uonlie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Awww Hun ... why are you so upset with our Mannu??? dont be ... as we all know manvis love for virat is pure ... well the onlie thing is ... we just havent got a chance to see virman scene together ... well for me i liked todays episode .. cuz it was all based on Viren ... as he is also a pain part of the abortion track ... cuz he is the father of the baby ... thats why it was all about him ... his conversation with jeevika and virens conversation with manvi ... they had to show him go through all this ... then onlie he could make a decision ... So todays episode was based on the father of the child ... thats why manvis main focus was about her di chutku and jiju ... we for sure will get virman scenes ... and we will be able to see fear of death between them ... Just some patience is in need ... 😊
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Di i got what U r trying to say πŸ˜†
bt actually Di u r right also,when It comes to Manvi she does cares most for Jeevika,it's the truth bt she also loves Virat...her love for Virat is also pure but he love for Jeevika is like her love for her MOTHER...a child who is dying obviously think first for her mother when she knows her mother is not that much strong 😊
& Virat more than her Lover is her BEST FRIEND Di πŸ˜ƒ
befair thumbnail
i understood wat u r trying to say...in jeeju-saali conversation,it would have been betterif manu taken viru's name along with jeevika...dnt worry yaar,in dat epi dey were showing virens dilema...may b tomorow v ll get to see our viru emotions along with virman scenes...afteral they r the trumcard for trp.
cutyvirman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
once manvi said my di is no. 1 and than virat comes so chilll
its a fact they share mother baby kind of relation and for me mother stands so high so maanvi is up right over here
chill
preity_d thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yup we have the right to go mad with mannu
remember who loves more rebuke more
so you are true
why mannu? 😑 πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜†