Ms Gul...Would you please care to clarify ?

Rupunzale thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Who is the female lead of IPKKND?

Sanaya Irani or Daljeet Bhanot.

As far as I remember it was Sanaya and not Daljeet. I signed up to see her and yes a LOVE STORY...Ms Gul, do you even remember the genre of your own creation? It was a lovestory and not a story about an obsessive, compulsive, self - centered and selfish woman. And yes, I mean every word I wrote... as a woman and a mother,I feel not a single ounce of sympathy for Anjali...I cannot sympathize with a woman who did not care about her own unborn child and went running towards her obsession. It was insane. 

A child comes first above everything to a mother...Nothing matters...even animals protect their little ones. Let me make myself very clear...no matter how much you play the sympathy card with this miscarriage...Sorry it won't work. 

And now let's come to Arnav and his undying love for his sister...Ofcourse he loves his sister and one should...but why didn't you take the same time and energy to show his repentance towards all the horrible things he has done to Khushi? Just a mere SORRY and he is done...really? He sits and has flashbacks after flashbacks of his dear sister ...? So why not a single flashback on the abuse and torture he inflicted on Khushi? Am I suppose to feel happy because he is in love now? No, Ms Gul, I still haven't forgotten the day he threw her out on the poolside like an animal , the day he broke her heart by saying that she was his biggest mistake...I cried with Khushi every time she shed a tear...where is the justice for Khushi?

Will she ever get justice?

And now, most importantly, do you have any idea what a viewer feels to see a criminal get away with all the crimes he has committed? How can a character like SHYAM get away with murder, attempt to murder, kidnapping, attempt to commit Bigamy...etc. Why are you glorifying the crimes by letting him manipulate the situation once again? Please, don't tell me you need Shyam for the story to take forward? No you don't. Shyam is disgusting and the day he made a reentry...I have looked away in disgust  from the screen.

ms Gul and team...Please Stop Glorifying A Criminal Like Shyam and A Weak Woman Character Like Anjali. 

It's not Acceptable. Please don't try our patience anymore. 
Edited by Rupunzale - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
I made the same kind of post last weekend.Khushi is being treated as a doormat   in this serial. Sanaya is so sweet who is putting up for this.Look at her ratings and rank and DB. DB should pay attention to the reality check.Once I used to like her not anymore.She made the serial boring 
ESR8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
brilliant post ! totaly agree with u ! tried a lot to stay positive but this time its just crossing all the limits
Sham33rah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hope Gul reads this!!!!
 We want respect for khushi. I want romance, and Khushi is the lead!!!! Khushi brings a smile to my face ðŸ˜Š
Targaryen thumbnail
I agree with everything you have said above. 

If he can cry and get flashbacks for Anjali's pain then he should've also gotten flashbacks of the numerous times where he hurt Khushi. We want JUSTICE for Khushi. 

I've lost my patience. I am thinking about skipping the episodes until it doesn't get any better. I have been successful yesterday and today!
JOSH1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Love your post agree with everything you say. 
You are right where is the justice for Kushi?  A simple wedding eh where's the justice in that? ðŸ˜¡
Frigate thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Completely agree, although I don't expect anyone cares! Certainly not Gul or the rest of the creative team. We are being dished out mindless story to keep a certain someone happy!
Rupunzale thumbnail

Originally posted by: AmmySobti

I made the same kind of post last weekend.Khushi is being treated as a doormat   in this serial. Sanaya is so sweet who is putting up for this.Look at her ratings and rank and DB. DB should pay attention to the reality check.Once I used to like her not anymore.She made the serial boring 

I would really want Ms Gul to clarify about the leads ...this is absolutely unacceptable to me. As an independent professional woman I have completely lost respect for Ms DB.  The way she threw tantrums for more screen space is unbelievable to me. As a loyal viewer I feel cheated.
Rupunzale thumbnail

Originally posted by: ESR8

brilliant post ! totaly agree with u ! tried a lot to stay positive but this time its just crossing all the limits

thanks. I have tried been positive...but right now I feel extremely cheated and I feel the PH is taking us the loyal viewers for granted. The whole shift from a lovestory to a disgusting and regressive idea of Didi ki Saut is unbearable. 
Rupunzale thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sham33rah

I hope Gul reads this!!!!
 We want respect for khushi. I want romance, and Khushi is the lead!!!! Khushi brings a smile to my face ðŸ˜Š

I started watching IPKKND only and only for Khushi and for the lovestory. The contents and transformation of IPKKND over a year is disturbing. The remmaraige has been sidelined and we are been forced to accept this miscarriage and sympathize with Anjali. I cannot tolerate it anymore.