Director's Cut, September 04th, 2012

HighOnSarcasm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

WELCOME TO DIRECTOR'S CUT

Love, Emotion, Drama, Thrill, Hate, Anger, Disgust, Care, Concern, Suspense...today, the whole mix was served to us in IPK Land...20-20 today, takes you on an emotional roller coaster...let the fun begin...

1. Pain

Of a brother, who has been unable to prevent the devastation in his Di's life...
Of a son, who had been a witness to his parents marital disintegration 14 years ago & even then had been unable to halt the tragedy that followed...

2. Courage

Of a girl, who is trying to assimilate the pain of her beloved into herself...
Of a wife, who is trying to be strong, so that her husband can become the strength to his family...

3. Love

That is blessed by the Divine Powers...
That has stood the test of time...

4. Grief

Of a mother, who has lost her only hope...
Of a woman, whose last link to her husband has been cruelly snatched away...

5. Cruelty

Thy name is Shyam Manohar Jha...
for killing his unborn baby without a seconds thought, for his personal gain...
for having no morals at all...what he wants, he tries to get it, no matter what...

6. Surprise

At the audacity of the man, to come to the hospital, when he'd been humiliated & thrown out of the house...
At his show of concern & forgiveness when they are all aware how meaningless & false it all is...

7. Anger

Of a brother, whose Di's love & trust was betrayed by this man in the worst possible manner...
Of a husband, who has not forgotten the trials of his wife, because of this man...

8. Trust

Of a grand mother...
in the goodness of the wrong man...
in her own actions, against her grandson's words...

9. Pride

Of Shyam Manohar Jha...
who admits that killing his unborn child was the successful completion of his 1st step towards his plan to re enter RM...
who thrives on the challenge thrown down by his saaley sahab...

10. Caution

Of a brother, for his Di's welfare, against the cunning of Shyam...
Of a grandson, who has finally caught on to the fact, that his dadi & Shyam's are on one side...

11. Patience

Shown by Arnav towards dadi, even when he found out her true motives in coming to RM...
Shown by Khushi towards dadi, even when dadi kept insisting that damad ji needs to be brought home, even after Arnav's repeated refusal to do so... 

12. Togetherness

Of the Singh Raizaada family...
who is dealing with the shock of Anjali loosing her child, together...
who as one have become the protective shield around Anjali...

13. Wonder

By the family members, seeing a still weak Anjali home so soon from the hospital...

14. Indignation

Shown by dadi towards Arnav...
because he refuses to listen to her regarding Shyam...
& is stuck on his decisions irrespective of her wishes...

15. Disgust

Shown by nani towards dadi, for not acknowledging the sensitivity of the situation & still harping on to her agenda of bringing Shyam home...

16. Pity

Felt by Shyam for dadi, because she isn't even aware of being manipulated by him...
Felt my mami ji for dadi, because dadi isn't aware of the truth & is angering ASR with her blunders regarding Shyam...

17. Fear

Of his Di's safety & her health has driven Arnav to bring her home with a nurse & all the medical equipment...

18. Envy

Shown by dadi towards Khushi...because Khushi has a hold on Arnav that dadi can't break nor can she understand...

19. Respect

That Arnav has for the values that his nani has taught him, because of which he's still tolerating dadi...

20. Hope

That Arnav & Khushi have...that together they can right any wrong...
That the family has...that their love & support would be enough to pull Anjali out of this latest shock...

[/NOCOPY]   
Edited by paayaal - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

redwine1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

kaisi padi maar 
                toh aaya mazaa
               bhool gaye pyaar 
                toh aaya mazaa

welcome to yet another edition of DC .. whoa whoa whoa .. what an episode .. Slap pe slap box pe box .. box pe box .. & then again .. box pe box .. what more cud a "khoon ke pyaasi" audience want .. for me this was one of the most satisfying episodes of IPK till date .. i dont know was more exhilarated seeing the slap & boxing session with Shyam .. than the I love you dammit .. simply coz .. it left me to wonder .. Arnav does not know yet that Shyam is the cause of this devastation .. so when he comes to know .. what will he do then .. ( bolo bolo tellz tells)

Guys .. tonite mood is buoyant .. the villain got his comeuppance .. this blood thirsty phangurl was happy & estatic .. but before i start writing on the episode it wud be completely remiss of me .. not to mention .. why this episode rose to the brilliance it did .

Kudos Mr. Abhaas Mehta .. to say u were simply outstanding .. would be an understatement .. at the end of the villain .. i was like .. WHAT A VILLAIN ..  thats how powerful ur performance was tonite .. never have i been happier to see such a much hated character on screen ... 
The whole scene with Anjali was mind blowing .. there were points .. when one really abhorred the very sight of u .. the sinister smile .. on the murder of ur own child .. the anger first at Anjali . the cry ..which looked so fake .. was so bang on .. it was .. amazing .. i can go on & on .. i can detail all the nuances .. & expressions .. but then this post will be about u only abhaas .. so let me end this here by saying .. DUDE u ROCKED iT once AGAIN .. 

Kudos to Mr. Arshad Khan .. boss kya bolun tumhe .. what restrictions .. & meagre resources .. what limitations of performance .. & u delivered a master piece .. not only yesterday but today as well .. fantastic .. u highlighted the perfect angles to bring out the scene .. the camera work was superb tonite .. 
But .. psst psst . dude u really come to the party when Abhaas is on screen .. kya raaz hai .. ?? I have always believed u excel in action thats ur clique & time & time again u highlight ur excellence there .

So guys are we ready .. tonite .. i will do pause release of some sections of the episode .. & then rest .. believe me the pic & video will be worth a thousand words .. so grab ur remote & lets .. start play .. 

OM SHREE GANESHAI NAMAH 

SCENE 1:

The episode started where we left off yesterday Arnav & Khushi .. in an embrace .. with Ganeshji .. in the backdrop ..blessing them in the battle of the RIGHT that they have ahead of themselves .. 
Khushi .. the woman who feels pain deeper than anyone .. who feels the pain of others sometimes far deeper than they feel .. tonite .. when she sees her LOVE .. her heart  -- Arnav .. .. shattered .. standing infront of her defeated .. she moves & comforts him . who knows & understands the loss Arnav was feeling better than "Khushi".. the woman whose life has been a quagmire of pain & loss 

Now for why this scene was a master piece .. it was a full circle of the man arnav singh raizada .. he had travelled the distance .. tonite .. Khushi .. tells him .. u did not LOOSE .. but .. U CUDNT have STOPPED WHAT HAPPENED .. neither what happened with ur parents .. nor what happened to Di .. U CUDNT STOP IT .. COZ U R NOT GOD ... THIS WAS THEIR DESTINY .. 

WAKE UP CALL ARNAV BITWA ..  u dont write destinies .. u dont make destinies 

Lets rewind a bit .. lets go back to when it all started .. around the begining of arnav khushi meeting .. when arnav met her in the dargah .. arnav had told her .. he not only makes his own destiny but the destiny of all around him .. 
First Instance ..  .. Arnav tried to raise himself over GOD .. that too in the house of GOD .. 
Second Instance ... engagement in the mandir .. Arnav tells khushi .. he makes his own destiny .. & to never forget the same .. another instance .. he placed himself above the almighty .. that too in the home of GOD .. 

Tonite .. Mr .Raizada .. rude awakening .. both these tall claims .. tonite were shattered .. & once again .. in front of GOD .. 
Both these statements were made to Khushi .. she tried to tell him then to that he was wrong .. but tonite finally she has gotten through to him ...

Finally the "parineeta" the "ardhangani " walked up & held her husbands hand ... (whether society believes this relation to be legal .. or no .. but these two are more married than most married couples) .. & lends him the strength .. she tells him .. go ahead .. ur sister today needs u most .. dont run away .. u cant run away from this .. she tells him she will be his strength .. she will be his support .. she tells him i will walk this path with you .. she tells him she will face the problem with him by his side .. 

TONITE .. KHUSHI WAS ONCE AGAIN PARINEETA .. tonite she fullfilled the "vachans" the sacred vows which bind a marriage .. tonite .. she fulfilled the promise of the mangal sutra & sindoor that adorn her neck & forehead ... TONITE .. KHUSHI was PARINEETA 

The man .. the husband .. takes strength & the brother rises .. & walks towards his devotion .. with his love right by his side .. giving him strength all through the way 

SCENE 2:

The greatest trick the devil ever played was to make people believe he does not exist ... 

I have often quoted this for Shyam .. yes a devil .. yes a man .. who not for a moment .. hesitated when he performed the heinous act of murdering his unborn child .. a man .. who not for a moment hesitated to come to his shattered wife .. & extend condolence on THEIR loss .. a true DEVIL INCARNATE .. 

This scene was a truly brilliant touch .. not only from the way it was written .. but more so .. by Abhaas's brilliant performance .. it elevated the scene .. to greater heights .. 

In my alma mater .. redux where i used to post prior to DC have often indulged in discussions on shyam .. the popular belief there was that Shyam was a stupid villain .. have always maintained that Shyam was a cunning villain .. just by virtue of being villain .. he needs to loose in the end .. but he does devastate & rock while loosing .. 

Shyam the cunning one .. tonite .. shyam's cunning was truly out in the open tonite the ruthless .. self centered man was truly shining out of his eyes .. 
Shyam the cunning one .. cunning one .. he walks into the hospital room .. & starts screaming at Anjali .. you could'nt take care of our baby .. ?? he allegates her . telling her i had left our child in ur care .. & u cudnt take care of her .. superb shyam superb .. there the guilt is completely activated .. anjali who would've asked the question to herself a million times already ..why me .. how could i have stopped this .. or where did i go wrong .. was plunged directly into the zone of guilt .. he pronounces her GUILTY of MURDER of their CHILD .. ( ironical aint it ) 

Shyam the cunning one .. cunning one .. now that he has twisted the dagger .. he retreats & goes for the second bingo .. he breaks down .. he looks for sympathy .. he hugs .. anjali .. asking her to bring back .. his Rajkumari to him .. twisting the dagger deeper as he goes .. a devastated Anjali .. hugs & tries to  comfort him .. The person who shud be getting the comfort is actually the one dishing out the comfort .. ( ironical aint it ) 

Shyam the cunning one .. cunning one .. now for the piece de resistance . the ultimate .. punch line dialogue .. shyam tells Anjali ..if i was with you .. this would not have happened .. ( dude u forgot .. u were with her) .. he says .. very categorically .. i had come to shantivan on GB .. to meet with you & spend time .. i came to give the gift of payal for our baby .. but alas cudnt stay .. had to leave in a hurry .. whoa whoa whoa . superb shyam superb .. now conveniently the lawyer .. has covered his tracks .. he makes sure it is without doubt proven he was not in Shantivan when this incident happened .. simple move .. coz if he was there .. he was the only one in a position to help save Anjali .. & he dint .. ( no one knows he also planned this manoeuvre) so if any doubts in future were to be raised .. or if anjali ever thot back to the time .. she wud not be able to connect the dots ...
Then he delivers the line for which he did this whole devastation .. i shud've been with u .. read it as .. i shud've been in SHANTIVAN .. .. yes bingo .. please he is out with it .. dont worry ..for both Dadi & Anjali .. message received loud & clear .. 
Instead of saying .. i shud've taken u away .. & kept u safe .. dude says ..i shud've stayed with you ..  .. ( ironical aint it )

Anjali then suddenly becomes weak & starts to cough .. & Shyam moves to call the doctor .. 

SCENE 3:

As Shyam was walking out of the room .. Arnav walks in with Khushi in tow ... stops stunned ...  is about to pounce on Shyam when Khushi .. his Parineeta stops him .. & brings his focus on Di .. Arnav glances at Di .. sees her eyes are closing .. & he quickly .. pulls Shyam by his collar .. & drags him out of the room .. to be followed by Khushi & dadi .

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vk8X_GUv-SM&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Seriously guys .. i can give u a word by word account .. of the above scene . but then thot .. chalo .. do v need the words .. or are v finally in the moment .. which we have craved for since the true face of Shyam came out .. during the last teej festivals ..so please enjoy the above clip .. of the "SLAP & BOX GATE "  ..( if any one of u wants any explanations .. on any particular portion of this scene .. lemme know . will edit & put it in ..😃 )

Ok quick one .. my impressions of this scene . once i came out of the stupor of seeing a bloodied villain .. were .. 

Arnav reacted very strongly to the word .. "father of the child" thats when his dam burst .. he let himself go .. did he by any chance for a moment again flash back to his moms dead body in front of him .
Arnav is determined that shyam has no place in his Di's life .. he reacts even more strongly when shyam says he will take his Di away .. ( note shyam doesnt say he will come & stay at shantivan) once again arnav relives his moms tragic end .. he will never allow his Di to be so vulnerable ... & weak ... as to end her life .. cause of Shyam's indiscretions .. 
Arnav shows real muscle power .. to shyam when he has the audacity to stand & say he will not leave Anjali alone .. message sent to shyam .. if u dont go away .. when i tell you to .. i will once again beat u & humiliate & throw u out of her life .. 
Arnav .. in the midst of all this anger .. regained & recouped his senses to suddenly see the amazing rapport & comfort that Dadi shared with Shyam .. a Khushi needed an introduction but a Shyam already knew Dadi .. a dadi who was in hibernation .. for a good 14 years .. the wheels of thot are put firmly in motion .. now one can hope .. bitwa makes some move .. & finally starts connecting the dots .. connecting the electrician . the loose wire .. the man he bumped into while dancing  .. the camera equipment ... the loose wire which gave Anjali the final shock .. all that ..& come to the right conclusion .. 
Shyam .. superb ... when he walks away .. he says .. dadi u will not be able to get me in .. i will get myself into Shantivan .. back in my position .. beside my ranisahiba ... this ..abortion ( miscarriage) was my first step into Shantivan .. 
BUT  i also laughed aloud on the most ironical dialogue of the day .. Shyam confessing his LOVE for Anjali . in front of Arnav & Khushi .. superb dude superb .. true devil incarnate 

Guys aaj ke liye itna hi ... i am going to end here tonite .. i loved the episode to bits .. loved the blood bath .. loved the poignant moments between the leads .. specially when Arnav once again calls to Khushi to help him with Anjali .. loved the bond of matrimony which is strengthening .. love the whole family of raizada's & how they rally around each other .. loved the way .. Akash .. stops his mom from nagging Arnav infront of Di .. knowing that his Bhai will come out with the answers at the rite moment .. so much .. to enjoy in this episode .. so i am off for a second watch . u can to .. right here on DC .. the episode link is right below .. 

GUD NITE & CU AT THE IPK s

ENJOY THE EPISODE :

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GM8QRSDkMTM&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

[/NOCOPY] 

Edited by redwine1 - 11 years ago

IllGetOverIpk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
  Nafrat Ka Punchnaama
                      Dishum Dishum!
       [ek dum paisaa vasool😉]
<---pause

aaj kush toh bahut hogey na tum?? hai??

DC is turning into such a responsibility, i tell you!!! what to do i am the only responsible one here .. everybody else is in la la land today... they might only analyze in portions but dont worry guys.. main hoon na.. your friendly neighborhood deep thinking analyzier..
i ll take you through this epic episode!!

EPISODE ANALYSIS [DEEP]

Episode starts with the hug where we left it
yesterday (reluctantly)

ok so they hug... n then emotional talk which i am def not in the state of mind to cover... any hug = rabba vey for me.. well..
 on second thoughts i kinda remember him saying he is a failure n she telling him that he is not.. n he should be with sayani di at this time of need!!! asr agrees n they walk back to the best suite in DN Clinic.. after all a tycoon's sister.. they can afford it right??😉

Shyamji's evil shoes walk towards the vip suite... with jungle music in the background! (i was fond of daiyya ho😭)
anji babe's face lights up when she sees her dear shyamji.. he blames her for the loss😲.. she says sorry..🤢 he forgives her👏.. n blames himself (listen to him rani sahiba he is saying the truth!!) 😡

more fake tears from shyamji.😭😭.. n dadi about to cry too..🤢
anjali babe starts to cough.. n Gen. stopwa stands in attention!!! shyamji takes initiative to call the doc!!👏👏👏

arnavji n koosie are walking towards the VIP suits. i thought the ganesh murthi was just outside anji babes room in the hallway!!
😕 (silly me .. they just went for a walk to clear arnavji's head)

salley sahab n jeejaji  get into an intese eye lock!!! face to face!!😲😲

😲

anji babe dozes off
conveniently !!!🥱(she finds all this lame n boring)🥱
chottey's parra high!!! 😡grabs him by the collar.. n takes him out!!!! dadi n koosie follow suit!!! (arrey what happened to the doctor?? did someone call him?? )

shyamji acting innocent!!!😊 ( phan gurl alert!!- shyamji run away.. slither away.. fast!!! ASR is in no mood to listen to ya!!!❤️ )
thappad!! 💔
💔💔💔

but shyamji doesnt give up...
(shyamji abhi bhi time hai nikal lo..come again another day
💔💔💔)
talks about rajkumari.. blah blah blah...asr wants to punch his face ..stopped by... stopwa😆😆😆

(final warning for MR shyam manohar jha nikal lo patli gali sey!!!) instead of listening to me.. shyamji decides to give a treat to the fandom n talks more emotional stuff about rajkumari n rani sahiba!!
result:
   💔💔dishum💔💔dishum💔💔dishum💔💔dishum💔💔

finally pet bhar gaya n he decides to go home n take rest for now...
💔

stopwa scolds arnie boy!!! he figures out the connection!!
arnavji decides to get sayani di home.. so that no snake can slither in!! dadi protests!!👏👏
(i agree with stopwa that she is better off in DN clinic.. it has better security than ashantivan!!)

they reach home... di in her patent yellow waali saree which she wears if something goes wrong!! (btw who got her that saree??? nevermind😕)
di is in a wheelchair..(i know she should ve been brought on a stretcher but DN Clinic is running short on those.. n wow!! a new nursetoo !!😳.. what about the buck teeth one😳?? ahhh..never mind!!)

cr- chowna

some more empty talk... everyone is shocked etc etc..blah blah blah..🤢
arnavji n koosie take di inside her room.. which is suddenly on the ground floor???

( then why did she go to her room on the 1st floor on friday?? just to fall?? ashantivan confuses me big time!!)
n who cleaned the glass pieces on the floor?? HP?? i knew he was involved somehow!!!
he is the one who is as responsible  as my shyamji!!!                  
before i end my post i would like to leave ya guys with some  points to ponder...

1. anjali di has landed on a wheelchair today... the same place where shashi babuwa is ... is it a hidden loop closing ??
2.payalia is missing all the action?? where is she ? is there some kind of an agenda or a msg that the cvs are trying to convey to us?
3. did nani drink the milk? or is she still bhookey pet? i think there is a lot of potential in this plot if executed well by the cvs..
4. where is hari prakash??? is he absconding after cleaning up the glass pieces??

ps.- pm me if u find the answers.. the best answer will receive a gift hamper from ruby and payal!!!👏

thats it guys!!! a great end to a great episode!!!
 fir milenygay..tmrw  same time same place...

😆 nazar na lagey mere ipk ko!! 😆

[/NOCOPY]
Edited by saaruipk - 11 years ago

redwine1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Thank you Ruby for keeping my space everyday, have been very busy lately... so would like to take a break from the question hour segment for sometime... thank you all for attempting those silly ones... and giving such cute replies... 

Sana and Payal... you both rock !!!!

Punch of the day...

❤️
Tally Ho !
Edited by redwine1 - 11 years ago
meghavn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
***GirlOfFire's (Madhu) post***

Character is destiny.
- Herac***us, Greek philosopher (c. 540-c. 475 B.C.)

Character is the relatively fixed traits of an individual. It is that which leads to that person's destiny, and not the happenings in life. (This is what Herac***us meant)

Existentialism is the belief that each person defines their future by their decided actions: that the future has not yet been written. (I write my own Destiny - Arnav Singh Raizada)

Fatalism is the belief that the outcome of all events is preordained, and therefore, unalterable. (Nothing happens without Devi Mayya's wish - Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada)

I wanted to write about yesterday's and today's episode together, because yesterday, it was incomplete - and today the scene completed - and how!

Arnav Singh Raizada sat in the hospital prayer room and had a moment of epiphany. A revelation of his own frailty as a human being. A revelation of his inability to control the destiny of those he loved. A revelation that no matter what he does or how he does it, Fate walks in and changes what he wants to do. For an existentialist - which is what Arnav is - this is a bitter pill to swallow.

But is that the truth?

He wants to believe that he could have stopped what happened 'that night'. But he had no choice as his mother took her destiny in her hands, and killed herself. He had no choice as his father killed himself too. He had no choice, when his uncle threw them out of the house. A teenage boy - he could have done nothing. His mother's character did not give him the choice, just like his father and his uncle. So Arnav's character changed. He needed to control what happened to him and those he loved. Until Fate dropped Khushi into his arms. It was the case of an immovable object meeting an irresistible force. The more he tried to control her - because he had to, it was his character to do so, the more out of control his attraction grew. Until finally, he acknowledged it to himself. Here is where Character plays its role in his destiny. Once he acknowledged it, there was no going back on it. Arnav's character was such that what when he committed to a course of action, he gave his 100% to it. He committed to love and gave it his 100%. He still needed to control his environment, but he now understood Khushi's character, so that there was no conflict between his character and his destiny. She became his destiny. His character - his need for her - drove his decision for the remarriage. He finally trusted her enough to reveal his vulnerabilities, his inner fears, and secrets to her. Because he knew she would never abuse this knowledge. His character is shaped by her strength, her support and her wisdom. He chooses to follow her advice to go talk to his sister. 

As he sees Shyam he is thrown off-guard, and he is unable to control his anger. Not matter what Shyam says, he is unmoved. He knows what Shyam is, and when he utters the trigger word 'father', he loses control and slaps him. His eyes are bleak and cold as his Grandmother takes Shyam's side. Shyam knows Arnav's character flaw - his uncontrollable anger, and goads him by acting like the grieving father. He punches him again and again, and then throws out a challenge. 'You'll never enter My house as long as I live.' Arnav thrives on challenge. This is his character. And he might have just written his immediate future with that challenge. 

But what about his Di? He wanted to give her the best - keep her happy and he committed to it as well. What happened there? Why was he unable to do what he knew she needed to keep her safe and happy? Because, Arnav has had only half an epiphany - your character shapes your own destiny, and that applies to everyone. He can shape his own. But he cannot shape everyone's. Including his Di's. Although he is once again trying to do so by taking her home with him. 

Khushi believes that everything is preordained. Nothing happens without the blessing of Devi Mayya. Khushi is a fatalist. But isn't it Khushi's character that shaped her destiny in the form of Arnav Singh Raizada? 

Khushi's do-good character brought her to Arnav's door and his arms. It was her character that attracted Arnav to her. She did not grow up with issues, because fate had dealt her a cruel blow in that her parents died in a crash. She accepted that this was her destiny. However, it did shape her character. She wanted to please everyone, keep everyone happy. With the wisdom of a fatalist she knows that she has no control over some things in her life - especially not Arnav Singh Raizada. She accepted the fact that Devi Mayya has chosen him for her. She always asks for guidance when she is troubled. Yet, did she ask for Shyam to be obsessed with her? No. Did she ask for Arnav to be in love with her? No. She accepted each of those, much as she accepted each hurt that Arnav subjected her to. However, when need be, she can fight back, and she can stoop, for her love. And when she finally finds love, she like Arnav, gives it her 100%, because like him, she is committed 100% to her love. She is doing everything according to her character, and each step she takes and each decision she makes is of her own free will - her own character. Devi Mayya gives her the strength to bear her burdens, never testing her more than she could bear. And she comes through with flying colors - because this is her character.

Today she stands beside her husband as his guide, his confidante, his best friend. She holds his hand, and leads him to the right decisions when he is grief-stricken. She restrains him from striking Shyam because she knows her husband's one big flaw. But like her husband, she is also determined that together, they will help heal their Di. Khushi has not had a big epiphany. She only has small ones, because she will take everything that Devi Mayya will give her, good, bad and ugly. This is her character, and it will shape what comes next for her. 

Anjali like Khushi, is a fatalist. A belief in God that everything will be handled by Devi Mayya. Today she lies in a hospital bed - why? Is is because God wanted her there? Or her own character that determined her destiny in the shape of Shyam? Did Anjali truly deserve to lose her baby?

Anjali went through as much or more trauma than Arnav did. Yet her character was such that she depended on a much younger child to help her through it. It is her character which brought Shyam Manohar Jha into her world. Her insecurities made her his target. Her need to be loved was fed by a man who had no problems in doing so - because she was only a means to an end. Her need to have him with her made her lie to her brother. In her need to be happy at any cost, she chose to disbelieve her brother. This is her character. Her selfish desire for happiness for herself is the need that Shyam fed. He could not have led her down a path of self-destruction, if she did not want to go there. Her Gods did not make her take the risks she took with the baby. It was the choices she took that led her to losing the baby. Did she deserve to lose the baby? Of course not. But it was her character or lack therof that caused this terrible disaster.

Shyam Manohar Jha like Arnav believes in writing his own destiny. He is a parasite that lived off his brother-in-law and his wife before his destiny in the shape of Arnav Singh Raizada threw him out of the house. But Shyam believes in his own character and the destiny he has chosen for himself. He will be inside Shantivan - before taking whatever action he wants to take against Arnav and Khushi. 

Shyam is a sociopath - and as such does not make any distinction between right and wrong. He follows the path that leads him to his goals, his obsession with Khushi, his greed for money, his need to have all that Arnav Singh Raizada has. Even if fate - in the shape of Shashi Gupta or Arnav Singh Raizada become obstacles in his path, he will remove it (or at least try to) - ruthlessly and mercilessly. His first real success is the murder of his own baby. And he rejoices in it. This is his character.

He plays the grieved and aggrieved father to Anjali and Dadi. He knows what they want to see and he gives it to them. They lap it up. But when he tries the same with Arnav, he fails. Arnav And Khushi are not impressed with his drama. They know his character and his love for twisting the truth And here fate deals him a little blow - Dadi says He loves Anjali a lot - in front of the two people who he knows would never, ever believe that sentence. He cowers for a moment and takes the blows that Arnav gives him. Then he makes another mistake. His big ego forgets that he is not supposed to even know Dadi. He puts his hand on her shoulder - a familiar gesture that neither Arnav nor Khushi mistakes. And as he walks away, he takes up Arnav's challenge. His character has brought him half-way to his destination. He will go back to Shantivan. This is the Destiny he has written for himself. Will fate be on his side once more?
Edited by meghavn - 11 years ago
aditi07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Jeet Jayenge Hum..Jeet Jayenge Hum...
Tu Agar Sang Hai !!
Zindagi Har Kadam Ek Nayi Jung Hai !!
Zindagi Har Kadam Ek Nayi Jung Hai !!

Enjoy this lovely Song...I think its suits today  -

Jeet Jayenge Hum, Jeet Jayenge Hum
Tu Agar Sang Hai...
Zindagi Har Kadam Ek Nayi Jung Hai..

Tune Hi Sajaaye Hai Mere Hothon Pe Ye Geet

Teri Preet Se Mere Jeevan Me Bikhra Sangeet..

Mera Sab Kuch Teri Den Hai.. Mere Mann Ke Meet!!

Main Hu Ek Tasveer.. Tu Mere Roop Rang Hai !!

Hausla Na Chhod... Kar Saamnaa Jahaan Ka

Badal Raha Hai Dekh Rang Aasmaan Ka

Ye Shikast Ka Nahi.. Ye Fateh Ka Rang Hai!!

Roz Kaha Dhoondenge Yeh Suraj Chaand Sitaaron Ko..

Aag Laga Kar.. Hum Roshan Kar Lenge Andhiyaaron Ko!
 Ghum Nahi Jab Talak Dil Me Yeh Umang Hai..

Zindagi Har Kadam Ek Nayi Jung Hai
!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bg1f2N-Wd4M[/YOUTUBE]

Pics Credit - FB

Edited by aditi07 - 11 years ago
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
👏  AND  THIS IS IPKKND . A SHOW WHICH HAS THE POWER TO MAKE PEOPLE OF ALL AGE GROUPS SIT AND WATCH IT WITH PASSION WITH EAGERNESS WITH AWE WITH ANGER WITH CLAPS  FOR THE COMMENDABLE PERFORMANCES 😃

MY DAD SAID " BARUN JAISA ACTOR DOBARA NAHI AYEGA , HE IS THE KING OF TELEVISION "👏

and there we saw two souls connected , she pacified him n he opened all his wonds  infront of her , shared all his fellings all the things he might have not shared with  his di too , he told her ! she calmed him with a sooth hug and told him he is a winner !

(one of the best scenes in ipkk  SaRun par excellence !)

in the room the devil strikes again , abhaas was very nice performance wise and he left no stone unturned to make me hate shaym and abuse him right left n centre ! those red eyes and the way he cried to raj kumari was HILARIOUSSS almost every one laughed  on tht atleast in my house !

anjali the brainless woman once again came in his  trap , this heartless man   tried hard to make anjali's condition worse ...😡

i dont knw who should be said is more evil dadi or shaym ! how can dadi be this stupid ? damad jee damad jee damad jee  surely this  one aunty dosnt have any respect or shame !

arnav who was entering the room with lots of hesitation and khushi's support  was shcoked to see snake in the room ! pulling him by the collar he took him out in a corridoor and took his class !
 KUDOS BARUN SOBTI .WHT A  MIND BLOWING PERFORMANCE ! U DIDNT YELL  YET U MADE US SHIVER ! one tight slap and 6 punches 👏.

shaym tried to show he is innocent but aranv made sure he wont come near to anjali , khushi thru out stood there as the biggest support of arnav while dadi cried damad jee damad jee damad jee ..

damad jee left all happ leaving saley sahab  more pissed but it seemed aranv  slightly suspected dadi's intentions . he marched to di's room and ordered for a discharge against dr's wish , dadi who kept saing u r ziddy  u r this u r tht he cared two hoots for all tht and did wht he had to bring anjali home 

at home every one is shocked to see anajli  on a wheel chair along with khushi n arnav . arnav made clear and sure tht khushi comes with him to the room 👍🏼! they made  anjali lay on her bed and came out ! arnav made a clear announcement hittin to dadi tht NO ONE WILL TRY TO BRING  SNAKE  BACK HERE NO 1.

loved the episode barun sanaya  were out standing !👏👏
👏

my only cocern here is tht it might be khushi who would give in for anjali's tears and req arnav to get snake 😡y ?this will be really silly on her part !

and one more things why r writers glorifying a murderer?😡

trps out 2.8 on 10th with out a promo is Good but sp why no promos bhai ? y dis kolaveri di ?
Edited by Mahamluvsght - 11 years ago
Lizzy2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Welcome to the Land of salves and brickbats..to the the Land of togetherness and tensions..welcome to the land of inseparableness and discord..welcome to another episode of IPk which packed In Drama,punches and different facets of love...

Two soulmates on the verge of crossing another milestone in their relationship.arnav has opened out the secrets in his life which wounded him and still has left a scar..Khushi pour the essence of what she is in to his wounds..tells him that he cannot control everything in his life..there is something called destiny..but she does it gently ,makes him understand that life does bring us all to our heels one day so there is no need of feeling that he is a failure..but being together and standing for the other is the most important thing that counts..what a poignant thought,isn't it?some days back if somebody would given this piece of advice to Arnav,how would he have reacted?not too well..today, it is khushi who has given ASR this piece of Counsel..How have Arnav and khushi risen in love..lovely,isnt it? khushi tells him that he has to be the umbrella for anjali during her troubled times ... she ,khushi would be the one who will stand by him to make sure the umbrella is not blown away by the crisis is another indicator of how far these two have travelled in the quest of discerning the true self of the other beyond the facade they wear for the world.

Tenderly reminded by khushi that he is not at fault,Arnav gathers up courage to face his distraught sister..The salves applied by khushi does the necessary healing...Alas it is time for war again..Shyam has come to meet Anjali with one intent..to facilitate his entry in to RM..he attacks his gulliable wife and Dadi with his emotional onslaught ..Abhaas -a very good job here...personally was feeling disgusted at shyam for the way he uses ppl to achieve his objective,,but this time it has gone too far..he has committed murder and has blood on his hands..and the villainy has reached an all time low...

Shyam on the other hand is  trying to convince anjali of his love,trying to convince the two blind mice that his presence with anjali would have saved her from the disaster..that it was anjali's carelessness  along with the family which resulted in this catastrophe in their lives..and that he was broken because of the irreparable loss ..and that he needed comforting for the loss of their baby...what brilliant portrayal by abhaas  ..the scene where he hugs anjali with a monologue was  fantabulous ..

The start of the battle (part2) with a deadlier foe is the future of IPK for arnav and khushi..now that the relationship between the love birds established as life partner,soulmates beyond compare..they meet Shyam head on..arnav drags Shyam outside his Di's presence lest she gets disturbed with dadi closely following  in support of  Shyam..khushi stands there as a support to her husband..Shyam is delivered punches upon punches despite dadi's vociferous protests ..this puts arnav on alert regarding dadi-Shyam nexus...but the braggart stills stands  and spouts lies that he loves his wife that too in front of the two people who know his truth-arnav and khushi..wow. Guts of that man ..the two dialogues - main Shyam ko apne jeeteji iss Ghar main wapas nahin aane doonga of Arnav..hum uss ghar wapas aake rahenge aur yeh garbpaath  uski taraf Hamara  pehla kadam hain was mind blowing..two opponents have entered the fray..both ruthless in their own way..it is battle of the wills..so who is going to win? It seems the evil is gaining an upper hand now.. As we all know,The divine power will keep her hand only on the righteous..so let wait and watch this play out..

Now the battle has started ..the battle of entry in to RM..arnav gets his sister discharged from the hospital  and  trying to prevent the entry of Shyam in his Di 's life..if only he knew that it is his Di who has willingly invited  the destruction in their lives ..here we see the one of facet of love that is trust at its peak in arhi life where arnav only trusts khushi with his Di..another facet of brotherly bond where Akash signals his mother not to asks questions about anjali's untimely discharge to arnav..we see another facet of the grandmotherly love that is trust in her grandson's decision when arnav declares that Shyam 's entry will not be discussed in their house as it was a closed chapter..all the precautions have been taken to prevent the entry of Shyam inspite of the discordant note of dadi..but the precap gave us a different picture..Shyam back with anjali again that too in RM

Look at this careful planning of Shyam.. First he  met dadi and placed her in RM as his support,then he met anjali on the sly and convinces her of a misunderstanding between arnav and him.then regularly meets anjali to sweet talk her into his web..then sneaks in to RM to meet her..and now this murder to regularise his steps into RM without an ounce of cognisance of the family members or even arnav himself..so will Shyam succeed in installing himself back at RM using Arnav's Achilles heel as his weapon ..? Interesting  wait and watch it would be..that's it from me today ..
See in another thread Tom

Edited by Lizzy2012 - 11 years ago
BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey DC DARLINGS !!!

As Winey said "its a simple story" !!!

no decoding  needed !!! ... no complications!!! ... nothing deep to analyse!!! coz they have Created IPK in a such a way that a normal/ordinary Person shud happily watch,understand n enjoy the  18-20 mins shown without any  stress !!!  .. take it as it comes ur way lovlies .. we are not trained writers or executers as they are !!! they know much better than us is what we need to accept in the first place !! lets just enjoy IPK ... all we need to do is point out our likes n dislikes... after all its a beautiful journey of two lovely souls !!! ...  

" THE UNIQUENESS OF THE I DO CEREMONY VOWS "

Do you (Arnav) take (Khushi) to be your lawful wedded wife? I do. --HE DID ALREADY!!!

Will you love, respect and honor her throughout your years together? I WILL. PROMISED HIM!!! And WE KNOW HE WILL!!!

(Bride repeats the same vows.) --- GOES THE SAME WITH HER TOO!!!

Do you promise to love and cherish her - OMG they ABSOLUTELY DO!!! After the kidnapping track ... they realized that they cannot live/breathe without each other! They are in love and they are going keep us aaawwiinggg n oooiiinnggg!!!! So much to look out for... as for the love n cherishing part...we will never be satisfied with whatever is shown!!! At least am not: P ... I want them to keep loving n keep cherishing each other!!! ... i know am crazy ... crazy to such an extent that i want a "happily Ever After" and NOT a "happy Ending" !!!

In sickness and in health,-- YES HE DOES!!! time after time ... even when he hated her he couldn't let things hurt her... he tried holding her hand b4 she fell - the office meet , he protected her from getting hit by the car-the rain scene .. He rushed to the site that was under construction when he learnt that khushi had not returned home!!! He made sure she was aright b4 he left the gupta's house, he took hold of her again when she was abt to faint in the mandir, soo many to mention... U guys know it better..

(Bride repeats the same vows.)

Khushi on the other hand helped him out when she came to know abt his diabetes... She fed him with her favorite jalebis :) ... she took care of his health when his voice crashed ... she spent a sleepless night taking care of him when he got he collapsed for the second time!!! ---- N yeah they were n Still be together in sickness n health!!!

For richer for poorer - this is the best i do in the case of ARSHI!!! The great ASR always had problems with the "aukaat" ... and now... He helped buaji with the ration money when he stayed there... when he learnt that the gupta's couldn't pay the rent... he simply jumped in to save their skin!!! "the Aukaat" thingy which ASR was running after b4 he met khushi has no longer got to anything to do with the Arnav now ... He had come a long way since then...

For khushi the status never mattered... she never loved arnav for money or his riches... they ARE and WILL still be in together for richer n poorer!!!

for better for worse - soo much to pen down if I start with this ...lemme do with some of the situations here ... At present ... In the case of Arnav he gave khushi a solid proof when he stood by her side for the first time -during shyam's confrontation... " khushi meri patni " -- she was overjoyed by this mere words n needed nothing much ... she surrendered realizing his love for her the first time ever ... when dadi refused to let in khushi , he made a point to hold on to her n  made sure that he will not enter where his wife is not allowed to !!! Once again when dadi complained of khushi for seeing the pictures of their past... Arnav entered the scene with a bang on statement... That she has all the rights n can do whatever she wants in the RM...

Khushi promised him that everything wud be alrite even b4 he shared his past with her!! ... The "Aaja piya"wali night if u remember... she stated clearly that she just wants him to be happy n cannot see him sad... she also said that he need not explain what is bothering him !!.. She made sure to make him understand that she will stand by his side no matter what!!! ... N today she made a promise to him again that she will be by his side for the better n for the worse!!!

And forsaking all others, keep yourself only unto her, for so long as you both shall live?  THEY DO...

Anji had forced arnav soo many times to wear the pajamas but he never did... He agreed when khushi made plans in making him wear... forsaking all the others u see... by which I do not mean that he cared less for his di ... it's just that now khushi has become his life's centre !!!  Over to the Engagement day - Arnav's eyes shifts from his di to khushi completely ... what else is needed huh?? 

We clearly saw how khushi defended Arnav when buaji misunderstood the reason behind him marrying khushi!!! ... She defended him the second time when there came a discussion abt him not being ready to tie the raksha dhaga!!...

Do you mutually promise in the presence of your friends and family that you will at all times and in all circumstances, conduct yourselves toward one another as becomes Husband and Wife?  THEY DID n WE WITNESSED!!!

(ARNAV)do you pledge to love (KHUSHI) and throughout your years together to be honest, faithful, and kind to her. Do you pledge to give to her the same happiness she gives to you, to react to her as only you can, and to respect her for whom she is, not who you want her to be?  THEY DO!!!

ARNAV: PHONE CONVO!!! When he said dadiji was going to visit the Guptas to khushi over the phone ... he sounded a bit loud ... later understood her situation n lowered his voice saying that everything wud go on just fine as he is coming along!!! That just said it all about the kindness. The happiness he wanted to give her... "I LOVE U JUST THE WAY U R KHUSHI" -- Declaration!! Proof that he respects for what she is!!! Another vow done!!!

KHUSHI: PHONE CONVO!!! Again when she invited him for a date she ordered him with rights to come over ... she hangs the phone ... later calls him n asks him sweetly whether its k for him to come!!! How sweet n how caring!!!

"HUM AAPKO BADAL NA NAHI CHAHTE" --- Declaration!! Proof that she respects n loves him for what he is!!!

The Vows Fulfilled!!!

(THEIR DECLARATION by phrases)

With all my heart I take you to be my wife. I will love you through the good and the bad, through the joy and the sorrow. I will try to be understanding, and to trust in you completely. I will make you a part of me and in turn, become a part of you. Together we will face all of life's experiences and share one another's dreams and goals. We will be equal partners in an open, honest relationship throughout the years.

(KHUSHI repeats the same vows.)

Rings: (EXCHANGE)

"With this ring I thee wed."  ---- MARRIED ALREADY!!!

"With this ring I pledge my love."---- IN LOVE ALREADY!!!

"With this ring I pledge my commitment."COMMITTED TO EACH OTHER ALREADY!!

And now Ladies and Gentlemen, I have the pleasure of presenting to you Mr. and Mrs. ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA, Husband and Wife!!!"

NOTE: THIS IS FOR THOSE WHO NEEDED A GRAND WEDDING!!! PLZ REMEMBER THEY ARE MARRIED ALREADY!!! THEIR HEARTS UNITED!!! DESTINED TO BE ONE!!! NOTHING ELSE MATTERS!!!

LET'S TAKE THEIR WEDDING BE IT GRAND OR SIMPLE!!! CHEERS!!! 

AUDIENCE POLL :😳

Originally posted by: UltimateBarun

SP u  can play an extra advertisement and make the break a little longer ...I'd prefer that rather than watching the 1 minute unnecessary  obvious (suspense) entry from different angles with a spooky  background music...Its like you are trying to show Gabbar's entry when we already know that its Kaalia walking in,,, btw he was hilarious when he cried,,,,,I couldn't control my laughter!!!!

Originally posted by: akshuta06

really aabhas deserves award coz currntly he is one best villan on tv

Originally posted by: Sumuki

I think the bad luck of TRPs in the show is because of the absence of mamaji and laxshmiji... please bring them back!

Originally posted by: reema.gcpatra

I liked today's episode. I hope Arnav will soon find out conspiracy of Dadi and shayam. Show is better now- I wish someone could slap dadi too anyways ASR gave her enough through his words.Love Husband -wife understanding , Shayam Anjali should learn from Arnav khushi that love is to support each other not just worship each other

SORRY DEARIES ...  just one PICTURE TODAY 😳!!!

thank Y'all !!!!!

luv n 🤗
BellaPearl

Edited by ArabellaPearl - 11 years ago
chowna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

Image of the day

pictorial representation of episode

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3179605

Edited by chowna - 11 years ago