BHBK WU 4th Sept- Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasmine477 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update ...hina😊

hope rona dhona ends soon...hope  Krish and V parivar don;t do emotional atyachar on us with Rajini's flashbacks and sad song on background...😭😭😭..hope BHBK become lighthearted

PLS CVS...
For that they can bring Paulomi and Rangla back...well they can send Chitra with Rajini  to her new sasural😊
daffodil81 thumbnail

yash too agreed for marriage with Rajni :-(
heartbreaking to see a shattered krish sacrificying his love
hinz thumbnail

I totally am with u on the rona dhona bit Jasmine...its such a bore to watch the same old rubbish everyday,...I understand they've reached the crux of the show but the tears make me want to scream enough is enough!

@Aarathi- gud luck for tomorrow's epi update hun
better have all the weepy emoticons ready πŸ˜†
Edited by hinz - 11 years ago
-Zaara- thumbnail

thanks
feel sooo sad for Krish 😭 πŸ˜­
ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks Hinu for the update!  

I am afraid we are in for a lot of rona dhona...and FBs...πŸ˜”

I just pray that the wedding is a simple ceremony but with that promo of Yashoda's, I wonder if they will drag it and have flashbacks throughout... πŸ˜²

Please CVs, end this emotional atyachar soon...

They are all behaving as if marriage is a game...they are turning it into a game to please Aryan...at his age everything is a game!  πŸ˜•

What is the social message in this show?   I don't even want to get started on this...

jihadulgendu thumbnail
thanks for the update...
too many sad episodes... feeling extremely sorry for krish...
Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks again for the detailed update babe πŸ€—

Am I the only one feeling happy for Krish? πŸ˜•  Pal bhar ka rona dhona V/s jeevan bhar ka hasna people!! They were married for a really short while and they haven't even consummated it...  not that it matters, but I think the momentary pain will ease soon. Prolly after a bit of longing sighs and forlorn expressions Rajni will start liking Yash and  for Krish, they can bring in some nice distraction/Poulomi/ That girl he hugged at the vivah utsav who was his childhood friend... All will be allright, I think.

The show is no going on the right track, I feel.
hinz thumbnail

Its not just you Tanu, I'm super happy for Krish:) as long as Rajni leaves him to start a new life and
hope they bring someone interesting opposite him, someone who can change the meaning of life and love for him...

I'm hoping this re-byah track ends soon...Rajni can't be out of their lives yet, which is fine but the tears have to end ! like NOW !
Edited by hinz - 11 years ago
Praves thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thanks Hinaben!!!

Sooo sad!!  Can't see Krish so heartbroken!!😭😭