Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
BTW, i loved the intro dance today.. All choreographers rocking the stage with the Dhoom song.. 
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -MariaMars-

I agree... IMO, The gal did most of the dancing in GC's act..

She did ! Totally...And GC was cooly NORMALLY walking down the stairs...He wasnt walking the way he did when Madhuri asked him to !

Even in Bharti's act...Bharti was just swaying...The choreographer was dancing..

ROFL at Bharti...she said her 9-9-9 got wasted as no one got out...HAHAHA...I feel the same way for isha-sallu..unka 60/60 waste...

BTW...Sumone said NEXT week 2 eliminations?? Then how will it be top 5??? If there will be 2 ppl going out then it will be top 4 na?
Daebak thumbnail

BTW, i loved the intro dance today.. All choreographers rocking the stage with the Dhoom song.. 

I missed it...I just remembered that the repeat is airing now...I switched on now and rashmi's dance has started...😭
I missed it...did ragini dance also?
-MariaMars- thumbnail

Originally posted by: togepe30

She did ! Totally...And GC was cooly NORMALLY walking down the stairs...He wasnt walking the way he did when Madhuri asked him to !

Even in Bharti's act...Bharti was just swaying...The choreographer was dancing..

ROFL at Bharti...she said her 9-9-9 got wasted as no one got out...HAHAHA...I feel the same way for isha-sallu..unka 60/60 waste...

BTW...Sumone said NEXT week 2 eliminations?? Then how will it be top 5??? If there will be 2 ppl going out then it will be top 4 na?

vandu.. the judges were confusing. they said only 2 finalists this time and hence we are eliminatng 2 ppl today since only 3 weeks are left.. then they said no elimination.. they never said 2 eliminations from next week.. but since only 2 finalists and 3 weeks are left, ppl assumed 2 eliminations from next week onwards... but they kept on telling top 5 today.. so i guess its only 1 elimination next week... N 3 finalists..

Daebak thumbnail
I think I have seen Rashmi's partner Brent...I have seen a few epis of Dancing with the stars...maybe he was there..LOL..
-MariaMars- thumbnail

I missed it...I just remembered that the repeat is airing now...I switched on now and rashmi's dance has started...😭
I missed it...did ragini dance also?

no yaar... ragini didn't dance.. only the choreographers danced.. not even contestants..
Daebak thumbnail

vandu.. the judges were confusing. they said only 2 finalists this time and hence we are eliminatng 2 ppl today since only 3 weeks are left.. then they said no elimination.. they never said 2 eliminations from next week.. but since only 2 finalists and 3 weeks are left, ppl assumed 2 eliminations from next week onwards... but they kept on telling top 5 today.. so i guess its only 1 elimination next week... N 3 finalists..

Arent there always 3 contestants left in the last week??

Only judges decide na...I remember KSG-Gauhar and Baichung being in the finale and then judges declared Baichung the winner...There was no voting for the finale I think...

Not sure !
-MariaMars- thumbnail

I think I have seen Rashmi's partner Brent...I have seen a few epis of Dancing with the stars...maybe he was there..LOL..

he does look like deepak.. rashmi's dharmendar and jitendar 😆😆

Daebak thumbnail

no yaar... ragini didn't dance.. only the choreographers danced.. not even contestants..

Oh that mustve been AWESOME...I will have to watch the repeat sumtime again...Kal bhi ata hai na repeat?
This Brent guy is cute ! Dancing to Chane ke khet me with Madhuru ...HAHAHAHHAHA ! He was doing the thumkas soo well
Edited by togepe30 - 11 years ago
nishu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Finally topic is back to isha & JDJ ðŸ˜†...

Goodnite Ayesha,Togepe & Maria,catch u all later 🤗...today really had good time in this forum after long ðŸ˜ƒ
Edited by nishu786 - 11 years ago