Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Me_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: togepe30

M heartbroken hez Gay !๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ญ

i watch it too and love it. I love the new storyline of Neal's father's murder/death.
I know, I like Matt Bomer too but reading his wikipedia page, I was like๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜† but all good, I like Michael Ealy and Warren Kole from Commong Law now๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

edit: the quotes are messed up now too๐Ÿ˜•. Will have to create three different posts to make the quotes less confusing๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by Me_Anonymous - 11 years ago
Me_Anonymous thumbnail
[quote=salmangirl]I dnt believe ths fixing issue..i hope its wrng info..how far .Such minute details came out lyk ths ..if rashmi,rithvik nd isha is nt in top 3 ..than whos the thrd one gurmeet,bha nd..? Khair grt that she has startd rehrsals..judges savd them so shez perfrming next week..n is safe frm elimination automaticaly.. [/quote]

so is Isha safe from elimination after Karan's exit only or after Karan's and another celeb's elimination? I am all confused now๐Ÿ˜•
rehearsals? Would she be performing in the coming week or week after?
Me_Anonymous thumbnail
[Quote=NaDzGirl] I dislike the Bachchans and Rai a lot. They are all highly overrated to me ๐Ÿฅฑ But I don't support such bashing though cuz it's not worth it[/quote]
my sentiments exactly. Don't like the Bachans too much but I am shocked to read about Ash-Amitabh thing. I only got to know about this just now after reading it in this AT. Seriously, people said that? The very idea of incest is disgusting to me๐Ÿคข. People should at least respect the relationships, if not the person

[Quote=togepe30]
U guys aware Jaya tried committing suicide to get Amitabh back to her.

The news around is that Big B is married to Rekha...Seems she had given sum interviews in between saying shez married or what not...

Rishi-Neetu ki shaadi me she came wearing sindoor first time and stole their thunder ...The  media and guests for all about rishi-neetu and started speculating why Rekha was sporting sindoor...they say its for Amitabh๐Ÿ˜†..They are secretly married..

The rumour around is whenever there was an outdoor shoot there used to be a room booked for the lady love by the producer of the film..mandatory tha ye...perks of being Big B...u can make anyone do anything...

Did you guys know...Hema Malini and Jeetendra had run off to get married?? The Dharmendra and Shobha brought them back...I wonder how Tushar and Esha can be soo pally...Its soo weird...hahaha...
[/quote]
they must have hated her for that๐Ÿ˜†
really? I thought I knew all the gossips but turns out I know nothing๐Ÿ˜•. Had heard about Amitach-Rekha before but Hema Malini-Jateendra is the first time I am hearing this.

[quote=togepe30]
SRK ke baare me mereko mat pucho...
The Priyanka incident has shattered my faith in him...

I used to adore the guy soo much...Mili bhi toh PC hi mili usko puri duniya me ! Sheesh...

Gauri's look and reaction after KKR won showed how much shez getting along with SRK right now ! [/quote]
what? SRK too? I thought Priyanka was going out with Shahid...๐Ÿ˜•

Am I the only one who is so clueless?
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

@Ayesha - Star toh I have removed from my channel list...

I hate that channel...Super regressive it is ! The only show I dared to watch for KTH (10 yrs ago)...Uske baad I have not seen that channel !

i have no channels except star plus, star gold, freeview colors, and cartoon channels ๐Ÿ˜†

we got colors, zeetv, and sony shut off last yr ๐Ÿ˜ญ so i missed indian idol 5 and 6 ๐Ÿ˜ก but it was rubbish anyway
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Balle balle salman rejects big boss as he gt an offer to.chreography a movie which he gnna do

Originally posted by: Mrsimisam

Bigg Boss 6 to air from 7 October

Bigg Boss 6

ll Bigg Boss fans here's news to rejoice. This big ticket reality show on Colors hosted by Salman Khan will soon be back with its sixth season. And Tellychakkar.com has exclusive information that the reality series will hit the screens from 7 October (2012).

Here's more dope two daily shows on Colors are going off air around that time i.e. Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat (9 pm) and Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha
(10.30 pm). So where will channel honchos put this Endemol produced
show? The chances of 9 pm slot are better for there are kids in the
house as well and the makers are promising a cleaner Bigg Boss than ever before.

Hence, if they air it at 10.30 pm it could mean losing out on the
kids and family audiences. But 9 pm slotting puts a question mark on
Ekta Kapoor's Parichay which now airs at 9.30pm.

Another question mark is whether the premiere telecast time will be

different than the daily or regular air time as in all previous seasons
the first episode has been longer wherein all the housemates get
introduced.

It is believed that the launch episode will hit the screens at 8.30
pm. But the clouds of doubts will only vanish when Salman addresses the
media on 16 September.

Coming to the contestants, we had earlier reported that Salman Yusuff Khan (current Jhalak
contestant as well) had been approached but now our sources informed us
that he will not be doing the show as he has got an offer to
choreograph in a film. Other media reports have suggested that starlet
Nupur Mehta, who was recently in the news for match fixing, might also
be in the list as well.

So the suspense revolving Bigg Boss continues and we will track every development and bring it you first. Stay logged on

@in red   i told u guys he wont accept it
Balle balle Edited by -HelloHiByeBye- - 11 years ago
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Mrsimisam

Bigg Boss 6 to air from 7 October

Bigg Boss 6

ll Bigg Boss fans here's news to rejoice. This big ticket reality show on Colors hosted by Salman Khan will soon be back with its sixth season. And Tellychakkar.com has exclusive information that the reality series will hit the screens from 7 October (2012).

Here's more dope two daily shows on Colors are going off air around that time i.e. Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat (9 pm) and Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha
(10.30 pm). So where will channel honchos put this Endemol produced
show? The chances of 9 pm slot are better for there are kids in the
house as well and the makers are promising a cleaner Bigg Boss than ever before.

Hence, if they air it at 10.30 pm it could mean losing out on the
kids and family audiences. But 9 pm slotting puts a question mark on
Ekta Kapoor's Parichay which now airs at 9.30pm.

Another question mark is whether the premiere telecast time will be

different than the daily or regular air time as in all previous seasons
the first episode has been longer wherein all the housemates get
introduced.

It is believed that the launch episode will hit the screens at 8.30
pm. But the clouds of doubts will only vanish when Salman addresses the
media on 16 September.

Thats a super weird article...
They are saying the show will be at 9 pm but they have no idea what will happen to Parichay...Ekta wont Air Parichay at 10:30...that will put her show BALH in competition with Parichay...thats stupidity...why will she pit her own shows against each other?? No production house will do that !

I think BB will get the 10:30 slot...Also there is news that Another show is starting on Colors in October...which will take the 9pm slot...Sanskriti...which is by Maverick Productions (Anuj Saxena's prod house)...

I am totally confused by how they are gonna time the shows๐Ÿ˜•

P.S - Happy to know that Salman wont do the show !
Edited by togepe30 - 11 years ago
Daebak thumbnail

Originally posted by: Me_Anonymous

I thought Priyanka was going out with Shahid...๐Ÿ˜•

That was 2 centuries ago๐Ÿ˜† IT Raid me jabse Piggy ke ghar se Shahid baraamad hua...from then on relationship ki raid pitt gayi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
-GayabCat- thumbnail
iknw the article is weird
bt salman nt doing it so yayy
Daebak thumbnail
Hmm...I saw another article... ( https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3195629)

I says the same...Lagta hai BB6 is getting the 9pm slot after all...

Balaji is pitting its own shows against each other? Thats the weirdest news ever...How do they compete with themselves in the same slot...

-GayabCat- thumbnail

Hmm...I saw another article... ( https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3195629)

I says the same...Lagta hai BB6 is getting the 9pm slot after all...

Balaji is pitting its own shows against each other? Thats the weirdest news ever...How do they compete with themselves in the same slot...

๐Ÿคฃ  no one dares to mess with Jeetendra aka Ravi Kapoors Daughter