Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lavy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Sorry Golden Dew...Didn't mean to do that. :)

Shucks about the Promo. I hope she does not try to become Devi maa again. C'mon Anandi - Shiv ji is nearby..concentrate on him...if you cant concentrate on him, please concentrate on those gorgeous muscles or those ample shoulders or that chiselled face or oh well...Let me stop here. I forgot this is a family forum ;)
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I think agar chance mile bhi toh Anandi will not meet Jaggu without Shiv's consent.. wholeheartedly na sahe but she still values the commitment which she gave Shiv in form of the engagement ring ðŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: lavy

Shucks about the Promo. I hope she does not try to become Devi maa again. C'mon Anandi - Shiv ji is nearby..concentrate on him...if you cant concentrate on him, please concentrate on those gorgeous muscles or those ample shoulders or that chiselled face or oh well...Let me stop here. I forgot this is a family forum ;)

U can call me Sou 😊

I still feel this ehsaas business is just to irritate the viewers 😆 actual episode mein she'll spot him and say Jagya 🥱
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Anandi - I have full faith in her and Shiv🤣  She will send J packing if he appears and Shiv won't let JB bhatkofy near her anymoreEdited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: lavy

🤣  

Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Anandi - I have full faith in her and Shiv🤣  She will send J packing if he appears

Haan for Gauri's sake who by the way doesn't want Him 😆 he's true example of na ghar ka na ghat ka 😉😆
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Khusi - Dekh dulha is having Illusions... I think DS needs to re-think Education Ministry man🤣🤣  Marro BECHARI Anandi

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
Oh btw now I know why gaonwaale spread so many rumours about Ansh ðŸ˜³ Ansh market mein ghoomte ghoomte jalebi khate hain ðŸ˜¡ and humare saamne nautanki jalebi vrat rakhte hain ðŸ˜¡
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
picture this: shiv feeding jalebis to anandi with his hands and jagya sees her smiling at him. i know its not happening, but wudnt it be gr8 if it happens 
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Khusi - Dekh dulha is having Illusions... I think DS needs to re-think Education Ministry man🤣🤣  Meri BECHARI Anandi

😆..prathmesh??🤣
he will run away seeing the dhai kilo ka hath of shivji😆
shiv pata saaf kardega uska!!

woh jag se darr gaya tha...then just think what will be his state seeing anandi's collctor saab..majnoo diwana chipkoo fevikol🤣