Views

Users

Frequent Posters

curledup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
The privilege of being on the first page <3

-edit

Would you like to know the beauty of your work? Do you really want to know? its the fact that even within one installment or one picture frame you capture EVERYTHING! and I do mean everything, their whole life, the start right to a new beginning has been dictated so wondrously I bow before you.

This right here is absolutely-god-for-sakenly beautiful. I don't think I have found something more perfect than this. <3 I love it.

-Aashifa
Edited by curledup - 11 years ago
BlueMystique thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
The was an amazing story. Even though it was a one-shot, you gave us the arc of progression in their relationship, and I feel like I have just been through a beautiful journey.

Khushi giving up her dream once to help Arnav achieve his, and him doing the same for her. The compromise, the understanding, the love between them was perfect!

We keep chasing our dreams everyday, never realizing that without the people we love around us, those dreams aren't worth anything. I am glad Arnav realized this before it was too late!

Amazing one Sona! Loved it! :)
Edited by BlueMystique - 11 years ago
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oh my God, what a superb story sona - a completly different one from the rest - luved it to the core - brilliantly written as always - a superb surprise - an update and a new OS all in one day - today is a lucky day for your readers dear
masam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
I am totally awe-struck.
First of all, let me praise your display of emotions. Though fiction, but I couldn't stop my heart from feeling it all. Beautifully described and captivated.

Your OS, totally enraptures the importance of a relationship, of true love, of dreams!  After reading it, I feel like hugging my beloved one, and never letting go.

Khushi's pain. Arnav's pain. I have tears in my eyes.

Fantastic job, mistyrains. Fantastic. xx
Rhysenn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This was beautifully written!,
norolim thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Do you have even, maybe an IOTA of idea about how much I absolutely adore your work?
Your structure is amazing, the writing deep and substantial. It calls out to the reader's heart and makes them feel. Thats a beautiful talent you have there Mistyrains. Keep it. Treasure it.

This was just...beautiful. Threre is no specific moment that I fell in love with. It was just the entirety of Arnav and Khushi's heartening experience.

Wonderfully written, wonderfully expressed.

Just, wonderful.

Do PM when you write more! I would love to lose myslef even further in your writing.
Cheers, Avi.
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
That was sooo beautiful <3 xoxo
GayuArnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
To say this was beautiful would be an understatement!
I just loved it. Starting from him being a tenant till the end it was beautiful :)
IAww Arnav gave up his job for her? So sweet!
Loved it! 
flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
loved it absolutly beautiful...keep on writting