ipkfrnc thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
jst a thought..if khushi's parents death was an unknwn mistake caused by arnav's dad..and garima confronted him ..and he decided to help her for the upbringing of kkg and they used to meet for that reason..and thn someone cooked up a story..and one day arnav's mother saw thm tgthr and misunderstood..since she is a weak person accrdng to dadi she committed suicide and thus arnav's dad...does t make any sense?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kirthiarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow it makes a lot of sense!!!!😲
Mahi1219 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
I was thinking that too!
srijaaa127 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
It makes sense actually b'coz today the way they had shown the past revelation is just not convincing
Badtameeez thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
I really like this idea. It looked more like Arnav's mom had a MU rather than his father having an affair. This is interesting and I hope what you predicted is the case.
preethi.saseeda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
My thoughts are same here...
S.Arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I also think there would be simple explanation but due to misunderstanding situation got worse.

LeenaRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
That looks much like a probable case!!!

so thats why after the death of his parents she will have no source to take care of herself and khushi... thats when she marries shashi so that they will get a living for themselves
misscrazyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
IT CAN BE POSSIBLE...JUST LIKE SOME FILMY ONE...BUT IF IT COULD BE THE REASON IT WOULD BE SO NICE...SO ARSHI TOGETHER FOR FORVINESS...SEEKING FOR LOVE...EVERYTHING..
BUT I GUESS ARNAVS DAD IS GOOD ...HE IS NOT HAVING ANY AFFAIR WITH GARIMA OR THE OTHER,,,,
BECOZ DO U GUYS REMEMBER WEN KHUSHI WAS TELLING BUAJI ABT ARNAVS MOM SUICIDE GARIMA GOT HYPER ANGRY AND SLAPPED KHUSHI...
EVEN IN TODAYS EPISODE ARNAVS DAD WAS TRYING TO TELLL THE SITUATION WITH OUT ANY GUILT IN HIS TALK..I THINK ARNAV MOM MISUNDERSTOOD HIM..OR ELSE.WY WOULD HE COMMIT SUICIDE IF HE NOT LOVES HER...
NOW IT MAKES SENSE THAT ARNAVS MOM MU LIKE ARNAV...GARIMA IS INNOCENT LIKE KHUSHI BUT ARNAVS DAD IS NOT LIKE SHAYAM I  GUESS...
THIS IS ONLY MY VIEW..
kripa_kh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hope so ... something like this should happen