Dae_drmer

JumanaLoveKunal(Jumana)

SwastikAshNi (Bishal)

amrutha26(Amrutha)

ash2711

--supriya--

Passionalive(Pallavi)

Rules

1. Do not quote any member more than 3 times.
2. Do not bash any actor or character.

Please introduce yourself to the other members in the thread.

[If any member wants to be included in member's list, please pm the topic maker]
Edited by NeelimaSJ - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Megha standing in front of the fountain and  has FB of Mohan getting it to work. Mohan comes there and tells her whatever is between us please don't get angry with the kids. Megha asks him not to take the excuse of children to talk to her. Megha says she knows how to take care of her children. Mohan says our children. Mohan says it will take time for things to become allright. Megha says I saw Riddhima in your arms. Renu listens to all this. She is super happy.

Megha goes to another room and Mohan comes there. Renu comes and tries to eavesdrop. Mohan says whatever you saw that day is not true. It is madness on Riddhima's part. She is the one who asked me to go and live my life. Megha says all this while I was unaware. Megha says you could have at least trusted me with this truth of your life. Mohan says he was broken because she was going away. Mohan recounts what happened after he walked away from Vyas house and his marriage with Ridz. He says he made a compromise. He says when he saw her standing her and confessing his love he forgot everything. He tells her about Ridz insistence on divorcing him.  He says he tried to tell her many times but everyone's belief stopped him from revealing the truth. Megha says you already lost me. Mohan says if you want to stay mad at me go ahead, you wanna leave me go ahead but I won't leave you. Wherever you go I will come with you, I 'll never leave you. He says you are Mrs. Bhatnagar and you will remain that forever.

Guru sleeping and Indu calls him. Indu asks if Mohan is back? Guru says yes. Indu says why is he not picking up my call? Guru tells her that Mohan is at Vyas' as the roof was leaking. 

Renu and Mohan waiting outside the bathroom. Mohan laughs at Renu. Renu wonders if she has gone to FIL's bathroom. She says today I only will get dressed first and goes to investigate. Addu comes out of the bathroom and Mohan gets in.  

Addu complaining to Megha about Spiderman. He says Spiderman stole his towel. Megha and Nanhi laugh. Nanhi asks Megha for school fees as this is last day. Megha says she will do something. Mohan comes there and asks if they are ready for school. Nanhi is about to ask Mohan about fees but Megha stops her and tells her that she will get the money for fees. Megha thinks that she promised Nanhi to arrange for fees but how will she do it.

Indu standing on the road as her car broke down wondering why Mohan is at Vyas house and how is father won't like him staying there. Ridz's father comes there and greets Indu. Ridz's father offers to drop her but Indu refuses. Ridz's father praises her and Mohan for helping them so much. Indu is confused she asks him what he is saying. Ridz's father says that his daughter is very lucky to get a husband like Mohan. He says he is going ro receive her at the airport. Ridz father says Mohan is mahaan to marry his daughter. Indu confused as to how it happened.

Megha telling everyone in PL how much they enjoyed in Nepal. Everyone asks where Mohan is. Megha thinks that she better speak to Prerna about a loan before Mohan comes. While going she bumps into Mohan. Mohan asks her why she is here? Megha doesn't reply. Mohan hands her a piece of paper and says Nanhi gave this.

Prerna tells Megha that she is very glad to see her settled. Megha tells Prerna that she wants to talk about Nanhi to her. She tells Prerna about Nanhi's fees. Prerna sees the card and tells Megha that Nanhi made a card for her as she paid her fees. Megha surprised and has FB of Mohan handing the paper.

Precap: Mohan on a bike and spots Indu on the road. Raddi steps out of the car. Mohan asks Indu what is all this? Indu at Mohan's house asks I also want to know what is all this? Raddi says we got married in unexpected circumstances and I applied for divorce because Mohan forced me to. Raddi also tells Indu how Mohan snatched the MS from herπŸ˜†

Please, please, please don't forget to  comment on the following two articles:

Edited by NeelimaSJ - 11 years ago
ankur281 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hurray...now once again Megs will join PL...for feesπŸ˜†

Kaise bhi ho i want the PL days back...

SCREECHY AND MARELA KARELA amne samne...πŸ˜•

Ek line char bola sala "Meri beti ki bhagya khul gaye..."...😑..

Rondi ko Hotel wale fire kar diya...
Edited by ankur281 - 11 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Thanks for the live update, Neelu.. πŸ€—

Guys.. do see / read these 2 New News abt NBT that came today :P

Do comment on these topics.. to let out ur frustration & anger on this current track πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Edited by -Swetha- - 11 years ago
misty85 thumbnail
kha gayi chudail show ko kha gayi... I don't know what to say...
A brief Mohan-Addu scene was good... I really wanted to see renu-mohan wars & today I got it but rondhi ne saara mood kharab kar rakha hai...
Edited by misty85 - 11 years ago
sonu-monu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thank you guys for giving live update <3 
Pravesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lo agaya indu ke samne raddi ke papa

poojaluvnbt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Mar gaya mera show khatam ho gaya. Kamini churail marti bhi nahi bus hume maari jaa rahi hai.
Silentsoul thumbnail
Thanks for update ...Episode seems decent no raddi till now

Megha is doing it in right way...most decent way any women could do
ankur281 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
So happy for MM back in PL again...I will vote 10/10 todays epi...

Ami...give the link pls...πŸ‘πŸΌ