Crooner 1.31 : Kuch aanch baaki hai..UPDATED

honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bs_deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Beautiful crooner Priya..I so loved that you have chosen "Nirvighnam kuru mey Deva"..
loved it even more when you used "that man's craftmanship"..Only you can write so beautifully and say you are not satisfied 😊

It was so Anjali-like, when she was not agreeing with what rest of the family was saying about baby. I was waiting for the moment when she touches her tummy to realize the moment, but the way she realized it only after seeing the tears in her brother's eyes was brilliant..If I think about the moment now, the trust that she has on her brother is immense and it will help her battling her inner turmoil and to come out as a winner one day..

dadi's dialogue to nani sounded so out of place..we get the meaning..but something like "Anjali needs him now" would have been more appropriate..

How the three people who stayed in hospital has three different ways..Arnav for his sister with nothine else in mind, Khushi for being a support for Arnav, dadi to bring back her damaad. All three has the same reason, that is to be with Anjali and to provide support to her, but in three different ways..

Last night I fell in love with Arnav Singh Raizada once again..His one dialogue " I have failed dammit"had me..It is not a very easy for anyone to accept that..Usual tendency is that, when we are facing success in life we say that "I/we have planned well".."we worked so hard for it"..but when one faces failure,we either blame god or circumstances or the third person..But this man, didn't even think twice before holding himself responsible..

This also made me think how similar he and Khushi are..Holding themselves responsible for every wrong thing that happens around them..For me, ASR blamming himself has nothing to do with his belief in god,it is nature..Khushi believes in DM, yet she thinks she is responsible for certain actions..I don't see it as his failure infront of God..

I don't know if there will be a time when these two will realize that they can't fix everything.

first time when they hugged in hospital, he could not console her. Something held him back.     But now he doesnt think twice before opening up..He doesnt think before hugging her back..

How far these two came in love and understanding each other..Maturity in thier relationship is
so evident..Many dialogues were given to ASR yesterday. I felt it was needed for Khushi to
understand him better..That was probably the best time for her to understand the decisions
that he takes..."I could not see the other women's face" at that time didnt make sense..

Will ASR ever be able to stay upset or angry with his sister? Even when he comes to know that she met Shyam without his knowledge, he might blame himself for not thinking about her feelings while making the decision..

I too have issues with the way past was shown..I really hope it will be rectified and will be
shown in a better way..making of ASR can't be so simple..

Loved Barun's expressions and body language..But he definetely mumbles when lengthy dialogues are given...and in the hug scene, I think, expressions are inconsistent..it must b
editing fault..I loved it when he made that puppy face towards the end..thats exactly one cries when they have a shoulder to cry on..He is the only actor who can convince me so well while crying..(irrelevent, but I also love the way he opens his eyes after sleep, its so natural, havent
seen anyone else doing that)

I would have preferred less tears from Khushi while ASR is pouring out his heart..But I loved
the way she held his head during hug..

We keep asking for promos, but we get none. As you have said, they dont have to spend time  and money in shooting a special promo. Even if they throw few of the edited out shots, it will have impact..Though I dont follow other shows, I believe that currently this show has the most powerful track..really hope team will be successful in encashing it, interms of TRPs..

Edited by bs_deeps - 11 years ago
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hiee Priya... and My Dearest Croonies..

My college stuff and studies kept me occupied... so sorry.. Cldnt unres my post..

I wont say much...😊  since each and every member has spoken what I thought...

Loved all ur takes...😳😳

Dont wry Priya.. ur crooner was perrrfect!!! Didnt find anything missing..πŸ˜ƒ

" The pheonix must burn to emerge"!! Whoaa!!! Anything for tht matter Priya.. anything in this world... for success you must taste the failure...!!

Untill and Unless Arnav is not put through this series of hardships, he wont be strong!! He wont be the pillar for whom he loves the most, he wont do everything right again!! Same goes with ArHi's relationship..

For coal to become a diamond, it goes through with heat!! Heat which we couldnt imagine how it is..

The second thing I loved was... ASR . speaking his heart out!! Khushi comforting him.. Loved the scene entirely!!!

They both will emerge!!!😊

Again my heart went out with Anjali... OMG.. I just saw her expressions... I saw her condition.. I want to hug her..!!! However she became.. However she is.. She is a mother afteral!!l.. Losing her baby, no mother can take it...  Its very very impossible fr her to deal with this truth.. Aww!!

Brilliant performance by Daljeet, Sanaya and Barun today!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Edited by prash_t - 11 years ago
Parsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
OF ASHES...SOUL...RISING 
RESURRECTION------PHOENIX

LOVELY CROONER PRIYA...You remember we were talking about your DP one day  and you said you call your DP Resurrection and i asked you why not "Phoenix"..".there is still time for him to rise from ashes" you said..πŸ‘ πŸ‘

I loved yesterday's episode...every bit of it...because it froze on their eye lock and i could not go beyond it for some time..!! 

Last time, in hospital, when khushi came and hugged him..cried and tried to find solace in his embrace...she could not find it...neither the man she was looking for nor the comfort!!
Today she stood strong..and said I'll stay..be with him..by his side ..."Mai rukungi" ..her presence and its importance acknowledged by the family..Pehlae darti thi..aab kerti hai..!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

When i spoke about lack of briefing in my WU day before yesterday..i actually wanted to highlight expression and their repetition ..but could not pin point it..in hospital and during mehndi celebration when we had BS in background not knowing what to do with himself..specially when khushi was all worried talking on phone in front of him...but he carried it off well..Dadi and her stopwa hand..another expression will do just fine and we will understand the same.. ..but cast..entire team was dot on yesterday..when you spoke about Mr.Power house ..i had similar feelings on friday when he said "kya matalb..bacah nahin paye..speak up"...πŸ˜•

Past being revealed...more shots from the black day...turned it grey..doubts..MU..all this fear..pain and suffering on basis of MU..yeh hard to digest..but it dint hit me that hard..only did after reading crooner and Aline Dii's WU... true..it should be more then a MU..If it was just  that ...cv's will challenge their basic initialization of ASR's character..his understanding of things..depth..rationality and much more.

Your mention of Khushi's growth...Kahani...continuity in their love story and maturitry...πŸ‘πŸ‘...thanks for bringing in the clarity...you stated the purpose for what they did...and every one marking their attendance to Diion every given occassion...ASR saying dii first and always..akash going to dii and brothers by side of her stretcher in hospital..Akash taking charge..it just brings out importance of dii in the story and her grief thus hits hard...!!

DB was fab in opening scene..she was outstanding post realization.. IPK is hell bent to make me cry one day!! πŸ˜²

Was confused with Ganpati idol in hospital..normally its DM or Shiva..for strength, peace and protection..if i m not wrong!! ...you solved my doubt ..and the way camera focused on the idol and made it larger then life in every frame... continuously reminded me of Feeble mortals trying to play God!!!

I loved the episode...mighty meets mighty...God gave him power..money... respect...love...family...and... failures... grief...struggle...betrayal...tormented past...resurrection..and rising of the phoenix...return of "Prince of darkness" and his journey towards light and his Happiness!!!

ASR:Arnav Singh Raijada apni Kismat khud likhta hai
Khushi: "jub aap ko ehsas hoga ki aap jo bhi kertae hai woo devi maiyyan aap ka hanth pakad kae aap sae kerwati hai..tab tak bahut daer ho chuki hogi" ..

ASR: "I failed .."..."I am such a failure khushi"

apna anjaam to maaloom hai sabko phir bhi
apnee nazroN mein har insaan sikandar kyoon hai

loss...trust...shock..realisation..!!  For me this was the moment..I can very well ignore rest of all that happened yesterday!!

I sought my soul, but my soul I could not see. I sought my God, but my God eluded me. I sought my brother and I found all three...

But what a Man..consumed in flames...turning in Ash...Raking up the ashes and setting it up on fire again...to rise...to conquer..

Winters come and gone 
My heart is thawing 
In the warmth of the sun 
Like a whisper in the wind 
Love is calling 
To touch the heart of only one who will listen 
I do believe I have heard it this time 
I do believe, its opening, this heart of mine...

Don't tell God how big the storm is; 
Tell the storm how big your God is.

(Pics Credit FB)
Blame me of plagiarism people...!!

Edited by Parsha - 11 years ago
smashitup thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Edited by smashitupsobti - 11 years ago
Cadence_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Indeed. Ashes before the rise.

But before and perhaps even after, then, like he says, everything just goes away.

res.

EDITED

As always thoughtful crooner Priya. πŸ‘ I reserved the space to write about something else but your crooner has made me change my mind. I will instead concentrate on the technical and acting aspects today. The pheonix is yet to rise and my thoughts on it too can wait.

You made me go back and watch the scenes again to get your POV for I thought Barun was more matured yesterday than the 15th Feb breakdown scene.

Let me explain. In the 15th Feb breakdown scene, if you remember, it plays out for the first two minutes almost as an exact replica of the ambulance scene.. him pacing up and down and wringing his hands. And then it picks up pace. For me, the scream to the heavens was personally not required.. it was an unnecessary dramatic element, I felt then and also now, in what was already a heartbreaking, high drama scene. It is like a writer succumbing to his love for adjectives and using one too many. Though Barun did execute it very well.. that point made the scene a less notch impressive one for me. But after  the scream till he lifts his head and portrays the raw resurrection of ASR, it was flawless.

Yesterday, it was flawless throughout. There were, as far as I could make out, flaws in the sound department. Barun mumbling is a point always raised by many. But my point is, he has to mumble sometimes...that is within the character portrayal!!! It is for the sound department to make that mumbling clear for us. It is not about diction.. it is about dialogue delivery. He is grieving, he is not a person given to shouting out his emotions, this breakdown itself is a huge thing for him and will he shout out his grief then? NO SIR!!! He will only mumble.. his words will be half-uttered.. his voice will be broken.. his tears will flow out his voice. That is how it should be. It is the sound department that has to wake up to ensure that the actor mouths the dialogues exactly like how they should be and those dialogues must be heard by his audience exactly like how he mouthed them.

There were minor editing flaws too. Agreed the shot of his bloodshot eyes with the blurred earthen lamps in the foreground is a fantastic one but it was used twice and the effect was thus lessened and in fact it put a kind of break in what I thought was seamless emoting by Barun. He kept it deliberately a notch toned down; it had to be... he was in a hospital corridor.. he was not confronting his insecurities in the middle of a road with only an SUV as witness but he was for perhaps the first time ever, sharing his deepest griefs, deepest fears with a person he deeply loves. The subtlety, especially when he tells Khushi 'here I am.. ' and when he has to shift from grieving for his sister to utter disgust for Shyam with the helpless hate of his father at the back of his mind. Applause-worthy. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ And finally, the giving up of his everything, in Khushi's arms.. when he becomes the little lost boy that he never had a chance to be.

Finally, a small bit of what I wanted to elaborate on. More on this perhaps in some other crooner.

'Chota tha mein.. par himmat ki'. Courage, that kind of brinkmanship courage sucks you out dry. And makes you fear happiness. You fight against it, (the resisting of 'Khushi' symbolically) or you want to lock it up somewhere when you glimpse it. Both, alas, will only push you further towards grief.

Happiness by its very nature is transient.. like trying to hold sand in our hands but for ASR, the sand seems especially slippery. 'I don't know...everything just goes away'.

Edited by mashira - 11 years ago
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Priya WOW :| your posts are a pleasure to read, and they see through so much more than what is shown :| I can't begin to gauge what I feel after seeing it. I do think like you, that the flashbacks or the story of Arnav's life could have been shown in a more forceful manner, but then again I think his past is the driving force of his character, and it is going to take a lot of time for it to come out in the way we want to see it. Yesterday's episode was the first time ASR broke down, the man who thought he could write his destiny, the man who didn't believe anything could make him bow down, bowed down to the pain in his own heart that couldn't wait to be let out finally. It hurt to see a man like Arnav Singh Raizada say he failed, but one could see through the man whose yet a kid, who lost his childhood, shouldering so much pain, hurt and responsibility. He had hoped to bring happiness in his sisters and his life but everytime he thought he could move ahead, life proved him wrong. And yesterday he probably couldn't take it anymore and broke down. And in my opinion I believe there could have been no better time than this. Today when he had found someone who has taught him to trust and love again, a feeling he had no idea about, he knew she was the only one who could provide him with some comfort, ease her pain, just like she was trying to do with his sister a while ago.

The highlights of the episode for me were - 

- A lot of people saying that Khushi had less to do, but for me she had the most to do yesterday. Through her silence presence, her tears for the two people she loves so much, her comfort to them, she proved she was the angel of the house. Every frame I saw her, the only word that came to my mind was 'angel'.  No one probably realizes this now but I believe that she is the one that will bring the lost happiness back to the Raizada's heal Anjali's pain, heal Arnav's pain and bring their broken life back together. Yes there is a storm of the past lurking above them, yes it could break ArHi apart, but even then just like today, through her silent presence she shall always be there.
 P.S - Sanaya aces in emotional scenes, her hugs, her emotional support, beautifully showcased by her.

- I bow down to Daljeet and Barun, the scene which was the best according to me, when Anjali looks into Arnav's eyes and her denial transits into acceptance, when she finally accepts she lost the baby. When she sees into her brothers broken eyes and tears of helplessness she realizes she lost again, they lost again. That scene almost spelled out their relation to me.

- Barun stole the show for me, a brilliant performance, par excellence I'd say. The way Arnav broke down, the way he let himself break down and did not clam up like I thought, was what stood out for me. He finally let his heart out and I am glad he did. His feelings pain me and hurt me too, how much has he even gone through. It was a beautiful execution where we got all our answers about why Arnav became ASR, why did he ever react the way he did to what he saw on the terrace between Shyam and Khushi. 

Never seen a story so beautifully executed, so maturely I'd say. Such an intense story, so many layers and I;ve never really seen the creatives play around with it. Very sensitively handled.

Love your post Priya πŸ€—
Edited by Ankita.M - 11 years ago
beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Priya  dear  πŸ€— you made complete sense like always loved the crooner don't be so hard on yourself. πŸ‘ Absolutely stunning collages a pat on your back sweetie.πŸ‘

For us, the Cart of family responsibilities

Becomes unmanageable in the muddy path of pulls and pushes

And are not able to bear the weight of the yoke

Make our minds disturbance-free and fill them with calmness

Pillaraya! The Presiding Deity of Yanam town!

Verse on Lord Ganesha

Anjali in denial , when told she has lost the baby,  not believing any family members. But when she sees her brother through the glass with tears in his eyes, the truth sinks in. Anjali believed no one but her silent brother's tears , the chemistry between Barun/ Anjali is phenomenal. Finally Anjali breaks down ,first seeking refuge in Khushi's arms . Khushi in the future will be there for Anjali and  support her specially when Arnav will face Anjali's deceit.  Khushi will forgive Anjali easily but Arnav will have a harder time forgiving Anjali. Arnav reaching for the door handle but cannot bring himself to open and face his Di turning away from the room.

Khushi approaches Arnav , he turns away , she tries coaxing him to see his sister '.Di ko apki jaroorat hai. Mujhme itni himmat nahi hai Khushi , showing Khushi his vulnerability. In amidst of this tragedy Dadi insisting on bringing back damaji.  The doctor informing Arnav , Anjali will be kept overnight. Aakash taking the family home, Dadi insisting on staying back. Khushi stays back loved the silent glances of Arnav and Khushi she understanding his need and he accepting her support with nothing said. Khushi is his strength he knows it too.

Arnav pacing up and down the hallway in front of Lord Ganesha idol'''.. reminiscing his sisters happiness over the baby. Khushi approaches him and sits down next to him, Khushi making sure Arnav doesn't go in the petal ka barten.  The man who writes his own destiny '.mei apni kismet khudh likhta hu  stands hopeless, helpless, today admits he is a failure ,who failed his sister couldn't keep her happy. The man who kept all his fears , sorrows bottled up , locked up all his emotions shares his past , his fears with Khushi who understand his agony. Somewhere along their journey she has won his trust for him to open up and unloads the burden he is carrying for the past 14yrs.

Arnav telling Khushi about his mother's pain, his father's deceit tells her about the other women in his father's life. What is interesting here is Arnav only heard his Mother's dialogue and choose to ignore his Father's response. He repeated  the same on Feb 15th, just heard what Shyam had to say and later only believed him choosing to not believe Khushi. Is Arnav wrong about his Father, is Garima the other women in his Father's life or was his Father responsible of causing the accident where khushi's parents died. So many question don't want to speculate, I love mysteries this track is very interesting and agree with you Priya the anguish of ASR can be impacted more need a stronger impact on the viewers.  

Loved how Khushi silently listens to everything Arnav had to say , then without a word slowly pulls him into a hug. Priya , you are right  iy was the most beautiful hug. The hug in front of Lord Ganesha who will remove all the obstacles from their path.

Notes:

Barun a powerful performance body language, using his eyes and face beautifully to emote, and voice modulation super.I have a complaint ... had to watch the episode several time to understand his dialogues felt he mumbled a little. Priya don't want to compare performance of Feb 15th to taday's different scenario ''''..today had to mouth dialogues while emoting on feb14th was all emoting just my POV.

Sanaya was good not many dialogues just emoting using her eyes well.

Loved the backdround score and lighting specially in the scene wher Arnav and khushi hug.

Gul where are the promos '.A dhamakedar Friday episode to be backed by a powerful Monday episode how many people have viewed ? Like you said Priya , repeat the pre cap I have abused my replay button.

Sounding repetative , but would like to see the lead pair together in this quest to destroy the evil.

pic credit: Shallu πŸ€—

Edited by beena14 - 11 years ago
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The phoenix must burn to rise!!! Amazing quote Priya and a very very good crooner! This post makes absolute sense so dont worry😳. I agree with you on the promotions...where are the promos? Such a dhamakedaar Friday followed by a power-packed Monday and a possible dhobhi ghaat on Tuesday and no signs of any promo. The channel has gone nuts not to have released any promo!!! 

Honestly, I did not even think of the 15th Feb performance when I watched the episode last night. For me, last night's episode was brilliant...it worked for me...it was emotional, heart wrenching. According to me, the scenario on 15th Feb was very different from last night. Arnav's breakdown that night had to do with his feelings for Khushi...like I said the other day. For him it was Khushi who mattered the most on the terrace. When he saw Shyaam, it reminded him of his dad and the repurcussions of his dad's act. It was more of rejection, betrayal, jealousy, pain and anger while last night's episode, it was more of disappointment and grief...the feeling of not being able to protect his sister. Anyway, this is entirely my POV😳 

Anjali, so used to being in her perfect bubble world, refused to acknowledge the truth. Nobody could convince her...though I liked the way Khushi told her that her baby wouldnt come back. Anjali wanted Khushi to go and be with Arnav and let him know that everything was fine (speaks a lot about the trust she has on Khushi which I thought was missing the past few days). The moment Anjali saw Arnav through the glass panel, reality hit her ...he didnt utter a single word...just one look at her and she knew her worst nightmare had turned true. Baruna nd Daljeet were perfect in this scemeπŸ‘.  Loved the way Khushi hugged Anjali and tried comforting her...Khushi once again proved that she will always stand by the Raizada siblings. She will be the one who will bring back the happiness. As always, she will be the first to rise from this grief. She comforted both Anjali and Arnav today...and I know when the storm hits Khushi in the coming days, the two siblings will stand up for Khushi and be with her. 

Arnav Singh Raizada who always thought he could control things around him was so helpless. There was nothing he could do to reduce his sister's pain...yes, the fire has engulfed him and he will rise. I loved the way he said I tried a lot, bohot koshish ki thi lekin kuch nahi kar paya...I failed dammit. Arnav admitted to Khushi, that he was a failure. He admitted it in front of God but not once did he look up to God...it seemed as if he was oblivious to the idol being present there. I loved the entire scene as he let all the pent up emotions flow out. All the pain that was inside him for years finally got released. He knew she was the only one who would understand his pain and like you said Priya, he handed over the key to his heart. I just loved the way Khushi, without saying a word, hugged him tight and he continued to cry. Loved the way she put her hand on his head to console him...these small gestures say so much about the character. Barun has always given very restrained performances...yet again, the helplessness, grief, disappointment in himself, disgust for Shyaam, pain remembering his ma, hatred while talking about his dad...all in a span of few minutes. BrilliantπŸ‘

It was just the other night when Arnav shared his biggest grief with Khushi. Last night, he told her the rest of the story...the reason for his mother's suicide.. The past has a lot to do with his thinking process today. It gave the reason for the impulsive action he took that fateful night. But like you said Priya, for a person like Arnav who refused his father's name and took on his mother's surname overnight, there has to be more that what was shown to us. From the looks of it, Daddy Malik seemed quite bewildered at the accusation. It didnt seem like he was having any extra marital affair. It may have been a big misunderstanding and like the night on 15th Feb, Arnav misunderstood and jumped to a conclusion 14 years ago. Anyway, this is only one part of the story. Dadi, Garima and possibly Shyaam?! will still come up with their versions...I will reserve my opinion on the past till then.

What made me the happiest was to see the bond between Arnav and Khushi...noway can these two ever hate each other. With ever minute passing by, they can only love more. Loved it when Khushi decided to stay back for Arnav...nobody questioned her. She exerted her haq...she just had to stay back with him. Arnav will never be left alone and vice-versa.

Other thoughts: 
1. Barun Sobti stole the show...Brilliant actingπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. His voice modulation, body language was perfect.
2. Sanaya supported Barun very well...loved the way she hugged Anjali and Arnav todayπŸ‘
3. Dadi needs a slap on her face...pleeej. Instead of comforting Anjali, she wanted to get Shyaam😑. I feel like parceling and sending her back to that aashram and bribing them to keep her there for life😑.
4. I found the start to be a bit shaky. When Anjali gained consciousness and Mami tried to tell her, she immediately said doc ko kuch nahi pataπŸ˜•. I thought the first reaction for any mother would be to feel her tummy and then ask where her kid was and then proceed to say that doc ko kuch nahi pata...I dont know...just felt so. πŸ˜•
5. A round of applause to all the actors in the breakdown scene...I noticed Payal. She was beautiful..one could see the helplessness in those eyes. Wish they give her more scenes. 
Edited by --Nishita-- - 11 years ago
soni.b thumbnail

priya sweetie!!!!πŸ€—

Another fabulous Crooner!!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘brilliant take on the epi...and agree with your address to the writers...arnav's past...his kahaani should be more stonger and solid than what they showed...well am hoping there is more to it than his mom accusing his dad and then commiting suicide...with his father following his wife's footstep!!!

loved ur quote at the beginning!!!

coming to the epi...i enjoyed it...actually it was quite interesting!!!! was excepting a lot of rona and emotional scenes but the past being shown was a bit of a surprise!!!!

Anjali's Breakdown

As anjali regains conciousness...the family surrounds her to support her...nobody knows how to tell her that she has lost her rajkumari...one thing i liked was that like last time this time also mami is the one who breaks the news to her...despite knowing how much anjali would hurt by knowing the truth!!!! but just like last time she refuses to believe mami and tells all that her rajkumari was fine!!!! she is not willing to believe anyone...till the moment she sees the truth in the eyes of her chote!!!! the siblings do have a very strong bond...she refused to believe the words or tears of the family who stood next to her but one look at her brother made her realise the truth which makes her finally breakdown and cry out for her rajkumari!!!! daljeet was fantastic today...specially from the moment she sees arnav and her hands moving to feel the her baby and then the complete breakdown...you could feel the pain of a mother losing the most precious thing in her life!!!!

Arnav's Breakdown

Arnav's only wish is to keep his sister happy...to see her smile and today he is completely helpless...seeing his sister in pain, crying for her loss!!! loved ur take priya on arnav!!! his promise to protect her...not only as her brother but also the promise he made years ago to her...that he would make everything right!!!! but yet again...all he had worked hard to correct, to forget...to build a new life for themselves is being destroyed!!! the present is taking the form of the past which he has been fighting for years!!!

arnav finally breaks down in front of khushi...voicing all his fears and pains!!! him failing...not being able to do anything...his past, his parents' death...his hatred for shyam...everything which had been bottled inside him till now...he finally tells all!!!! the bonding between arnav and khushi was beautifully shown today...arnav today needed someone to lean on to and khushi is there for him...silently supporting him, understanding his pain!!!!! loved the scene between arnav and khushi...the hug was beautiful!!!

priya loved ur connect of arnav's kahaani to the terrace scene and also the bit abt their agni pariksha!!! liked ur take on the presence of Vigynharta!!!

today it was all about the brother and sister's pain with khushi standing by them, supporting them!!!

1. anjali crying while khushi holds her, consoling her!!!

2. mami protesting when asked to leave the room...very mamilike!!!

3. dadi couldn't find a better time to remind abt "unhe"!!!!😑

4. loved nani...she looked pretty irritated and upset with dadi's suggestion!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

5. khushi stayed back for anjali and arnav and dadi stayed back to call shyam...of course she was thinking of anjali only!!!😑

6. the past shown in bits and pcs...interesting but am hoping there is more to it...personally i don't think garima is the other woman...but will wait and watch!!!

7. shyam's motive cannot be only the property...then having the child made more sense...if revenge then am sincerely hoping that the cvs can connect garima, arnav's parents with shyam's past well enough... and have a stronger storyline for the past!!!

8. Sanaya was superb!!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘Barun...well i love to watch him cry!!!! he was as usual fantastic!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Precap...another face off between arnav and shyam!!!! looking forward to it!!!

PS...priya aami bhujte parlam na...why not happy with the post!!!! darun lekha hoyeche!!!😊

PPS...always have difficulty in writing abt emotional epis...so hoping it makes sense!!!!😊 

Edited by soni.b - 11 years ago