Message to CV's : Adios, PR !!

jdronamraju thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
We have all seen the latest Promo of Pavitra Rishta that is being aired recently. After seeing it, all I have left to say is, Adios PR !! This is from me and most of the forumites here who watch PR just for ARVI. You have singlehandedly made a mess of the beautiful love story of Arjun-Purvi that you urself had created, which got us all hooked to it in the first place, with this promo of Arjun marrying Ovi. It is a mockery of the word Pavitra Rishta if this happens. Can you not show some positivity in one couple on the show atleast that love abides and wins after all trials and tribulations? The only way for you to separate them is to hook them up wih someone else? What is pure about that? Is there such a lack of creativity that you had to resort to these gimmicks?

We got hooked to PR because we believed in the couple annd what we thought they had with each other wa so unique. If that is not so, please tell us now. So, we do not waste our time and energy watching what you apparently intend to dish out to us.
We have been very tolerant of the insipid arvi scenes of late, but that doesnt mean we will take this !! So, pls wise up and change the track that you are intending to go to.. If you want to keep us, revive the ARVI magic back to us. Else, you loose us all in one big swoop and it will be definitely,
ADIOS, PR !!!!

You have been forewarned !!!! So, please do the needful !!

By the way, we do NOT care for a reunion later, for we will not be around to watch it, anyway !!Edited by jdronamraju - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

They need to change the show's title, they have never done justice to that title! Not even in Archana and Manav's case!..  🥱

vgiri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Double Like.. Jyothi.. Very well said..so much energy is wasted this weekend.. Ekta has totally messed up our long weekend (yeah plus RD's bad score).
She made us fall for this couple and played with our emotions..u know what..I feel like spitting out some bad words.. let us just leave it at that..😡😡😡

I think I am close to doing some reality check..
Dont know whether it is ARVI or PR which made me fall for this emotional soap, I think it is time to move on..ofcourse whatever Hindi I learnt is all from PR.. thanks to Ekta for that..

For some reason LIKE button is not visible..
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Very well said dear..  These CV's , Prod ppl and Channel have made a fool out of us.. making us believe on Arvi's union and then shattering out hopes... 
PR is now over.. with Arvi separated, I cannot bear to watch them suffer like this.. Whats the point of watching marriage preparations and pre marriage celebrations when we know its gonna end badly... its just better to stop now...
jdronamraju thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes, it is a moot pt watching it if I have to see arjun and ovi together even for a single shot !! I would not stand it !!
-Latty- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
superlike ur post...CVs and ekta dont know the meaning of pavitra i think...they r making fun of true love...if they show arjun-ovi marriage then i quit PR for sure becoz i dont want to waste my time to watch that crab ...
eshasrk thumbnail

Although Arjun-Purvi fans have been requesting continuously not to separate ARVI and not to go ahead with this ARJUN-OVI crap , which has nothing pavitra in it by the way, you still seem to go ahead with this!!!
Can you please explain to us what kind of Pavitra Rishta this is ??????? We would really like to know that !!!!
Or is this your interpretation of Pavitra ????
Get yourself informed what Pavitra means, before you try fooling  your audiences every time in the name of so-called twists !!!

Our patience has reached a limit !!!
We have been watching Arjun-Purvi seperation for 6 long weeks before without complaining to anyone when this Ovi crap was going on, and now you all want to feed us the same crap again !!!

Who is interested in watching Ovi with Arjun, when you all clearly know very well and it's been obvious from day 1 that we want Arjun with Purvi !!!!!
And now you want to go further: marriage ????!!!!

The engagement did NOT work, do you expect a marriage to work ???? What are you all trying to pull here ????

So for us it is :
No ARJUN-PURVI...NO PAVITRA RISHTA !!!

Stop watching this nonsense show entirely, coz with this Arjun-Ovi nonsense , you have showed that you DO NOT respect your AUDIENCES- the FANS and especially; your own INDIAN SANSKAARS, VALUES & TRADITIONS !!!!

And we are sick & tired of this mockery nonsense in the name of twists and all kinds of crap each and every time !!!!!

STOP WATCHING PAVITRA RISHTA ENTIRELY...NO ARJUN-OVI NONSENSE !!!!!!!!!!

PS: WE ARE WELL AWARE OF THIS ARJUN-OVI TRACK, SO DO NOT TRY TO PLAY TRICKS OR FOOL US AGAIN !!!!!!!!

Edited by esha - 11 years ago
im_suchithra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
if something wrong happens between arvi relationship in PR then I'm demmed sure i quit the show...!!!
Ashlaika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The like button is not working!!!

Super Like for Jyothi on her post and opening this thread and of course like for everyone else who posted.

Not just Ekta, but the prod house and the network all had us ready for ArVi marriage and NOW they want to throw at us this crap.

IF we want depression we just have to watch the news... no need to spend money on Zee TV to see Pavitra Rishta.

Why would they even consider an Arjun-Ovi marriage? Does marriage no longer have any value in their minds?  Correct me if I'm wrong. But in Hinduism, a woman should only rub sindoor on her head once - as in one marriage (special circumstances if her husband dies). But, How can they even marry other ppl and then what? ... divorce? Or will they try to show us Arjun now falling for Ovi???!!! If thats the case - go right ahead - I wont be around to watch it!
Edited by Ashlaika - 11 years ago
Axiom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with you Jyothi! You have surmised all we've wanted to say.

I may not be in the 8000 TRP range but I am something even more powerful.

I am a SUBSCRIBER to ZeeTV and the only reason I subscribed to this channel in the first place was to watch the story of Arjun and Purvi.

If this Arjun Ovi marriage is set to take place as slated then so be it, that's obviously their choice as it's their show but it's also my choice on how and where I choose to spend my money.

This by no means is an ultimatum to them but simply a reminder to myself that I do not have to pay ZeeTV for unfulfilling programming. I can always watch it on the net if I cancel my channel subscription!

How does that saying go? "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?" ðŸ¤£