Pure love--FF(Chappy 5 & 6 on page 12)

--Rose-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Hiii All

Firstly I want to say This ff is not written by me;) Thw writer of this ff is Arpita dii😃 Cause mujhe to sab jante hai Mai kitni Mahan writer hu 😆😆

Arpita dii is a GREAT writer ⭐️ She wrote this ff on geet but now for Abhiyans She is converting this ff on Abhiya...She told me to Post this ff here😊 cause she is very busy now a days...

so Please let me know how do you find it😊

Abhay Raichand - A 24 years old Handsome Boy😳. He stays with his Dadima and little Sister Annie and loves them dearly. He lost his parents when he was 10 and he vowed to always take care of his kid sister, to protect her from all harm. He loves Pia unconditionally and wants to give her all the happiness in this world

Annie Raichand - Abhay's kid sister. 20 years old:)  Loves and respects her brother.

Dadima - Abhay's dadi. Loves Abhay and Annie.

Pia Dobriyal - 23 years old... Was a bubby, fun loving girl who used to stay with her brother, but suddenly one day her world came crashing down when he (Abhay) entered her life and took his brother away. She vowed to destroy him.

Concept- He loves her unconditionally and can go to any length to give her happiness. She hates him and has sworn to destroy him. Will his love change her hatred...

😃⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️😃
Edited by --Rose-- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Rose-- thumbnail
--Rose-- thumbnail

😊Hit LIKE for PM😊

trishnawaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
sorry rashi dmt know y like button is not working properly but then also the concept is mindblowing, though its not ur creation but then also thanks 4 sharing dis story dat to around our fav couple abhiya... if u r not their then we never came to knw abt any of such type of story... i luv d reverse concept of pia hating abhay otherwise its abhay who is on dis hate mission... plz pm me whenever u update... Edited by trishnawaliya - 11 years ago
--Rose-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: trishnawaliya

sorry rashi dmt know y like button is not working properly but then also the concept is mindblowing, though its not ur creation but then also thanks 4 sharing dis story dat to around our fav couple abhiya... if u r not their then we never came to knw abt any of such type of story... i luv d reverse concept of pia hating abhay otherwise its abhay who is on dis hate mission... plz pm me whenever u update...

yeah my like button is also not working yaar😭...
and thanks for liking it dear😃  me too like pia's character most  in this ff😃
--Rose-- thumbnail

**Chapter 1**

Pia came rushing into the hospital and run straight to the reception.

Pia: Where is the ICU in which Mr. Lucky has been admitted?

Pia ran toward the room which the nurse had pointed to. 2 police officials along with the doctor were coming out. Pia tried to go in but they stopped her. Abhay also reached them

Police Officer: Who are you Miss?

Pia: I am Mr. Lucky's sister. How is he?

Police Officer: We are sorry, but he is no more.

Pia: Who killed him?

Abhay: It was an accident…

Pia (didn't let him finish): So, you killed my brother.

Police Officer tried to explain the situation to her but she was in no mood of hearing. The only thought going through her mind was that this man killed her brother, who had been like her mother and father, who was her everything. Pia's temperature was boiling in anger and she held Abhay's collar and slapped him.

Pia (shouting): You killed my brother.

She slapped him again and again. Police officers and doctors intervened to stop her and she collapsed not able to take the shock. The doctor admitted her and put drip.

Police Officer (to Abhay): Don't worry sir, everything is under control. There are just a few formalities and you can leave then.

Abhay: hmm

They finished the formalities and the police left. Abhay went to visit the doctor.

Abhay: How is the girl now?

Doctor: She collapsed out of shock, she should gain consciousness in a few hours, don't worry.

Abhay: hmm.

Abhay  looked at  Pia from outside her room and admired how peaceful she looked while sleeping. He remembered when he first met her.

Past

He had gone to give donation to the school of children with special abilities. When he was returning after giving the check, he saw her in the class room teaching children. Her hair where loose and he was smiling. Oh… how angelic she looked. He was lost in her and kept staring at her till the principal had called him from behind.

Principal: Mr Raichand, any problem?

Abhay (feeling embarrassed on being caught): No, I was just leaving.

That was a week ago and Abhay had gathered all information regarding her. He would wait in his car near the bus stop she used to catch her bus from, to get a glimpse of her.

Past End

Someone spoke bringing him back to the sad reality where she was unhappy.

Mr. Patel: Hello, Mr. Raichand. You called me.

Abhay: Yes. I know that you are Mr. Lucky lawyer and you handled all his issues.

Mr. Patel: Yes.

Abhay: When you read his will tomorrow, tell his sister that this is the new XYZ house he had bought and ask her to move to that house.

Mr. Patel: But…

Abhay: No buts, do as I say.

Mr. Patel, knowing Abhay's power didn't say anything but was surprised that he had gifted Pia with a house. Mr Patel was their family laywer and considered Lucky and Pia as his children after the dead of their parents. He was happy that Pia won't have to live in the rented place in suburbs anymore. He had been worried about her safety ever since he had heard of Lucky's death. Now he felt relieved.

Precap: Abhay at Lucky's funeral. Pia angry

😊Please press like and write comments…😃
Trouble. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice concept & CS..the like button isn't wrking today :)so do PM me
Divya6696 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
the like button is working nowhere.. :(

hey Rashi.. a beautiful concept..! would love to read more of it..!
I'm glad that you clearly stated that it isn't yours.. but your friend's.. I really liked it..!

please do PM me.. as you know that the like button isn't working..!
..juhi.. thumbnail
amazing concept and awesome update
plz continue soon 
hey rashi my like button is nt working will like after wards...
--Rose-- thumbnail
@abhiya_pkyek and @Divya6696 Hey thanks :-) Ya like button is not working, I'll pm u surely:-)