Belated Birthday wishes to Rockstarhudha

Posted: 11 years ago

first of all biggest sorry to my partner my dancing partner hudha

trust me i had thought of sending pm to all i had even told skippy about this and damm i forgot your birthday

Maaf kar do plsss plsss plsss

agar tumne maafi nahi di then i will be in tears

😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..

here's my small gift for you i hope u forgive me dear

Edited by Such - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Superb Thread.

Rocket You're So Lucky To Get 2 Thread And That Also Another Awesome Thread From Your Dancing Partner

ooops actually i had wished u in advance by sending message to jyo πŸ˜ƒ u can see my wish on the thread again i thought that may be of forgot ur bday and i made this post becos yesterday u seemed angry πŸ˜ƒ on me  i m sorry if i dint anything which has hurt u unknowingly πŸ˜•
Edited by Such - 11 years ago
mindumplingss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Such

ooops actually i had wished u in advance by sending message to jyo πŸ˜ƒ u can see my wish on the thread again i thought that may be of forgot ur bday and i made this post becos yesterday u seemed angry πŸ˜ƒ on me  i m sorry if i dint anything which has hurt u unknowingly πŸ˜•

nthg like dat i was not angry with u😳.. and jyo ki thread mein me dekhi thi😊
thank u dear πŸ€—

i was scared that u r angry on me 
SamaaNoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
woderful thread such,im sorry huda i also wished u late,