full and full of confusion..pls peep in

hearybarun thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i really cant understand d relationship between d gupta family members😡..garima adresses buaji as jiji,so kya buaji garima ki sahi behen hai??? 😕and while was giving tat earring to khushi she said tat her fathr used to bring sumthng every day for her and her sister (khushi's mom)...there garima addressed her sister as khushi's mom.😡...and  a week ago i think there was a convo betwn buaji and garima where buaji mentioned garima as second wife of sasi😕 and also said sumthng abt payal...so finaallly wats really going on in betwn thm wats d real bond betwn these gupta famly...😡im tryng to understand d relation between d inviscible members of these families tooo but could not succeed...      MY HEAD IS SPINNING ...🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rainyday3000 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Garima is shashi's 2nd wife
Garima calls buaji jiji coz shashi calls her jiji
Payal is shashi's first wife's daughter
Khushi is garimas sisters daughter

Garimas dad use to bring something for both Garima n her sister (khushi's real mom)...the earrings were a gift garimas dad gave khushi's mom...which Garima had kept safe to give to khushi for her wedding as per her sisters wish...I hope I made sense n your confusion is cleared a little...the gupta family background only came to light in the recent episodes.Edited by rainyday3000 - 11 years ago
Priya_990 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Garima is shashi's second wife and payal is shashi's daughter frm is 1st marriage.garima is kushi's maasi(kushi's mother's sis)garima dint give birth to both of them.and madhumati is sashi's sis.garima addresses her as jiji in the same way as how kushi addresses anjali as di.hope this helps.
hearybarun thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i thing i got cleared wit their relationship...sooo thank for every one who commnted and helpd me...⭐️😊