Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: truthspeaks10

sorry folks , been damn busy this week...

for starters, the dimple - serial kisser fling did happen ... clarified it from a very trusted source..

kat is virgin by no means , if it was not for the pressure  which the "a list" stars can put on journalists , the bitter truth about katrina's past would have been out years ago...

katrina and john  have a fling during the shooting of the movie 'new york' ..

sallu is master at playing mind games and giving it RIGHT BACK  ...

if you guys think that it was a "mere coincidence" on karishma's part to accompany sallu to the ambani bash ... then think again..
"kick" to abhishek & aish

sallu gave it RIGHT BACK  to ranbir by "grooming angela johnson" for her bollywood debut ..
dont believe the reports you guys read in the newspapers, most of it is written by pr's just to increase the curiosity level among movie-goers .. angela johnson is surely doing "kick" ... "friends with ebenfits"

sallu gave it RIGHT BACK  to john for his infamous fling with katrina ... as per inside sources , sallu and bips have been getting cozy.. i really doubt if sallu even fancies bipasha,  but ohhh buoyyy this guy knows to give a "kick" exactly where it hurts the most to the guys who have rubbed him the wrong way.. poor john...

off late, salman pulled up an ace up his sleeve which has  SURELY  rubbed srk the wrong way ...
PC and salman are having a good time bonding these days .

i have met salman on various occasions, to put the record straight .. this guy has a big ego although he is very sweet ...

getting pc to his famous kingsize bed could be more of a personal decision..
he was miffed big time during the shooting of mujshe shaadi karogi since pc was spending all her time with akshay kumar .. to add to the wounds , akshay made a funny remark on the seys " tu ise movie me ley jaa, idhar mai isse ley jaatha hoon " ...

salman aura had lost its sheen few years ago, it would surprise me if any superstar will have the audacity to blurt out anything to salman NOW, without a doubt he is the most powerful guy in bollywood now ..

gotta have dinner now, then will write about few fling which never made to any "gossips magazines" ..

🤣

this i can totally believe

truthspeaks10 thumbnail

gotta add, akshay is extremely witty and charming in person :-))
Omnipotent_Taco thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What a letdown. I thought IF had finally loosened up and not shut down a nude pics thread 😆

Originally posted by: truthspeaks10

hrithik - kareena ( the proof of their love is watching from heaven over their supposed parents  ) abortion

🤣 🤣
Edited by Omnipotent_Taco - 11 years ago
truthspeaks10 thumbnail

karenna has an affair with

hrithik roshan 
shahid kapoor
fardeen khan (more of a fling)
saif ali khan ( married  100 % sure)

before she donned the hat of an actress , she has an affair with akshay khanna .. people might not believe this, but akshay got lucky .. infact , the por thing bebo was over the world when she and akshay had a flin ...

gotta add, akshay khanna , not akshay kumar.. lol

pss.. the item girl in joker was reccomended by akshay by reason you guys can easily gueess .. :-))