Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Is that gold thing around her neck a necklace???? ðŸ˜³ Dang they went all out for the mehndi, whatever happened to the girl being plain and simple on her mehndi?
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
lol they look a bit funny 😆 Why Annie looking like she is some state of shock 🤣
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Is that gold thing around her neck a necklace???? ðŸ˜³ Dang they went all out for the mehndi, whatever happened to the girl being plain and simple on her mehndi?

I actually thought that was a part of the outfit until you pointed it out. I read the guy's really loaded. ðŸ˜†
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I actually thought that was a part of the outfit until you pointed it out. I read the guy's really loaded. ðŸ˜†

Even if your man is loaded, why would any girl in their right mind want to wear something as ginormous and hideous as that necklace? Plus it's her mehndi not her shaadi what was the need of the jewellery and so much make-up?
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Even if your man is loaded, why would any girl in their right mind want to wear something as ginormous and hideous as that necklace? Plus it's her mehndi not her shaadi what was the need of the jewellery and so much make-up?

She's probably just trying to show off. lol
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
She aint no Princess why do they have a princess tag with her name and I thought that ginormous thing was a part of her dress.. HIDEOUS..🤢🤢
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

She's probably just trying to show off. lol

she probably didnt have a choice...if it was a gift from her husbands side,...sometimes a girl has to wear certain things even if its not her style or taste...she probably has old fashioned sasu ma...who thinks the bigger the necklace the better it is.

Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

She aint no Princess why do they have a princess tag with her name and I thought that ginormous thing was a part of her dress.. HIDEOUS..🤢🤢

😆 lol it should be Witch Annie or Chudail Annie ðŸ¤£ 
-Amyy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This is her Shaadi pic ðŸ˜•