VIPUL MEHTA WINS INDIAN IDOL 6!!!

Posted: 11 years ago
Vipul Mehta wins Indian Idol 6!
Vipul Mehta

It came down to the final three on SONY Entertainment Television's Indian Idol 6.

Vipul Mehta, Devendra Singh and Amit Kumar beat the others in the Top ten to reach the final spot. Tonight's finale episode is going to be power packed as Madhur Bhandarkar makes his appearance on the Idol stage to promote his upcoming film, Heroine.

As they battle it out on stage tonight, TOI.com exclusively brings you the name of the next Indian Idol. Amidst all the hype and excitement, as viewers and judges were rooting for their favourite contestant, there was one who clearly stood out from the crowds and that winner is Vipul Mehta. The boy from Punjab wooed audiences with his performances. He also dedicated 'Chammak Challo' to Bebo.

Judge Salim Merchant recently said, "All my kids on the show are different and talented. However, I like Vipul a lot and I hope he becomes the next Indian Idol". Well, Salim Merchant's wish comes true!

Here's wishing a hearty congratulations to Vipul! May his career in play back singing open up!
Edited by niladri05011993 - 11 years ago

VIPUL MEHTA WINS INDIAN IDOL 6!!!>>>>> Confused.😕

Congratulations to Vipul and his family & fans!!!!! 
Just confused if the show has already been aired in India 😕
yes finale is already aired in India...Times of India just posted the winner...here is the link

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Vipul-Mehta-wins-Indian-Idol-6/articleshow/16134121.cms
Edited by KurtAngle - 11 years ago
Brilliant..I think he is very versatile and a very deserving winner...
Wait I'm confused! I mean he is a deserved winner!
I'm glad he won although I believe in the last round it should have been purely audience vote.
Congrats vipul !

Well deserved title for a consistently good performer !😊
Originally posted by JasToronto

Congratulations to Vipul and his family & fans!!!!! 
Just confused if the show has already been aired in India 😕

The show is still being aired in India !Started an hour ago, wonder how long it will go on !😃
I could make it out since TOP 10 contest. II6 knew who the winner is going to be while as an audience we weren't able to make out so clearly based on the singing. Nevertheless, congratulations to VIPUL and his fans. I am looking forward to hearing him. I hope he gets all the success deserves.