TaaRey-OS-pyar toh hona hi tha...part2 on pg 5

.Rupali. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Hey guys…I have again written an OS on TaaRey…and again it turned out to be pretty long…so long that I actually had to break it in two parts….I am posting part 1 today…second I will post tonight or maybe tomorrow….

Hope you guys like it….enjoy…

Pyar Toh hona hi tha

Taani and Rey probably had the best time of their life in the past 4 hours….though both of them initially pretended to not like it…but as time passed they couldn't help but enjoy being with eachother….

He kept glancing at her from the corner of his eyes…and she couldn't stop blushing….they did not speak much though it felt as if they conveyed everything….

But the moment had ended…thanks to Shivam they found the keys….He himself opened up the handcuffs as Taani and Rey broke apart….

Just after their hands were set free…Rey pretended rubbing his wrist glancing at Taani sideways….secretly wishing she would ask him about it….out of concern she asked….

Taani: Aap thik toh hain na?

Rey: Ya…I am fine… aur uh..tum?

Taani: Main bhi thik hoon….

Rey: Tumh….

He was cut by Shivam who intentionally wanted to make his presence felt….

Shivam : You sure babes? Thik ho na tum?

Taani: (blandly) Haan…

Shivam: Well it was a nice party …but it's getting late babes…toh uh chale….

She simply nodded…

Rey was looking at Taani…and he couldn't help but notice the strangeness in her behavior when she was talking to Shivam….it didn't seem they were in love…there was something that was strange…but he couldn't understand what it was…..

Shivam: Alright then Rey….hum chalte hain…

Rey: Uh…actually Taani mujhe tumse kuch kaam hain…I mean its related to college…

Shivam: Toh kal baat kar lo Rey…abhi kaafi late ho gaya hain…

Rey: Main Taani se baat kar raha hoon…

Shivam: Aur Taani meri girlfriend hain (he intentionally stressed on girlfriend)

Taani: It's ok Shivam main….

Shivam: (cutting her) Taani dear…I have missed you so much today…aaj pura din hum saath nahi the…I have really missed you toh please kya ab hum chale….please…

She looked at Rey…who was looking back at her with suspicion….but before she could speak anything else…Shivam grabbed her wrist and began walking away ….

Rey: Ruko…

They both halted as they heard him…. He walked towards them standing right in front of Shivam….

Rey: Jabardasti kyu leke jaa rahe ho? Agar woh nahi ana chahti….then just let it be…

Shivam: Taani meri girlfriend hain aur woh mere saath hi ana chahegi…

Rey: Aisa lag toh nahi raha hain…

Saying so he pulled Shivam's hand away from her….

Rey: Agar woh khud ana chahti….toh tumhe usse iss tarah se khichkar nahi le jaana padta….

Shivam: It's not your business to tell me what I should do…and what I shouldn't Rey….

Rey: Ya right…its none of my business…but you have no right to pull her away like that….even if she is your girlfriend….

Shivam: Ok…toh main isse khichunga nahi….ye khud hi aa jayegi mere saath….tab toh thik hain na.?

Rey: Fair enough…

Rey had a smile on his face as he folded his hands and waited for her reply…

She looked at Shivam then back at Rey who was looking right at her…

Taani: Woh Shivam….aap jayiye main aati hoon….

Shivam was shocked…although Rey seemed too casual….as if he already knew what her answer would be….

Shivam: Fine Taani…tum Rey se baat karlo…I will wait for you outside….

Taani: Rukne ki jaroorat nahi hain aap ja sakte hain…

Shivam: C'mon Taani itna toh main kar hi sakta hoon na tumhare liye…I will wait

Not even looking at Rey…Shivam walked away…Looking at his disappearing figure he spoke….

Rey: Mujhe ek baat samajh nahi aa rahi.…tum uss Shivam ke saath ho hi kyu?

Taani: Kya? (She looked at him in disbelief)

Rey: Uh…um…Kuch nahi….

He realized …he shouldn't have said it…it was just an impulsive reaction from him….

Taani: Aapko kuch kaam tha na?

Rey: Kaam nahi…par mujhe tumse kuch baat karni thi….

Taani: Par aapne toh kaha ki aapko kaam tha…

Rey: Haan woh maine jhooth bola...

Taani: Par kyu?

Rey: Kyunki jhooth bolna meri hobby hain…khush…

Taani: Ye kaise hobby hain?

Rey: Taani …(in utter disbelief) Just let it go okay…please main kahu jo mujhe kehna hain…

Taani: Toh maine mana kab kiya…

Rey: (taking a deep breath) Ok. Fine…kabhi kabhi kuch jyada hi bolti hon tum…

Taani: Jab bolti nahi hoon….toh log kehte hain bolti nahi….jab bolti hoon toh kehte hain bolti kyu hain…

Rey: (eyebrows raised) Ho gaya? (she nodded) ab main bolu?

Taani: Boliye…

Rey: Ok then….um…ek kaam karo…yaha baitho…

Taani: Kyu?

Rey: Please baitho na…

She sat and he sat right in front of her….

Rey: (clearing his throat) Taani…mujhe tumse sorry kehna tha….

Taani: Sorry….par kisliye?

Rey: Maine ki hui har unn saari cheezon  ke liye…jisse tumhe dukh pahucha ho…I am really sorry….

He sounded very true…It felt as if he really regretted everything he did in any way that had hurt her….There was a moment of silence before she spoke further….

Taani: Aapko sorry kehne ki jaroorat nahi hain Rey…app ki koi bhi cheez mujhe kabhi bhi buri nahi lag sakti…kabhi nahi…..

Her words marked a strange feeling of happiness within him…he didn't know why but he seemed to like how he still held a special place in her life….                      

Rey:Tum itni sweet ho aur main hoon ki…hamesha tumpar chilata rehta tha…

Taani: Bilkul….

She looked at him trying to show offence….but in an instant…they both burst into laughter…..

Taani felt nice today being with him…she was speaking up…not holding any apprehensions…he seemed to be caring towards her as well….quite surprisingly Vicky's stupid little game….was turning out to be quite helpful for both of them…

Rey on the other hand had simply decided to stop questioning his thoughts…Why he liked being with her? What did he feel for her? Why he hated to see her with Shivam? He didn't care for the why now….simply because he didn't feel it was important….what was important was that he liked being with her…and now he was with her….

Both seemed to be lost in the moment…but it was Taani to get out of her thought s first….

Taani: (getting up) Aree main toh bhul hi gayi….Shivam bahar wait kar rahe honge…mujhe jaana hoga…

Rey: Taani…ruko na…mat jao…(he got up behind her)

He had no idea what she felt hearing those words….and honestly even she had no idea about what was happening to her….such a simple thing said…but she felt very happy….

Taani: (frowning)Par Shivam bahar wait kar rahe hain….

Rey: Toh keh do usse ki woh chala jaaye…

She looked at him in disbelief…not really understanding what he was trying to say….

Rey: Kya hua? Aise kyu dekh rahi ho?

Taani: Nahi …woh …main….ja rahi thi…

Rey: Jaa nahi rahi thi….Shivam ko phone kar rahi thi…aur….

As he said so…he took her phone from her hands…until she realized what was happening…he had already called him…

Rey: Uh …Shivam…Taani  tumse break-up karna chahti hain…

His words took her completely off guard….and Shivam on the other end…couldn't believe his ears….while she looked at him with eyes as broad as possible….

But before both of them could speak anything further…Rey broke into laughter…

Rey: Mazak kar raha hoon…Taani ko tumse kuch baat karni hain…(whispering to Taani) Keh do usse ki tumhara wait na kare aur chala jaaye…

Taani: Ji..?

Rey: Aree kaho na yaar….

Taani: Uh…Hello Shivam…aap mera wait mat kijiye…ch..chale jaayiye…

Rey: (whispering) Main Rey ke saath ghar chali jaungi…

Taani: (repeating his words) Main Rey ke saath ghar chali jaungi…

Rey: chal ab kat le….

Taani: chal ab ka…..(she stopped mid-sentence as she realized what she was about to say…he on the other hand could hold his laughter) Uh…okay…bye…

He was still laughing as she turned towards her…

Taani: Aap Shivam ko itna napasand hyu karte hain?

Rey: Main usse napasand nahi karta…mujhe baas uski harkatein pasand nahi hain…

Taani: Kaisi karkatein?

Rey: Aisi…

As he said this….he took her hand in his… holding softly just below her wrist….He remembered how she had flinched as Shivam had grabbed it too tight….

Rey: Tumhe dard hua tha na?

She spoke nothing….he was right…it did hurt her when Shivam had grabbed her …but she hadn't made it obvious and simply let it go…. she couldn't believe that Rey noticed it….

Taani: Woh actually Shivam ne galti se….

Rey: Par tumhe chot toh lagi thi na?

Taani: Thodi si…

Gently he moved his fingers against her wrist…she immediately closed her eyes…taking a deep breath….he wasn't expecting her to react this way….

Suddenly he felt an urge to know more…he wanted to see how she would react if he touched her…if he moved close towards her….

Softly he placed his hand on her waist….her eyes were still closed…but she wasn't pulling away….he was constantly looking at her….examining her reactions….

He wanted to know more…but seemed a bit reluctant…but her standing right in front of him made him go further….softly he pulled her towards him….bending down… bringing his face  close to her hand he was still holding….

Rey: Just say stop Taani….(he wanted to be sure to not hurt her)

She didn't…instead she placed her hand on his shoulder…she felt him slightly twitch on her touch….

but that only made him pull her closer towards him….they were almost embracing eachother…

she had her eyes closed…. He got his lips closer to her hand…she could feel his warm breath on her skin…and it kept on getting warmer until he finally kissed her wrist softly….she lightly dug her

nails against his shoulder….

Rey: Say stop…

Their breathing had become heavy and almost rhythmic…he intertwined his fingers with hers

placing their hands close to his chest…he leaned down further getting his lips closer to her ears…

their cheeks almost touching….just below her ears on her neck…he blew air and she shivered…

He moved his face to his left…and now their lips were just inches apart…closing his eyes

he bent further forward...

She could almost feel her feet trembling….but thanks to him holding her or she would have

fallen right there…he tightened his grip towards her and bent down to kiss her…but…

Her phone rang….and the moment was disturbed….

As much as he hated it…she felt disappointed as well….

Lightly he bit his lower lip in annoyance…cursing inwardly the person who called her…

She looked down at her phone at quickly pushed him back before answering…

Taani: Hello bhai…haan main wahi hoon….ji aap aa jayiye….

Swayam: Hey Rey tum bhi yahi ho.…(he entered)

Taani seemed to adjust her posture as soon as he entered…even Rey felt a bit stange…

and Shivam sensed it…

Swayam: Kya hua? Koi problem hain?

Rey: N..nahi toh…koi problem nahi hain…

Swayam: Taani …you ok?

Taani: Haan bhai…

Shivam: Fine then…fir uh… chale?

Taani: thik hain…

Shivam: By the way Rey…the party was awesome huh…mazaa aa gaya…

Rey: Haan…

Shivam: Chal phir….milte hain….

Rey: Chal…bye…(looking at Taani) bye Taani (his voice softer than usual)

Taani: (she totally avoided looking at him…but her blushing didn't go unnoticed)bye…

He ran his fingers through his hair as he saw her leaving…he couldn't believe what actually happened moments before...there were a lot of questions to be answered…lot of complications involved….but he bothered least….all he cared about was both of them….him and Taani…rest didn't matter at all….

Looking up he closed his eyes as he whispered…

Rey: Taani and  Rey…(smiling) hmm…TaaRey….(smiling again….this time broader).

Edited by Caskkett - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Ritzy... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow the part where TaaRey shared beautiful moments is so romantic..☺️ I loved it thoroughly 👏 Nice one dear Eagerly waiting for part 2 😳
Edited by RitikaLoveAmar - 11 years ago
-PixieDust- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Rupali..

ur one of the Best Os makers..!!
amazing😃
Edited by Ana_Taarey - 11 years ago
blossom1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
just one word after reading this OS ...loved it 👏👏👏
it was amazing
keep writing more👍🏼
Edited by blossom1234 - 11 years ago
nakuulxfan4life thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh my gosh 😳! Totally brilliant 👏!!! Can't wait for the next part!😳
.Rupali. thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikita.aarons

Oh my gosh 😳! Totally brilliant 👏!!! Can't wait for the next part!😳

thanks nikita...will post next part tomorow...
SanelyInsane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome yaar🤗...truly...the way u depicted each and every scene was commendable👏...i could literally feel the intensity and the passion...a much deserved scene on taarey...hope ki the cvs also show something like this
.wanderlust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Great Job 👏
Loved It 😳
The part where he says JHOOTH BOLNA MERI HOBBY HAI 😆
And wen she repeats his words n da chal ab kat le part - 😆 👏
I loved it - Too Adorable cant wait for part 2 😳
.wanderlust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

umm btw can i no ur name ? 😊
Edited by KunwarKiDeewani - 11 years ago
.Rupali. thumbnail

Originally posted by: pixi26angel

awesome yaar🤗...truly...the way u depicted each and every scene was commendable👏...i could literally feel the intensity and the passion...a much deserved scene on taarey...hope ki the cvs also show something like this

thanks dear😊