Sigh..wish i could care more..what have they done?

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
u know i am someone who adores kids, who usually feel heartbroken when i see anyone losing a baby whether in a book, a movie or a show, let alone real...
i would usually cry, thinking about the pain of the woman who carried that baby for so many months in a her womb, her dreams, the sweet expectations...
i would actually weep, not cry.. cz that is how it has been for every single time before today whenever i have come across this situation..

and today while watching this...
for a tiny moment i felt dreadful cz i am human too..but the very next memory that flashed in to my head was
'is she in the same room that she tried to abort the baby in?'

u know this is so so bad!!
i don't want to be a cynic like this!! cz it is not who i am! never was!! but the show has handled such a sensitive heartwrenching situation in such a manner that i am left trying to force myself to feel for her, her loss..

is this what should be happening? cz i can't believe i watched the episode and a miscarriage and didn't shed a single tear..i just couldn't get in touch with it to feel the pain that should accompany such a monstrous moment...

the poor baby never deserved this!! it was sick!! i was more angry with the way things were handled as i was confused as to what i should feel for the mother for her loss!!
i felt bad only in general, not in a personal sense to the character...which i guess was a huge minus

as for Shyam...i have no words...sick!!🤢

Edited by princessunara - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
res

Sunara I felt bad for Anjali just for a moment because I am a human being as well. As a human being I left bad when she was going through all the pain but then next moment I didn't feel anything. Why? I have no idea. But I didn't feel for her. Even after the miscarriage I didn't feel at all. I mean yes for a tiny second I was sad but again I got back to normal. I don't  know what have done to this show I don't feel romantic moments, intense scenes, pain, death no more:( This is sad really sad. You know when Arnav cares for his Di and does everything to make her happy world happy again I don't go "awww" I have brothers too and as a sister I should be happy and go "aww" but I don'. Initially I used to love these bro-sis scenes. hell I cried with 'em but not anymore. What have they done? When Arnav cries for his Di, I get pissed. When Di acts all creepy and weird, I feel like pulling her hair out. Are these the same characters and bonds I used to love and adore? What have they done? SIGH

About Shyam that man is so disgusting. He will rot in HELL!
Edited by ..Kirann.. - 11 years ago
vijji12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
sunara i dont have any words today

now i dont have any feeling  wathcing Arshi romantic scenes,no feeling watching a woman suffering so mcuh bcoz she loved her husbnad so blindly,no feeling a girl's wedding is in touble again b coz of the circumstancec

a Big thanQ to IPKKND writers for killing the emotions in me.
-SI- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Just hate shyam for what he did Sunara.. I actually feel sorry for the baby... But Anjali is partly responsible.. All she cares about is that creep... See what he did to her and his own child... That man makes me sick... I don't think i am going to enjoy IPK for sometime..
princessunara thumbnail
Originally posted by: vijji12

sunara i dont have any words today

now i dont have any feeling  wathcing Arshi romantic scenes,no feeling watching a woman suffering so mcuh bcoz she loved her husbnad so blindly,no feeling a girl's wedding is in touble again b coz of the circumstancec

a Big thanQ to IPKKND writers for killing the emotions in me.

seriously Vijji!

i am feeling more exasperated and tired of all the mess rather than thinking about a single thing straightaway!!
i should have been crying for Anjali - and while i feel bad i feel so cynical and the second voice in my head goes 'ah so they got the excuse to cancel the wedding'

and this should arouse my anger..and while it does a little i am more like 'now what will happen to khushi who lives back in her mayka..'

but even that i have lukewarm feelings...so ya well done CVs for killing all emotional connections we had with the show!!
princessunara thumbnail
Originally posted by: babes25

Just hate shyam for what he did Sunara.. I actually feel sorry for the baby... But Anjali is partly responsible.. All she cares about is that creep... See what he did to her and his own child... That man makes me sick... I don't think i am going to enjoy IPK for sometime..

it was sick!!
cz no matter how evil a man is would they hurt their own flesh and blood, their unborn baby in order to get things his way?
i guess this baby if it was born in to these 2 parents would have suffered for a life time..and in a way it got a lucky escape..cz just think of the emotional turmoil that child would have grown up in?

i don't know...i am sickened to the core...there is black and there is jet black! it was a jet black situation! i think i am also not going to enjoy IPK anytime soon at this rate:((
princessunara thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Kirann..

res

Sunara I felt bad for Anjali just for a moment because I am a human being as well. As a human being I left bad when she was going through all the pain but then next moment I didn't feel anything. Why? I have no idea. But I didn't feel for her. Even after the miscarriage I didn't feel at all. I mean yes for a tiny second I was sad but again I got back to normal.
same here!! i am feeling shocked at how easily i recovered from that traumatic scene which would have usually tormented me for days to come!! cz that is the kind of person i am!

I don't  know what have done to this show I don't feel romantic moments, intense scenes, pain, death no more:( This is sad really sad. You know when Arnav cares for his Di and does everything to make her happy world happy again I don't go "awww" I have brothers too and as a sister I should be happy and go "aww" but I don'. Initially I used to love these bro-sis scenes. hell I cried with 'em but not anymore.
me too..i have a baby brother i adore, and i loved IPK bro-sis moments like nothing in those sweet old days...but now..:((

What have they done? When Arnav cries for his Di, I get pissed. When Di acts all creepy and weird, I feel like pulling her hair out. Are these the same characters and bonds I used to love and adore? What have they done? SIGH

About Shyam that man is so disgusting. He will rot in HELL!

that red part is the bottom line of all this...this is where it all ends up...i am also left questioning if this is the same show? the same characters? the same bonds?

i don't think they could have messed up with the emotional attachment we had for the show anymore even if they had tried!
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
1st of all its was the sickest twist by this sickest cvs!
just to make villen enter in the house they killed the baby . 
as a human i felt bad for anjali for 5 minutes,thinking that she lost her baby ,her dreams broke ,but what is happening with her is the result of her won blindness,its her own fault that her baby had to face,no matter how much u love some one but that someone's response tell u his/her feelings, how anjali has never ever doubted shyam,instead she doubts khushi/nk that all they know is misunderstanding ,her dumbness in love took her to this tragedy!   

no comments about CVS!!!  
princessunara thumbnail

1st of all its was the sickest twist by this sickest cvs!

just to make villen enter in the house they killed the baby . 
as a human i felt bad for anjali for 5 minutes,thinking that she lost her baby ,her dreams broke ,but what is happening with her is the result of her won blindness,its her own fault that her baby had to face,no matter how much u love some one but that someone's response tell u his/her feelings, how anjali has never ever doubted shyam,instead she doubts khushi/nk that all they know is misunderstanding ,her dumbness in love took her to this tragedy!   

no comments about CVS!!!  

Aini that is it..i am sickened to the core!! it was despicable how they handled it!!
just pathetic!!