FF-i hate u like i luv u "Book2" lastpart pg13

ilove99 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

..: Book 2 :..

..:I hatyou like i luv you:..

.:Summary:.

:: Abheer, a stirkingly handsome guy and selina, a beautiful and jolly girl are a couple who always fight which ends up with seli's usual dialog ''suicide''.And this is very much enjoyed by Abheer's lil and naughty sis Meera. Meera is a beautiful girl full of attitude but is hell naughty and loves to prank on her brother!
Meera and abheer are vampires and are Chand and haseena's children,but are not with them and they have many secrets and mysteries in their heart but tries to ignore them and live their life happily.
Apart from them in the other part of the world piya and misha and kabir are bestie's and the girls get a scholarship in University of London ,where they meet  Alisia and Ron and soon became their close friends.With pia's first step in London she felt a strange attraction with a guy whereas the guy felt the same.The guy came out to be Ron and Als's friend and they introduced abhay to them.At start abhay was equally attracted towards pia and was gentle, soft and naughty towards her but after sometime he became distant from her esp. after a girl came to london,Tina...whom abhay calls as his Gf. But by the time pia realizes she is in love with  abhay ,he breaks her heart and insults her...Heartbroken pia tries to ignore him and joins her friends in a trip to Goa,where she meets her other bestie kabir.But to her dismay abhay also comes to Goa and joins them,where their bond grows...starting with to make pia learn to swim which is first noticed by misha.Still abhay is attracted to pia and yearns for her love but he's refusing to admit it to himself.But their lives wasn't as calm as it seemed,and pia was attacked by and old vampire only to be saved by abhay.And to save pia soon they left goa secretly,to a lone farmhouse and lied to landlord that they are runway's.In  party of landlords when pia came to know abhay is still in contact with tina her heart broke... and she met James the landlord's grandchild and became good friend with him which made abhay jealous and he fought with pia but when he saw her hurt he realized the extent of her love for him.
At last the old vampire agains attack pia for blood and abhay kills him,but he coudn't help his identity to be disclosed and pia came to know that he's a vampire.But still pia trusts and loves him...

While all this time abhid ,seli and meera were in Paris enjoying holidays ::

Precap :: Apart from the pranks,the story will slowly get dark now... 

Edited by ilove99 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ilove99 thumbnail

..:Index:..

Ch 24 :.page 1
 Ch 25 :.page 6
 Ch 26 :. page10
 Ch 27 :. page 13

..::❤️❤️❤️::..

:.Book 1.:

ilove99 thumbnail

Wuhoo!!😃Finally i am opening my Book 2!!!!A very big thank you to all my readers,esp those who are jhelo-fying this from the very first day of abhina and meera...It is a pleasure to frame out this story.I was very much enthu when i started writing the first chapter of this through pms...but now i have to write it alone😆
Thank you again to all my readers!!!keep reading and leave big big comments😛

And also have a look to my other works😆

chalo bachon start res-ing😉
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Oye me first to comment... dekha yahapar pehlei aayi mai... where is all rockerz paltan.. last hi rahege kya ye sab.. to chalo... i love your ff. aur ab tu dusra book bhi khol rahi hai.. aise hi chapter pai chapter likhte rehna.. aur hame abhiya se milwate rehna.. i know now your ff is turning to more interesting.. dark jo honewala hai.. to congo shongo meera for you new book... congo partner.🥳. get ready to  rock again.. Edited by DonIsback - 11 years ago
ilove99 thumbnail

24:. Surprise!!

At the heart of the forest in the chills on night,four bikes under the cover of well protecting helmet are waiting to accelerate and as the red cloth fell with the speed of lightning those bikes zoomed to their destination facing the twists and turns...
While a poor biker got bruised in the mid of the road, the other biker slipped to the edge by being not able to handle the buckets of water thrown on them. Midst these,the other two pranced upon it and still managed to keep the balance efficiently!And with the increasing competition they accelerated even more and  the road seemed like battle ground full of storm of dust.

As the final point became nearer the it became even more complicated to judge whose going to win!Suddenly the red one becomes ahead but in a jiffy the other violet one leaves the first one behind...and they kept racing until the saw the red ribbon and with the highest speed broke it off!!!!
But it happened so fast that no one was able to judge who came first!And as if the bikers already knew they yelled together ''play the recording!''
And as they estimated...it was a TIE!!!!
"Ah,not again!For the 56th time!!Again!Tie!!!"said the biker with blue jacket, removing her helmet...and her silky hair started flowing with the dancing wind and embracing her milky skin ,  her brown almond eyes showed disappointment as she pouted and with a slight bend of red biker's head she smiled brightly while her head rested on her hand which rested on the bike's front.
This made the other biker remove her helmet too...with a mischievous smile playing on her pink lips , her silky hair too flowed as she got up from her bike and advance toward the other girl...Removing her red jacket she hung it on her bike as her white top matched with her white skin and sat on the other girl's bike ,beside her.  
"Kyun?maza nahi aaya?''she asked keeping her shoulder.

"tumhare sath kisse maza aata hai?'' the girl said sulking.

"acha??''and she started tickling her...the girl jumped from bike and tried to run but she caught her and kept tickling...
"Ohk Ohk Meeru,i enjoyed alot!!ab toh chod!!!"the girl said shouting to be free and finally meera stopped.
'oh,god u'd kill me''the girl said removing her jacket too...

"Acha madam?i thought no one can kill my great dear darling chudail chichtal(sis) simi!?!''meera said pretending to bow and both girls giggled aloud.

Unable to stop laughing simi cried -"God!(giggles)what did u just say?chudail??ruk abhi batati hoon"and she ran towards meera who was already trying to escape...

"Acha Acha, sorry my pyaari witchy!ab jaldi ghar chal!otherwise bhai will kill me if he comes to know about our race!"Meera shouted and ran while simi finally caught her and both girl laughed heartily and moved towards their home.

Raichand Mansion

"Bhai!!!Bhai!!!where areee you!!!!!!!!"

"wuhooo!!!!Bhaiii"

"Abhid bhai!!!!!!!!!"

The mansion was full of meera and simi's yells calling abhid,but to their surprise he wasn't at home!!And that too in midnight?!

Simi asked confusingly to meera- where's he?is he with his girlfriend?

Meera seemed concerned-no,he wouldn't have went there...not after my last prank in paris...atleast not for 1-2 more days.

Simi was higly confused-what prank?

Meera said while coming down,she moved towards the garden area and simi followed her-just a lil joke,but that's not important ...will tell you some other time about it.

In the huge garden area at backyard they sensed abhid,but he was not alone!!They saw him sitting with a woman infront of fireplace,drinking something in a silver glass,and with their expressions it didn't seemed that the convo was even near a light one!The atmosphere seemed tensed.
"Are you sure?"

"yes i am!that old vampire is found dead in Goa,only he can do this!"

Abhid abruptly got up from his chair "For his good,I hope its in't true!" he says with a distant look.
He looks back at the woman "As soon as you get any more info,tell me soon..."And he stopped as he sensed his sisters near him and understanding it,the woman get up and leaves.

"Hey chutka's!" he comes towards them running...and ruffles simi's hair and put his arms over meera in boyish way. 
"when did u came back huh!"he asked to simi.

Simi looked at meera sheepishly and said ''bas kuch time pehle''

''And what's that?" Abhid asked looking at the mud on their feet.

"uh,woh..."the girls tried to reason but abhid caught them. 

"Again you stupid race!!isn't it??'' he asked faking anger.

And pyaari - bechari Simi sulked-Sholly!

but can you expect nautanki meera to do that?? 
Meera-haan!we had too...(pretending to sulk)Coz after our brother got his new Gf he forgot his poor sis...

Now even simi got with her-don't cry meeru,i hate tears(she patted her back looking sad)what can we do!

While abhid was getting red with his suppressed laughter-You two pakau drama queens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And they ran after each other laughing...

--
After their naughtiness on simi's demand they came to selina's house...and entered from meera's secret place i.e. kitchen's window.
"So that's how you always caught us!"abhid exclaimed in a slow voice to a grinning meera.
They tip-toed to seli's room and simi moved towards her bed to have a good look.

"So this is Selz!...She's beautiful...and so cute"simi whispered happily.

"Yeah! Until she's awake!"meera and abhid said chuckling softly which broke seli's sleep.
And expectantly a loud shout filled the room as she saw their figures in dark - AAA AAA AAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Chor!!!!!!!!!!

Amused simi looked at meera who switched on the lights and abhid ran towards seli covering her mouth -"Shh...love,its me"

"Love?!d-uh,sounds strange from bhai's mouth"simi made face while meera laughed jumping on seli's bed and sat beside her.

''whoz she?'' seli asked scared.

"Bhai's wife"meera said chuckling.
"WHAT" seli shouted.

And abhidhit meera lightly on her shoulders and said to seli and rested his head on her neckline- She's our sis,simi...and simz this is my seli...(she smiled looking lovingly at seli)
Simi was surprised to see her bro head over heels for this girl but she soon became her friend as she found she's  pure heart...
Simi asked after sometime-So meeru,what were you telling about Paris?
Abhid looked embarrassed and seli was in rage.
Meera said sheepishly looking at her palms-Actually bhai...and seli went on a date and...And...

simi-and?

meera-there came a kid calling him Dad!

Bas,that was it for seli and she stood on bed itself and cried-suicide!!

Abhid and meera rolled their eyes and said,  ''Not again!!!!'' and lied on her bed pretending to sleep ''jab sure ho jao toh batadena" 
While poor Simi was confused!

Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Congo ji for book 2 and ha 🤣 simi ki entry kab hui yaha and seli miss her kaha hai madam btw ek confession hai tere pichle book ke maine chaps nahi padhe sirf like karke comment karti thi *holding ears cholly* maaf kar deEdited by --Rashu-- - 11 years ago
ilove99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DonIsback

Oye me first to comment..read the  chappy too.😆 dekha yahapar pehlei aayi mai...this time miracle happened after you rash ne like mara😲 where is all rockerz paltan.. last hi rahege kya ye sab.. to chalo... i love your ff. thank u partner😉aur ab tu dusra book bhi khol rahi hai.. aise hi chapter pai chapter likhte rehna.. aur hame abhiya se milwate rehna.. i know now your ff is turning to more interesting.. dark jo honewala hai..hmm,ek thrd toh aise hi chali gayi😆 ab i m gonna make it dark ..to congo shongo meera for you new book... congo partner.🥳. get ready to  rock again..thanks again🤗 

Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Oye new entry kara di tune ff mai tu kya kam thi jo new bhi.😉, i like new entry par abhiya nahi hai to kya comment karu sochna padta hai aur partner bike race ha... bike race wah.waise nice update.. cute sa tha.. just bring smile on my tobda wo wala update.. like it.Edited by DonIsback - 11 years ago
ilove99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Rashu--

Congo ji for book 2 and ha 🤣 simi ki entry kab hui yaha and seli miss her kaha hai madam btw ek confession hai tere pichle book ke maine chaps nahi padhe sirf like karke comment karti thi *holding ears cholly* maaf kar de

meera kicks  rash1dost k naam pe dagabaz😡tere jaison k liye sumarry likhni padti hai bichare writers ko,and ab sare padhne padenge tujhe😡n simi ne aaj hi entry mari😆
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Res-
Congrats for book-2 meera.. 🥳 keep writing dear..👍🏼
Will comment later after reading the update! Got to go nw..!Edited by lost_in_love - 11 years ago