sargun's new show

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Sargun's new show  is of shashi & sumeet mittal's. tho i don't like their shows & hope that she wudn't'd done it!!but still now it has 2 of my favs. oder is Rohit khurana.i hope atleast this show is gud tho i've less hopes bcoz of he PH & its show's content!!may b sargun's ckt is gud & thatswhy she took it up.
i can' post the link so copy pasting the article!!

It has already been reported that Rohit Khurana, who rose to fame with Uttaran, will be seen in Shashi-Sumeet Mittal Productions' next for Star Plus in the lead with Sargun Mehta.

However, the latest is that this story which is based on the fantasy tale Beauty and Beast will see Sargun as the beauty while Rohit will play the beast. "Earlier, I have taken a risk with all the characters that I have played on TV till date. Similarly, even this role is a very challenging one," quips Rohit.

So will this be an out-and-out negative role? "No, in fact this is for the first time that I will be playing a very positive character." But then you're the Beast? "Yes, I am, but the audience will have to see the show to understand my character." After a little pause, he adds, "I have done grey shades in past, but have never done an out-and-out negative or positive character."

When asked if this is the kind of role he was looking forward to, he avers, "TV is a place where you have to wait to bag good roles. It's not like you get one show after the other. If you do, you are extremely lucky.

"Here, I am getting to play a very interesting role of a Radio Jockey. Plus I get to work with a well known production house and a very good channel (Sony). What else can one ask for?"

Lastly, he says, "I am looking forward to this role as it has been a while since I did my last show."

The show will go on floors in the second week of September

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beebutterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wish Sargun all the luck for that show...though, had gotten used to thinking of her as Phulwa, and will probably feel strange to see her with someone else than Ajay at first :)
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Dolly for sharing. 

Good to hear about her Sargun's new show. Agree with Ami, it will be weird to see her in a new avatar after having known her as Phulwa for so long.

All the luck to her for her future. :)
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@ami & anu i agree wid u that after watching her in phulwa & wid ajay & their awesum chem. its really hard 2 see her wid any1else!! tho Rohit Khurana is also one of top 6 fav actors. he ha dv.gud chem wid Tina Dutta in UT but don't know how"ll it b wid Sargun. i know they"ll luk gud like Jen & Ajay 👏bcoz both r gud actors but  abt chem. it can b said only after watching show!!😕
RishikaFan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
B&B is not staring this 2nd week of september but the shooting is starting in the mid of september so that means this show will properly be on air end of the month or beginning of october i just can't wait too c sargun bck on-screen
ReneeLalitFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hope Sargun's show starts soon 😊
qandeel20 thumbnail
Nxt week of september how is that impossible there's no promo or tellybuzz so how can this show be aired next week :s that's impossible :s but I'm excited too c Sargun bck on television :) 
sexiigirl thumbnail
Can't wait too c this sexy lady bck on-screen ;)