Devil's Darkest Possession(MG)THRD2 (Link thrd 3)

tich.1990mg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

hello welcome to THREAD 2,
feels great to have u all as my friend
and thanks for supporting me all the way.

hope to see u guys again on the new thread just like before

Index

THREAD 1
Part 13
Part 14
TEASER
Part 15
Note
Part 16

Teaser
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19

NOTE
NOTE

Part 20
Part 21

THREAD 3

IF mem add tichPM for pm if u really need it, if u can mange through fb or my page then don't add me...

Edited by tich.1990mg - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tich.1990mg thumbnail

I m your Devil,

Tempt u with my Lust

Till you're fill with only me

My voice in your Heart a must

Hotness Personified will be the word for him but it may become timid in-front of him,, at the age of 28 he win the world with his finger tips,, smocking hot looks that can melt any girl who die for his one look, yet he never gave any damn to anyone' but but but he is priest of Lust, never a girl can leave this chance to be with him on his bed, yet knowing that will be for only once in life..

A businessman to the world,, but for him the world is a business for him,, a man of few word yet the words can shiver anyone, who doesn't know the words call love affection respect' it never exist in his thesaurus,, Lust Venom and Victory all he want'..

his one glare can make the world quiver,

his one smirk can stop anyone's heart'

he is a ruler of this timid earth where

he is a devil of his warren that called the World'.

An Innocent Girl who will be posses by a devil...

An angel descended from heaven but for whom?? beauty that can make GOD and DEVIL lose their sanity'  and she did so,, she make the devil come to his feet to feast her beauty with his naked eyes' 22yrs sweet angel who only knows how to spread love but for herself love was never in her fate' no she is not a damsel in distress but a girl who forced to become a woman for the world, who craved for love yet it never occur in her fate'. She is afraid of Love but never concur the feeling lust'

Heaven is her playground,

Nature is her essence,,

Her one smile can melt any heart

Yet fear is her clay mould her to be a pray of the Devil

Welcome to see how is the Devil's Darkest Possession'.

When 2 same ppl fall in love life become easier,, but when 2 different ppl clash 2 different world Love Become a History'.

tich.1990mg thumbnail
suffering from viral fever so couldn't stay here much as my head is already throbbing ...

socha jaane se pehle kuch de jaayu,, i have completed whole part but doesn't have enough energy to post it, now again my eyes are going to shut, but before it here is

TEASER of DDP

'what do u want maan?' geet said breaking the trance of him. he didn't said anything but held her hand that has ring on it, as he touched the finger she winced in pain. He massaged some oil on it and touched the ring, hot tears came out from her hazels. She closed her eyes in pain and bite her lips tightly. So tight that blood comes out from the corner, maan held the ring and in one push it comes out from her finger leaving her scream in pain. But her cry also couldn't survive as he licked the lips in a sensual way. she clutched his shirt feeling pain in her palm but he was busy exploring her facial expression. He smirks at her losing patience and caresses her lips with his tongue. She closed her eyes feeling his massaging her finger softly while his lips were busy in her lips, he sucks the bottom lips slowly melting her in his way. and then she felt a tug on her finger on the same spot but it was light, she opens her eyes and looked at her finger to see her ring finger adorned with ring, the same ring that he had taken out few second before BUT, the size is big, weight is light with same design. She looked confuse while he brought her more close to him giving his famous smirk. But this time she pushed him.

'its true I don't love u and lust u, but I don't know why I feel so possessiveness towards u, if this is lust then I m lusty over u, but is it possible to be a possessive man in lust?
sona-rai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
take care of urself dear take proper rest GET WELL SOON🤗
lovely mindblowing teaser
eagerly waiting for update
Seema_sg24 thumbnail
Awesome teaser
congrats for new thread
Guzara_Waqt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing teaser

Take proper rest and get well soon wid your bang update
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
teaser congrats for new thread take care get well soon

lalitha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
congrats on new thread
awesome teaser

Shalve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
congrats on yr new thread... superb teaser...waiting for yr update now...
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

congratz for  te new thread dear...

lovely teaser dear...