Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Today's activities for the Forum

1)Hit Chaska Meter again & again daily .

2)Participate in the Forum's activities 

3)Trying complete 250 views of the post & then make 2nd post . 

4)Do not repeat the Topics already posted in the Forum .(at least check 1st 5 page of the Forum & then post) 

Guys do comment on TB Article for our show 

76manesha thumbnail
   Scene of the Day

Edited by manesha76 - 11 years ago
76manesha thumbnail

Spoilers Pics 

76manesha thumbnail

Aditi's land
 i was actually not in the mood to post my analysis...i am deciding to do so now on for myself only...wen i see so much negativity i feel disgusted...as if our show is the worst show on earth...

ok mohan has committed bigamy...so wat...it is illegal ok but he can be arrested only if ridzie or megha complains and none of them r in mood to do so...so y shud we complain...

secondly...ridzie is playing ping pong with her marriage...today she is ready to gv up her MS...file divorce and ask mohan if he is happy with megha...next day she says she is not bhagwaan she is human...she says all that he dreamt for mohan she has gvn up for megha...ridiculous...actual case is that she never had the right to dream of a life with mohan...
wen did she get that right...let me see...

the first day she came to mohan's house with her parents...that was the only time she met him and she apparently fell in love after that...it was a negotiation marriage and in negotiations both girl's family and boy's family hv the right to agree or disagree...then y did she say to mohan in the shop "agar ye sach pehele hi bol diya hota to itne sapne nahi dekhti"...who told her to dream about mohan wen the marriage was not yet fixed...

after MR wedding wen they were in hospital ridzie told mohan "jab shaadi ho rahi thi tab tum kuchh aur soch rahe the"...that was the moment which never lets me grow any sympathy for her...wen i see the MR wedding...ridzie was all the time observing mohan while mohan's mind clearly was elsewhere...ridzie cud feel thruout that mohan was thoroughly reluctant and was marrying only because of her dad and because he was in terrible mental condition...
still she let the wedding take place...later on she told megha that it was all a drama to save her dad...if by doing drama her dad cud be saved then y did she not ask mohan to do that instead of letting him actually marry her...so wen she herself knows that for mohan the marriage is little more than a grave mistake on his part then y did she ever dream a life with mohan...

3. this i consider very important because of the era we live in...this is not the nineteenth century wen ppl used to stay married with their partners for life even if they had no love between them...this is twenty-first century where every person chooses to live life on his/her own terms...if a married life is not happy then divorce is a very common option...now noone hesitates or thinks twice before separating if there is no love or understanding...at least i see this happen everyday around me...
considering this how can ridzie dream of being happy with mohan...wen she saw him enjoying with his family she was feeling jealous and saying it was all her dream that she sacrificed for megha...i never heard a more twisted statement...
firstly...mohan is happy because he is with megha...he wud hv been miserable all his life if he will be forced to stay with ridzie...and very soon he wud himself come out of the marriage by filing for divorce...

secondly...wat did she actually sacrifice...wen mohan doesnt even love her then how come she has sacrificed his love...wen mohan never showed any commitment towards his wedding with her then how come she sacrificed mohan for megha...
if she has sacrificed anything then it is her MS...if for her definition of love and happiness is tying MS around her neck then i can only feel pity for her...

today she is jealous because megha and mohan r so happy with each other...if she actually opens her eyes then she will realise happiness comes with love and not with rituals...the happiness that mohan is able to gv megha he will never be able to gv her...

that is the reason y i always enjoy MM scenes...because i know even if the marriage is not legal the moments r real...because this moments wud never exist if mohan were to stay with ridzie...

i again urge everyone to stay positive...it seems everyone is happy just criticising the show...even in real life we forget even the worst moments of our life and try to move ahead with a positive energy...then y so much frustration on a fiction...
get real guys...mohan has done a grave mistake...but he is romancing with megha only after divorce has been filed and according to him megha knows everything and has forgiven him...according to him even megha is romancing with him knowing that their marriage is illegal...
so y cant we stay positive and wait for the truth to come out...

my reluctance to come to this forum increases everyday...but in spite of deciding not to come i still end up coming everyday only because i dont want to lose the show...if i am the only person positive here so be it...i hope my positivity reaches out to the ppl concerned...

credit goes to Aditi 

76manesha thumbnail

Pics from the Promo

-Deb- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sahi title hai maa...

Daayan ka saayaa.. kab peechha chhodegi Mohan aur NBT ka...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Edited by -Deb- - 11 years ago
Dae_drmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
sachi mein  ye saaya kab mitne waala hai koi nahi janta😑
shanu4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Perfect title manesha... Mera toh aaj BP high ho gaya last part dekh kar... Pata nahi kab tak torture karegi yeh bhootni...
76manesha thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Deb-

Sahi title hai maa...

Daayan ka saayaa.. kab peechha chhodegi Mohan aur NBT ka...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Deba , I think  now she will go very soon .