.::28th August Written Update::.Note

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Tanya. thumbnail
can someone write the update for 2nd and 3rd part...missed them..
_Fantasy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Hinz!

Don't worry about the 2nd and 3rd part, I'm sure there won't be anything worth watching!

How does a little kid like Aryan all of a sudden go into a state of shock?? His mother died but that didn't shock him yet Rajni leaving him shocked him so much that he won't talk?? CVs really take the viewers intelligence for granted! He's so small he's not even yet fully developed all the senses that are required to go into deep shock! And what kind of doctor advises this nonsense?

I know Faiba speaks venom most of the time but she was 100% right this time. Rajni forgets everything and everyone when she hears about Aryan! Where was all this mamta all these years?! I HATED her constant pleadings to the silly kid to talk!

Thinking of this situation practically, what do normal surrogate mothers do? Oh wait they don't have feelings?? Only this mahaan soul has all the feelings in the world for Aryan? This kid is the height of stupidity. Where on earth is his grandmother! They made such a big deal when they were introducing her and after a couple of episodes she went into hibernation? Pathetic.

Either wrap this track up real quickly so the show ends ASAP or do something else to explain the title. They show Krish in thinking mode every episode and he doesn't even say anything.

I felt sorry for Krish, I still do but he's being silly too. He doesn't need to take Rajni everytime the silly kid is being stubborn. Yash really needs to start acting like a father rather than some servant who's got a job of calling Rajni everytime something happens to his so called son! This show is so frustrating! Can't believe this was one of my favourite shows when it started up until stupid Rajnibala made her 'mandir' visits.
seemarpatelbc thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Fantasy_

Don't worry about the 2nd and 3rd part, I'm sure there won't be anything worth watching!

How does a little kid like Aryan all of a sudden go into a state of shock?? His mother died but that didn't shock him yet Rajni leaving him shocked him so much that he won't talk?? CVs really take the viewers intelligence for granted! He's so small he's not even yet fully developed all the senses that are required to go into deep shock! And what kind of doctor advises this nonsense?

I know Faiba speaks venom most of the time but she was 100% right this time. Rajni forgets everything and everyone when she hears about Aryan! Where was all this mamta all these years?! I HATED her constant pleadings to the silly kid to talk!

Thinking of this situation practically, what do normal surrogate mothers do? Oh wait they don't have feelings?? Only this mahaan soul has all the feelings in the world for Aryan? This kid is the height of stupidity. Where on earth is his grandmother! They made such a big deal when they were introducing her and after a couple of episodes she went into hibernation? Pathetic.

Either wrap this track up real quickly so the show ends ASAP or do something else to explain the title. They show Krish in thinking mode every episode and he doesn't even say anything.

I felt sorry for Krish, I still do but he's being silly too. He doesn't need to take Rajni everytime the silly kid is being stubborn. Yash really needs to start acting like a father rather than some servant who's got a job of calling Rajni everytime something happens to his so called son! This show is so frustrating! Can't believe this was one of my favourite shows when it started up until stupid Rajnibala made her 'mandir' visits.

gvjan thumbnail
Language in above post is very bad.words used stupid  for characters is not acceptable.here krish is also doing mistakes and such words are not use forhim.partiallity.
.Tanya. thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Fantasy_

My name is Tanya,😊
_Fantasy_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: gvjan

Language in above post is very bad.words used stupid for characters is not acceptable.here krish is also doing mistakes and such words are not use forhim.partiallity.

I'm not saying anything for the actress, I'm criticizing the character. I'm entitled to my opinion whether you agree or not. I'm not being partial, I don't worship any stars, my life doesn't depend on them. When I see Krish making a mistake I will say it then too. If you don't like my post, kindly ignore it.
_Fantasy_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaurav_fan

<font color="#cc33cc">My name is Tanya,😊</font>

So sorry! You both have the same avatars so got confused!
Choco_Cosmos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanx for the update...would like to know how the episode ended ..
Broken.Angel thumbnail
thanx for the update tanyaπŸ˜ƒ