I want an update for this too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­
Preet.Kc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
continue this one nah 
hilly thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Dammitt, I'm crying ! I've read this over again ... losing count as I do. 
this is my absolute favourite, never ever ever getting old, I guess .. no matter how many times as I read it. did you cry or tear up as well while writing this ?! sniff * 
It's such a breathtaking, stunning piece of work. I'm awed and amazed as always . sniff* you're SO darn AWESOME ! 
seriously love you for this beautiful SS .. i'm not sure If i've commented before .. but I couldn't resist this time either ! 
Loved and adore Asmii - God, she's adorable .. and the whole fam ! waah, family ho to aisii . 
the ending was deff. priceless. I can't even explain it in words. Arnav and Khush :') .. Goddness, they would've made such out of the world, fabulous parents.. if it wasn't for the abrupt ending of the show ! :*( 
btw, haaapy 2nd Anniversary to Iss pyaarr ! <33 
& Ashar , what an amazing, stupid .. yet lovable brother.. he found his match. Aweee ! 
I really wish to read another series to this, 'it's hard to let you go .. Cont'd ' 
that's if you could take out time to continue this ?! maybe? perhaps ? like the ideaa ?! Gosh, I really do sound like a desperate reading crying for their character's appeal to be written once again, aha. Love Ashar&Asamara .. and ofcourse the couple A&K. :))

Edited by hilly - 10 years ago
SmileyStar thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: hilly

Dammitt, I'm crying ! I've read this over again ... losing count as I do.

this is my absolute favourite, never ever ever getting old, I guess .. no matter how many times as I read it. did you cry or tear up as well while writing this ?! sniff *
It's such a breathtaking, stunning piece of work. I'm awed and amazed as always . sniff* you're SO darn AWESOME !
seriously love you for this beautiful SS .. i'm not sure If i've commented before .. but I couldn't resist this time either !
Loved and adore Asmii - God, she's adorable .. and the whole fam ! waah, family ho to aisii .
the ending was deff. priceless. I can't even explain it in words. Arnav and Khush :') .. Goddness, they would've made such out of the world, fabulous parents.. if it wasn't for the abrupt ending of the show ! :*(
btw, haaapy 2nd Anniversary to Iss pyaarr ! <33
& Ashar , what an amazing, stupid .. yet lovable brother.. he found his match. Aweee !
I really wish to read another series to this, 'it's hard to let you go .. Cont'd '
that's if you could take out time to continue this ?! maybe? perhaps ? like the ideaa ?! Gosh, I really do sound like a desperate reading crying for their character's appeal to be written once again, aha. Love Ashar&Asamara .. and ofcourse the couple A&K. :))

Awww you're an amazing reader who leaves absolutely wonderful comments that makes my day! πŸ€—

Aww yes, I was really emotional while writing the Bidai scene as well! I think it's really hard for a girl to leave her house 😊 And for her family to let go!

Yaar I had actually planned on writing another chapter for this one but then IPK ended so abruptly and I was kinda heart broken so now I just can't bring myself to continue this one πŸ˜”

Maybe when I'll get time, I'll convert it into AsYa and then continue but not sure at the moment πŸ˜›