Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raju_sky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
ya muktha tryed lots of things to create misunderstand between ameeth...now i have a question now aman not loving her...even nor yuvi...then who is the opposite villain for her...sorry no offence...
raju_sky thumbnail
may nani only best pair for muktha...both r thinking same way...even muktha overtake nani in thinking...so they make best pair...
-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: raju_sky

ya muktha tryed lots of things to create misunderstand between ameeth...now i have a question now aman not loving her...even nor yuvi...then who is the opposite villain for her...sorry no offence...

Haha! Good question Di...I don't know 😆 CVs have made Mukta so negative that I don't think anybody can fall in love with her anymore...maybe Ameeth/Rathore/Ichcha *might* be able to take her on the right path again.. 
-bonbon- thumbnail

may nani only best pair for muktha...both r thinking same way...even muktha overtake nani in thinking...so they make best pair...

🤣 So true ðŸ¤£
-bonbon- thumbnail
-bonbon- thumbnail
raju_sky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Preeti_Shadia

Haha! Good question Di...I don't know 😆 CVs have made Mukta so negative that I don't think anybody can fall in love with her anymore...maybe Ameeth/Rathore/Ichcha *might* be able to take her on the right path again.. 

ya, now i want to know when she got to know iccha who only take care of her...then wts her reaction, is she again going to blame iccha...hate iccha...who give life to her...then story is interesting...i want to see muktha face then...
raju_sky thumbnail
preethi why nowadays not regular in ehmmbh forum...u spending ur whole time with me only...
-bonbon- thumbnail
Same Didi...I want to see Mukta's face ðŸ˜‰ It will be worth seeing ðŸ˜† Also want to see her face when she finds out that Aman loves Meethi ðŸ˜³
-bonbon- thumbnail

preethi why nowadays not regular in ehmmbh forum...u spending ur whole time with me only...

EHMMBH forum is really addictive for me Di 😆 I am trying to spend less time there so that I can complete all my homework tasks. I post sometimes there Di... about three or four days ago I made a new post...you saw that one I think...but otherwise I'm keeping really busy... that's why