Arshi OS: Take Them Pants Off

Carabelli5 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

This one for  all the Crazies,

Ok! First off I want to warn you before hand; Read this at you own risk, if you have severe stomach ache by the end from all the laughing its not my fualt and i am not calling 911. I have to accept this is by far the craziest thing I have written and I want to dedicate it to Shwetzy and my Hot Moma aka Dishu; somehow you guys think i have the funny bone so i tried to look for it.

Arshi OS: Take Them Pants Off

(Read on you wont be scarred for life...)

"Mujhe nahi karni Shaadi waadi!" whimpered   khushi snuggling into her grandmother's lap.

"Ok now stop this Garima!" Ordered Granny hushing her bickering

"Yep! That's right Bachi ke jaan lo ge kya?"  Sniveled Khushi, peeking her head from her Granny's lap

"Ma please stop taking her side. We are not forcing her into anything all I am asking of her is to meet Arnav and his family" bellowed Garima placing her hands on her hips.

"No! I don't want to meet any Arnav Singh Haramzada or his family. I am too young to die'" she leapt out of her sanctuary and jumped onto the table as she began to initiate her drama queen mode!

"Now we are done!" spoke in unison Garima, Granny and Sashi who had been hiding behind his newspaper this whole time.

"Ay Gao walo look at these heartless folks. OH! Don't be fool by their innocent faces. Have u no mercy for your only child? What if that Raizada dude is grumpy, Sadu and OLD?!"  She said kneeling on her knees before her dad.  

"No way he is only twenty seven and very handsome" said Garima holding the picture in front of Granny's face away from Khushi.  

"Let me see" said Khushi trying to snatch the picture.

"Na-ah! Only if you promise to meet him tonight as we had planned" claimed Garima raising her eyebrows

"Fine! I give up. BUT you can't force me to like him!" replied khushi as she threw her hands in the air.

"Well as long you do not purposely try to scar him for life we are beyond happy" Said Garima pulling khushi into a tight hug.

"Kaha phasa diya Mom!" complained Khushi as she continued to fidget with her dupatta trying to save herself from possible strangling. Why couldn't I just wear a dress or something? She thought to herself but she also knew well enough that it was futile to argue with her mother.

"Khushi sweatheart you know why I am doing this? Because I made a promise to your mother, that I will find you your Raj Kumar; one that will love and cherish you. So please try to be human" Said Garima as Khushi settled into the back seat of the car.

"Whatever you say! Oh! And don't forget to watch the 8pm live news bulletin for some breaking news!" Winking at her mother khushi signaled the driver to drive away as Garima was left baffled in the driveway and her husband smiled from the porch.

"Just have a seat Mam; sir will be right over to see you!" Said the secretary as she led Khushi into the lounge room. "May I get you something to drink mam?" to which Khushi nodded negatively.

Now all alone in the room khushi began to rethink her plan. She quickly flashed her previous "Shaadi Breaking" devious schemes. The time when she told a guy that she was lesbian, or the other time when she almost convinced JK Khorana that they are the reincarnation of Romeo and Juliet. She chuckled to herself as she remembered the cold sweats she gave him when she demanded that they must committ suicide together once again.  

Khushi ran her eyes on the trophies, diplomas, and various other credentials surrounding the room.

"This Raizada fellow sure seems on top of his game! Kuch sooch Khushi ...kuch sooch" she continued to fumble with her dupatta.

That is when someone touched the door latch pulling khushi out of her reverie. Khushi got on her feet and her eyes began to widen seeing the most handsome man walk in through the door. Dressed in a black three button tuxedo and his hair neatly gelled with a few rough strands falling on his forhead. He was tall and clearly toned as the tailored fit suit extenuated his grace. All she wanted to do was drink in the pool of his chocolate eyes.

"Hi! I am Arnav Singh Raizada" as he extended his hand for a shake.

"And did it hurt?" mumbled khushi still captivated by his charm and his cologne that now filled the room was clearly not helping.

"Excuse me! Did what hurt?'

"When you fell from heaven!"

Arnav led out an involuntary chuckle as he ran eyes on the confused creature before him. He pulled out a chair for khushi bringing her to her senses as she mentally kicked herself.

"Shit! Ma never said anything about him looking like freaking Christian Bale" she muttered under her breath

"Perhaps I should be angry at you for stealing my line" spoke Arnav to break the awkward silence in the room.

"Your line?" questioned khushi in her usual confusion

"Well you are not too bad looking yourself"

"Touche!"Stuttered khushi turning into a red tamatar and she was about to open her mouth to continue

"But I Can't marry you Ms. Gupta!"

"WHAT?" shrieked Khushi as she rose from her seat

"Calm down and just hear me out!" Said Arnav gesturing her to sit down

"NO!!!!!! HOW DARE YOU SAY NO TO THIS" shouted an infuriated and disappointed khushi moving back from the chair and running her hand across her length.

"Look! It's not you it's me" said Arnav rising from her seat

"TUM GAY HO?"

"WHAT THE?" screeched a stunned Arnav

Khushi was still unconvinced and continued with her rampage as she grabbed her bag from the seat.

"I knew it! All the good ones are either taken or gay! I should have known with that kind of beautiful skin how the hell you are still single?"

"WHAT?" was all Arnav could manage as he wondered if she was actually right about his skin being beautiful.

"Look Ricky Martin if you want this to stay between the two of us we have to tell my mom that I said no! I can't have the world thinking I got rejected by a homosexual!" and she leapt towards the door to make an exit.

Arnav strode close behind and held the door knob along with her hand.

"NOT ANOTHER WORD" he shouted before Khushi could open her mouth again

He grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the chair and pushed her onto the seat.

"I am not gay for starters"

"Prove it" said khushi

"How the hell do I prove that I am not gay?"

"Take off your pants"

"What! Ok! You clearly need psychological help"

Khushi leapt onto his leg and grabbed his belt

"Take is off"

She literally stripped Arnav as he continued to struggle with her in utter shock. She opened up his belt and ripped open the hook. Once done she placed the pant onto the table and pulled out "Tide Stain Remover to Go" and began to rub the stick over the coffee stain. Once she was satisfied with the results she turned around to face a severely distressed and frightened Arnav.

"Sorry I had to. I saw that stain and my OCD just kicked in. I am allergic to stains just can't stand them" she tried to rationalize her mad act while handing over his pants to a stunned Arnav standing with his beautiful tux and boxers.

Arnav quickly put on his pants and tried to recover from the shock.

"Oh so where were we?" She continued as Arnav stood glued to ground as if someone just rapped him.

"See its proven. You like boys.  Oh! and you are fashion designer so it probably comes naturally. So do you have a boyfriend? Does he work here in the office?"  She continued to rumble on and on. Arnav could not think of anything to stop her.

He leapt forward and pinned her to the table and took her lips into his to shut her up. She began to shudder underneath him but once he gently brushed her lower lips with his she immediately composed underneath him. Although she had gotten her answer Arnav did not pull away and they would probably continue to stare into each other's eyes for the rest of the day if it wasn't for the knock on the door.

Arnav pulled himself away as his secretary walked in

"Sir we are ready for the calendar shoot"

Arnav turned to look at khushi who was trying to avoid eye contact fumbling with her dupatta

"I hope you got your answer Ms. Gupta" he said looking at her bee stung lips

"Khushi...just call me Khushi!" she replied as she continued to blush

She got up from the chair and grabbed her bag and headed towards the door and as she was about to exit she went close to his ear and whispered

"Don't forget to pull up your zipper babe" and ran out the door before Arnav could reply.

As Arnav Stood there once again baffled as he complied with her very useful suggestion and began to tuck in his shirt into his trousers.

"Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada?" he mumbled to himself running his hand through his hair that had become a hot mess.

So How was it? and How many of you actually thought Arnav' izzat was in danger? So throw the chappals, tamatars and hopefully some comment and likes on the side.

Love
Belli

Edited by Carabelli5 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Shweta.. thumbnail
RES

Bahaha! LOL! That was hysterical woman!
What I learned from this is that Arnav would never be able to save himself in an rape attempt. Bahahahaha The Bechara Abla Purush. 😆
Edited by ShwetaSunshine - 11 years ago
..Shweta.. thumbnail
Not scarred for life, lets see how that goes. WIll read it soon!
..Shweta.. thumbnail
FIRST 3 COMMENTS BOO YEAH! I Had To.
Devilish.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ha ha ha khushi so funny
can't stop laughing
amazing

Edited by smkaj1999 - 11 years ago
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
That was so cute. . Khushi is just too much. . 🤣
--Amy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh Man that was hilarious😆
For a second I actually thought that Arnav's izzat is in danger!!😆
Does that KKGSR at the end means Arnav approved khushi??
do continue soon...
Carabelli5 thumbnail

yes i do but I STILL LOVE U
Saraprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow that was crazy i really want to read more plz do continue and make a second part.
ReemaRani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Can you pleeease add me to your pm list :)