*Arjun Promotional Siggy Contest!* DATE EXTENDED!

..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello!

Phew, can you all believe that it's been 3 weeks since the show has started? 😲⭐️ We didn't even notice because we were all too busy drooling over someone😉🤣🤣

Andand, I'm Naina for anyone who doesn't know already :) Anywho, we figured it was time for the Promotional Siggy Contest! (Thank you Nadii!) We need to promote this awesome awesome show, now don't we? 😳

There are some awesome siggy makers in this forum, don't run away we've seen you already! But yes we would love to see everyone participate!

But before you run off, there are some rules to keep in mind. 😃

1) The text that is required on the siggy is "Arjun." You can add anything else you like, but that's all strictly optional. :)

2) Maximum siggy size is 550 x 500

3) The siggy must be non-animated.

4) Please don't include your copyright on the siggy, or advertise it through PM or anything. That would lead to disqualification.

5) Maximum of 5 entries per person.

6) Please include all the members of the ETF - Sameer, Arjun, Riya, Chottu, and Shree. Other characters from the episodes can be included but that is strictly optional. The ETF team pictures (for those who don't know what they look like) can be found in here - ~*Arjun Cast & Character Sketch*~

6) Finally- the siggy should represent the concept of the show :)

I think that's it...

Hehe jk,

Pictures? There are pictures included in the Picture Gallery - Arjun .:~Picture Gallery~:. [NO COMMENTS Pls]

Last day to submit entries is September 15th! And please be sure to PM all entries to ME (..Naina..) by then with the subject "Arjun PSC".

DATE EXTENDED - September 23rd! :)

I will definitely respond to you within 48 hours if I have received your entry. If I don't PM you confirming that, then please resend me your PM. :)

Any questions, comments or concerns, feel free to PM me!

That's all for now!

Cheers!
Naina

-On Behalf of the IF Development Team-
Edited by ..Naina.. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Liza. thumbnail
Will definitely try to participate :)
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i'm kinda of new here, wats this siggy contest? can you please explain n give me one example pleeeaaassse 😊
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Naina, your user id is not found? So I just sent to your own id.
..Naina.. thumbnail
Omg! I'm so sorry! I changed my user id a few days ago and wrote the name of that one down! Thanks so much :)
..Naina.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: haruhi26

i'm kinda of new here, wats this siggy contest? can you please explain n give me one example pleeeaaassse 😊

Hi :) Welcome to the forum!

A promotional signature contest is just a way to promote the show. People make their own beautiful creations for the contest which the members vote on :) They use photo editing software (which can be anything from Adobe Photoshop to something else) and yeah.

Here's an example of one:
Dil Se Di Dua... Promotional Siggy Contest VOTING
Promotional Siggy Contest *RESULTS*

The first post is the rules (just like this thread). The second is after everyone sends in their entries and you see all the siggies that people made. And the results well, they're just that, the results😃

Edited by ..Naina.. - 11 years ago
Tami_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow nice idea best of luck
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ..Naina..

Hi :) Welcome to the forum!

A promotional signature contest is just a way to promote the show. People make their own beautiful creations for the contest which the members vote on :) They use photo editing software (which can be anything from Adobe Photoshop to something else) and yeah.

Here's an example of one:

Dil Se Di Dua... Promotional Siggy Contest VOTING
Promotional Siggy Contest *RESULTS*

The first post is the rules (just like this thread). The second is after everyone sends in their entries and you see all the siggies that people made. And the results well, they're just that, the results😃

thanks for the explanations, i'l definitely try to do something too😊
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thnks..will defo take part
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
All the best to the participants!!!👍🏼