Seems like the judges want Vipul to win.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
I am getting that vibe from them that theyre pushing for a Vipul win.

I honestly hope he doesnt win. I find him very...artificial. But you never know, this time the judges have a "hand" in the winner so im surprised if the whole thing is going to be altered so that he can win.

Its his second time in a competition anyway. He already had experiecne in Star Voice.

I rather have Dev or Amit win honestly. But I think its pretty much confirmed that Vipul is winning. I mean, they keep showin him in the promo's being in the middle of Dev/Amit and theyre making Dev/Amit seem like theyre just "there".

I dunno, lets hope we dont have another disappointing winner.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ksl0077 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DIDfan89

I am getting that vibe from them that theyre pushing for a Vipul win.

I honestly hope he doesnt win. I find him very...artificial. But you never know, this time the judges have a "hand" in the winner so im surprised if the whole thing is going to be altered so that he can win.

Its his second time in a competition anyway. He already had experiecne in Star Voice.

I rather have Dev or Amit win honestly. But I think its pretty much confirmed that Vipul is winning. I mean, they keep showin him in the promo's being in the middle of Dev/Amit and theyre making Dev/Amit seem like theyre just "there".

I dunno, lets hope we dont have another disappointing winner.

Really. I thought I was the only one who felt that way. Its not judges my friend. Its a channel and II6 team. Judges are mere representing the show. Having said that Vipul is a very very good singer and it wont be totally unfair but the way channel is promoting Vipul, it sort of irritates me. They are going way OTT in doing so.

I hope II6 team learns this quicker. 

nafeesaeed thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
devender cant sing properly.Amit n Vipul r good singer all of u can c last song they sung it 2gether dev ne bohat km gaya bcoz he cant sing like both of others.sb ko equal part dena chahiey for singing.please dear Janta open ur eyes n mind n take a rite dicision...thanks
Rohan1234 thumbnail
It is not going to be Vipul .
shirani7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I totally agree with you, but he is a very good singer, its just that this is his second competition which to me is not fair
music-a-muse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
And why not?

At last, the judges are appreciating good singing and i am glad.

Devendra is a good singer, but consistency has not been his forte and his singing does come across as forced, quite often. He has tremendous potential .

Amit has also been inconsistent. Though he has improved tremendously in the past few episodes. His voice totally puts me off, he does not open his mouth and sing. i cannot explain it, his singing is more of eee than aaa😕
The plus point is harkatein and murkhiyaan are  like a part of him. Amazing👏
He reminds me of Hemant brijwasi😊 Superb singing. 😊Sometimes though, a simple song can be rendered simply😃

Vipul has been consistent through out. His worst performances have been better than some of the best. Totally effortless singing.👏

In the beginning, did find him boring, becoz have already heard him in another show.

After hearing such poor singers, am glad he is retained in top 3.

Would also be glad if he wins. Deserving in my opinion👏 

Would'nt mind if Amit wins, though i feel vipul deserves it more.😳
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Vipul is a great song, I am just not able to connect to him a viewer. Everything he does and says just bores me.

Ive been a Devender supporter thru-out the show but looking at the last episode. I am actually rooting for a Amit victory! He has improved a lot and I believe he deserves this! He is even leading the polls on this forum so I am hopeful that he will win!
shirani7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DIDfan89

Vipul is a great song, I am just not able to connect to him a viewer. Everything he does and says just bores me.

Ive been a Devender supporter thru-out the show but looking at the last episode. I am actually rooting for a Amit victory! He has improved a lot and I believe he deserves this! He is even leading the polls on this forum so I am hopeful that he will win!

Totally agree with you! I am also not able to connect to him, he is kind of boring. I also like Devender a lot but there is something about Amit, he truly deserves the title so lets hope he wins! 
urvash thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Amit reminds me of Abhijeet Sawan - he will be as popular and successful should he win.  All the best Amit.
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Vipul deserves all the attention he is getting. His singing is being appreciated and Iam completely cool with it. Amit n Devu are also complimented by the judges when they sing well. Vipul has had low moments too and judges never back down when it comes to being critical be it any contestant. All judges clearly have favourites but personally I have found their comments fair most times be it any contestant. For me Vipul is clearly is better than the other 2. As much as I love Amit n Devu I have to admit Vipul is truly a winner when it comes to versatility and complex level of singing. Edited by shivani003 - 11 years ago