Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MyDarkPassenger thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I saw dis shop now...I must say they are amazing..please PM me all the updates and specially of Aamna Sharif ...please make her single edits and siggies would love to  use it!
will be waiting for it! πŸ˜Š
plz make more of her! πŸ‘πŸΌ
ChelseaForEver thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow fantastic work πŸ‘

Tanzie can u please stack these vertically for me πŸ˜ƒ I didn't include the other 2 coz i thought the stacked version would become too big to fit as avatar then πŸ˜• not sure πŸ˜• u now my knowledge is 0 in siggies and avs πŸ˜†

amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

@Phoenix.Xeelan: Thnxs 4 makin my siggy, Can u make ASR siggy? Pls? Here goes the text: Redefining hotness and attitude ASR. Here r the images:

.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: PurpleFairy

ReservedπŸ˜†.πŸ˜†

-Edited-

Ok, that's one of the rare occasions I've got a first place in a shop and rarer that I reserveπŸ˜› I was surprised to see your res so fast πŸ˜†

@Tanzie: Wow, you made avis on the classroom scene☺️ It looks gorgeous! Love the BW version! Thanku πŸ˜³

>>This one's come out gorgeous! Love the texture around the avi.
The other avi with their lips in the background looks so good☺️ IKR after making I keep looking at it.. they are soo mesmerizing..not my fault 

Madhubala stuff's come out so good!

^^this is freakin' pretty! Specially half BW and half coloured! No idea how you did it but it looks WOWπŸ‘ Its overlay gif.. i learnt it after a lot of trying and reading tutorials from tumblr..always wanted to make something like this πŸ˜³

Suku and Ranbir siggies also look great! Specially love the Ranbir siggy. Looking forward to Barfii :D Me too..  his acting seem to be amazing like ever β­οΈ

Try making some AnSh stuff as well, since you like them tooπŸ˜ƒnext update pakka

Gorgeous work, both of you! Keep it upπŸ€— Thank you so much neethzo πŸ€—

Originally posted by: mandy1024

Awesome work gals πŸ‘ 

@Tanzie - Awesome Abhiya n MB siggies πŸ˜³ Suku siggy was really nice too πŸ˜ƒ

@Chakku - Lovely Bebo siggies dear πŸ˜³ I also liked the one from A walk to remember πŸ˜³

Gr8 going gals πŸ‘πŸΌ Love ya πŸ€—

Thanks Manasa... glad you liked our work πŸ€—

Originally posted by: PrincessBushi

wow lovely work .. love tht Ranbir  kapoor siggie alot

Thanks a lot Bushra πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: flora212

cari and tanzie u both hv done beutifull wrks   loved them all...keep it up!!!! 

Thanks Naf... Cari nehi Chakku πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: OliveySOftheart

we both  are amazing creation maker . wooo the update is looking so beautiful 

...loved the all avis they are looking soo gorgeous 

thnkxx for the pm 

loves olive 

Thank you so much... really glad you liked them Olive πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: TrueKash

Like buttons not working πŸ˜³ will come back to like πŸ˜³ Amazing creations tanzie and chakku πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— u guys r so talented  πŸ€—

Thankas Tammy.. like button wasnt working that day but now its alright πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: MS-meghasharma

beautiful creations tanzie & chakku. Even though i can't see all on my cell :( abhiya & rk maahu were simply amazin.will watch all later ven my laptop net gets fixed .avis were beautiful too.will like ur post later .Thanx 4 pm.

Thanks a lot Megha. no problem.. watch them whenever you get time πŸ€—

Thank you Shreya πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: luckdiya

awesome wrk gls  srry lik button nt wrkin😑

Thanks a lot Diya πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: meerubzara

superb

fabulous
awosome work tanzi & chakku
keep it upπŸ‘πŸΌ
sorry like button is not working
thanks for pm

Thank you for your appreciation dear πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: crystalalena

like buttons are not working.but u both are superb.

i love every  creation specially rishbala siggie.bcoz i love them more than an one else.πŸ˜ƒ...all the best guys for future...weldone.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks so much dear... glad you liked them πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: romaila

Awesome jobs guys...πŸ‘

@Tanzie: color affects on Abhiya's work makes it more romantic . Am not much touch by Rishbala (in show)...you did an amazing job to them as well πŸ˜›. Suku's siggie is quite well...bas thora brightness zyada hogaya and its not your mistake...that show has over brigthness problem...πŸ˜† and above all your DP interest me alot πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š

@Chakku: Much liked your Kareena workπŸ˜›...your work has much clearity πŸ˜›

@Both: i guess there is a prob wid like icon...i tried several times and every time am recieving an error message(no of view mein nein brahaye hainπŸ˜†).

Thanks Romi. RishBala has many good scenes this week as well so will be making more πŸ˜† Those Suku caps were horrible... didnt get any HQ caps so hence the result πŸ€’ I made another one this week with HQ caps and I hope result is better πŸ˜³ ohh thanks, i know you are talking about which dp.. a girl is how you treat them right.. i love that quote πŸ˜‰

I liked Chakkus bebo siggy as well πŸ˜ƒ
That day like button wasnt work.. now thik hai πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: Heart_Breaker

Superb Work Tanzie and Chakku πŸ‘ i loved the Rishbala and Bebo ones the most  and i will cum later on to Like the stuffs wen button starts working πŸ˜³ 

Thank you Anurag πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

amazing creation tanzi and chakkuπŸ‘πŸ‘
i love the abhiya creations, rishbala, rk and jazzπŸ‘πŸ‘   everything is amazingπŸ‘

Thanks so Much Bani... glad you liked them πŸ€—

Originally posted by: -CuteSomi-

Chakku I am not talking to you , you didn't PM me the update?

Sorry Somi, I was the one you send PMs.. I missed.. next time wont happen πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: FatemaRox1

:O woww the rishabal stuff WAS AMAIZNG :D 

Thanks Fatema πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Abhiya_Visu

Wow lovely siggies loved them 

Abhiya 

I knew you would say this Shivi...thank you πŸ€—

Originally posted by: vampyrgirlricha

tanzie n chakku amazing work guys..i love the abhiya ones...even a walk to remember...n also rishbala...πŸ‘πŸ€—

Thanks a lot dear.. πŸ€—

Originally posted by: Maharkno1fan

awesome update gosh hmmm i love it yr plzzz next time meri bhi req lo gi na 

You can give the request... we will make it no problem πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: ninja_hattori

Congratulations to both Tanzie and Chakku! πŸ₯³Good to know this shop is run by both of U =) I've a selfish reason though as I can expect AbhIya stuffs in every updates. Haha! Is there anything to want more that that?! Nah! 😳 Finally an official shop for AbhIya pankhas! 😎  Thank you Nabi.. right you are.. you will get some Abhiya or ViSu stuff every update πŸ˜‰

I LOVE LOVE all AbhIya avis<3 The coloring's so pretty and that scene's my most favorite scene of AbhIya. The big one I love the most.❀️ Aah, Biruuu! I love him. ☺️ What an actor he is! Nice siggy on him, Tanzie! I love that scene too and thanks for liking and using dear πŸ€— do suggest me some other scenes for making avis πŸ˜›

Awwh, Chakku! U love merging ViSu pics , don't U? πŸ˜† Never ever stop doing that , okay? ;) Aankhon ki & VirMaan ones are lovely. Bebo stuffs are so stunning just like her and I just posted all of them in the FC<3 LOVE everything about the last Bebo one!❀️ I merged ViSu avis.. we r crazy πŸ€£ I know you like bebo..chalo for you will make more siggys of her πŸ˜³

And guess what? U guys put most of my favorites in this update and coincidentally this is my 1st visit. So, I'm very much overwhelmed by your warm welcome. LOL! Shouldn't I do something as well? ;) And I found also since I need to update my dabba. 😳 Using Tanzie's AbhIya avi & Chakku's Bebo siggyπŸ€—  Thank you so much dear... hope you will like next update as well πŸ€—

Originally posted by: --Rashu--

Aye haye lovely update tanzie and chakku...

Thank you Rashu πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: tanvipareek

πŸ˜ƒAmazing work tanzie and cari😊 

Thanks dear... and Cari nehi Chakku πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: vishti.dvd

ok that was sooo beautiful guys  

Thanks Ankita πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: mithsi_22

beautiful update guys..awesome..especially abhiya n visu stuff 

Thanks a lot dear πŸ€—