payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

[MEMBERSONLY][NOCOPY]

my  net went offf...just now got it back...so will eb doing update now...sorry guysss πŸ˜­

in blue my comments

nana has fallen down and he calling shanky...shanky comes and shouts evryone to come out..all comes and sees nana fallen down and saying pain in heart...shanky shouts at servants to pik nana up and carry to car and call the dr. emmideately...before going nana tells manthra(mami)to call adi and avantika...she promises she wil call immediately...and nana is taken to the hospital...our TQ is now all worried and wantes to go to hospital... and mami says no use calling avantika...

hahaahha..what a chessy character is manthra...she is shurly can go to any length to get his huby the head of the family... πŸ˜†...  lolzzz...welll

TQ is shoked at what manthra is saying...and says they need to know...and manthra is like why they need to know...she left home on her own...and well she is the one who is responsible for all this as because she came here and all this drama happened and son and mom left home and nana also went into attack seeeing his daughter leaving home like this...and she is the one who is the reasona nd when she will stop interfaring in theri house mater and all this nonsence will finally get over...our TQ is nowmore worried and wants to go to hospital and sees mami leaving...

and now our TQ(troubled queen) has become T2Q(troubled tregedy queen)🀣...and adi driving and his phone rings and its T2Q...he sees his mom and is in delima and then finally cuts the phone...again T2Q calls and says why adi is not picking her call...and finally adi did piks up her call and she says nana in hospital with attack... and adi cant belive and asks when how..and she says after they went this happened...and says sity hospital...adi wants to go back to city hospital but surpankhan stops and says this time again he doing same...adi cant belive what he is hearing and asks her what she means nana is hospitalised and she saying he doing it again...what does she means...and she explains about the last time and says he can go and check the record in hospitals... adi is shoked to know nana did to stop the engegment... 

surpnakhna ji tht was fake but to stop engegment...means not that important but yes important...but you left him and he had real one..yet you blind girl still cant see what you means to him...i rember a txt i got from prathiba...boy and girl got seprated...but the girl still was in love wiht the guy..but for hsi hapiness dint said anythign and broked up..after some month she saw him outside market siting on his bike and trying to wipe his nose with his hands...and he recevies a txt in phone - ajj hankie lana phir bhool gayaa(youi again forgot to bring hankie)...same way this guy dint understnd how much is he cared and loved for same way surpankhna is...just because one day your father wished to do soem thing and you decide to leave home and wrong hima nd hurt him to this level... OMG!relly her ego is extreme large...she has it large then life and people and loved ones... πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­

there pankhuri entering with harish papa and saying thank god he brought her wiht him...it took him ages to find his no. and call him and bring him...he says its ohk..not a big deal...btu what the heck has happened to surpankhan..how can she behave liek this..i cant understnd...and while he speaking T2Q stops...harish comes back and says lets gooo... there evryone is stnding outside examining room and manthra saw harish and is shoked to see him in hospital...and then sees T2Q and goes to her and says her she dosent need to know how harish got here and who gave him info about nana...and says when she will stop interfaring in theri house maters and T2Q si all tearry eyes and dosent say a thing...manthra walks by back to her huby anuj maharaj..
another bone less characterπŸ˜†

there adi and surpankhan still in car and adi is quit worried and surpankhan also and they both sees each other,,,,,,...there in hospital just then dr. comes and says he needs to be operated now..and they need to do it now as there is blokage and if do not operate anything can happen... so before operation he needs some one from dewan family to coem and sign the paper so that hospital is nto responsible for anything hapening to nana...and anuj says how can he sign the paper..its avantika who always takes big decision...lolzz face of mami

there was any and elephant..walking by..they come across a bridge which was undre construction and writeen...people with less weight can cross as bridge is under construction... reading this ant sais dw elephant darling...come i will take you on my back and then we can cross the bridge easily πŸ˜† now when elephant hearing this imagine his shock...  πŸ€£

harish says to dr. come lets go i will sign the paper and he is walking with dr. and manthra in slow voice says to anuj(adi's mama) evrythign was going to be in your hand and why did you said no...you are the whole and soul of this empire..so go and do the sign and before he can take a step voice comes..i will sign the papaer...and all turns and sees surpankhan standing with adi... and she walks by and says to dr. she will do the formality and asks how is nana and dr. says cricital and well they need to operate immediatly so...you all beter start arranging for blood as his blood group is AB-..a rare blood group...so all starts calling whome they know to know if blood can be avilable and blood banks too...

generally a sibling blood group shure matches with parents blood group...if not all but one do shure matches...but now a days not complusory...but this dosent go with more then one sibbling...if one sibling it might be..might be blood group dosent match..but one will match as he has 3 kids..so 99%one will match... i am saying coz my elder daughter dosen match with both of us...me and sanjiv...its rare and lolzz... haahahhaha..we tease her she not my and his..changed in hospital..as her father always says he too was changed in hospitets al as he is 2nd son..and mom loves 1st and 3rd son and its only paa who is soem wht in side of sanjiv so wheneva he has fight with his mom he says..han why will you take my side i was tou cahnged in hospital naa...so sajiv says to my elder if i got change you too will naa as family thing..understnd πŸ€£

all are trying to arrange the blood but non geting and T2Q is watching adi and his effort to have blood anyhow..seeing this T2Q gets an idea and she starts asking all over hospital whoever there if they have AB-...lolzzz..seeing this adi goes and stops her and says..stop this .. what is she doing and T2Q says she trying to get soem blood for nanaji and adi says...this is nto the way they are trying and stop crying and T2Q says its all because of her and she coming to home and adi says to stop all this nonsence talks and she not responsible so she has to stop crying and blaming herself as its jsut a situation which leed to all this...but our T2Q as if will undrestand and just watches adi attending calls after calls and asking if blood there or geting angry at soem blood bank how they can not have blood and crying ...

oh!man i was right giving her the name T2Q πŸ˜†

in kulu mama and whole family siting and mama says this is court paper and it says in a week you people have to give me back my 25laks...and dadaji says if he has brought the papaer then he must have pen too and he gives pen but is shoked to knwo he is non moved by wht he is doing...he says this is nto only gting over in this they have to give it anyhow and dadaji says they ahve toreturn him money one day so why not now and mama ji says let see till nwo they warent able to give anything now how they will give now..and dadaji says yeh assembling money in a week will be quit problamatic but yet he knows god with him so he can do... and mama leaves 

dr. brings nana and evry one goes to see him T2Q too runs but dosent see surpankhan standing and lightly gets her push in order to reach nana...and then nana stops strecher and with signal calls adi..he runs to him and anan says he dosent knwo once he goes inside he will come out alive or not so can he do him a favour before he go inside...and adi is all so terry eyes and asd and touches his hands wiht both hands and signls by his neck yes ...and nana says T2Q will think she is respnonsible for all this so its his duty ke he wil make her soem how understand she is nto at all responsible for any of whatever hapen not even hsi attack and he will promise to tc of her till she dosent comeplete her internship as it was he who promised to take care of her and because of his words she is in mumbai...so promise he will do and fulfill whateva necessary to keep the words of his nana...and adi says yes..he will do as he asked ... all the while surpakhan is shoked and uterrrlyyy shocked to hear what nana asked and adi's yes...

finally surpankhan nose cuting episode is here...now in ramayan when surpankhan nose was cut by lakshman she went to ravan and filled his ears...what this surpnakhan will do.....but i am warnign you guysss..dont guesss...coz this cv is clearly mad πŸ€¬  and whateva he writes its acording to the situation plays at his home πŸ˜‰ .. and his heart dies listning last time ke sali left home and she is in love with some one else..listning this he made T2Q out from hostel and serching and nana heart-atack...now his heart if goes complete dead listing this and he is very sad..nana will die for shure...other wise dont guess guysss...this cv is unrechable πŸ˜†

nana is taken inside ipeartion theater..and surpankhan gets angry at adi and says how he can promise anything such and adi is like wht the hell dint you see his condition and at this time what did you wanted me to do..huh?he has to give him promise..dint you see how worried he was...and listning this T2Q walks away and adi wants to go after her and surpnkhan stops him and he wants to go but she says no...

my god this woman has serzly lost it... complete nut case is this woman..no doubt harish cant be with her..no doubt... this woman is comlpete mess and so full of her ego and selfishness she is killing all her goodness inside her...for what..for this ego..which has no life or respect...infact which takes aevrything away from one...man!wooofissshhh..i am complete in awwweee...

dadji saying T2Q to control her emotions as adi will need her and her support at this hour of need and if she will brek down like this then hwo she will help adi in being strong... there nurse coems and says blood needs imediately...and surpankhan is about to say soem thign but harish walks by and says..blood has been arranged and he has done all the formality with blood bank thing... adi and surpnakhan is so shoked and adi is so ashamed and wants to go to harish but with hsi last behaviour he couldnt go and sees harish going back and siting alone not even seeing towards him..and he is so tempeted to go to him..to hug his fav. paa harish and to talk to him..but he cant..and just then preet masi comes and goes to surpankhan  takes hold of her hands and catches it tightly and says will papa be alright naa😭and surpankhan asks where was she till now and preeti masi replies was in temple prying for papa and  surpnakhna says not to worry nothing will happen to papa and preti says she got to hear blood is arranged and its jiyaji(harish)who arranged it..and til he is here never to get worry as he will take care of evrything and listning this surpankhan takes back her hands which has been caught hold by preeti is sheer desperation to get soem console from her elder sister at the time of need...but surpankhan is least bother and she takes back her hold and leaves preeti masi hands in mid air

ohk...so another big incident and mistake harish did was he must have said preeti much beter then surpankhan or ...i think surpankhan thinks preeti is in love with harish...i am dead shure πŸ€’

precap - same we saw in maha episode...

Edited by payalibm - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Tyt Payal Di and thanks in advance! πŸ€—
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Waiting for the update, thanks in advance :)
OnlyHope thumbnail
Sonia, you watch this too? 😲 *jaw drop* Edited by OnlyHope - 11 years ago
xMidnightStarx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks in advance!! :)
OnlyHope thumbnail
^ and YOU too 😳 I didn't know I'd know so many people here 😳 main to akeli ghoomti phirti rehti thi yahan πŸ˜†
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Lolz what a epic! Thnz m travelling Payal so cnt watch it!
Spot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for the detailed update today

How does the hospital cope with this Drama Queen - must be special medical school training
Dae_drmer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
jaanu i thought pankhu ki blood group bhi ab negative hoga...
didnt yuh think same as mine??
par i guess i m wrong
padma_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update...
avantu has some serious issues...