----

simran
aziza
chanana
fizii_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: _Aanchal_

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#ff0033">Replacement Suggestions :</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#ff0033">Fizzu - VM Task</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#ff0033">neloufer - reported</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#ff0033">vancouver - Reported</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#ff0033">arshi - reported</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#ff0033">vampire - Reported</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#ff0033">anisha- Reported</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#ff0033">----</font>
😳
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#ff0033">----</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#ff0033">simran</font>
<font color="#ff0033" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">aziza</font>
<font color="#ff0033" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">chanana</font>

i think they r nrw members ,wat exactly they have to di ,i ll try to contact them
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
fizi, they can simply come here and give ideas if they cannot make vmz and other things asked for from the tasks given..
fizii_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hmmm,got it,khushi
I , ll pm them
im here and am so sorry im late had a wedding 
im going to try my best to be active really really really really sorry 
Edited by VampireAleena - 11 years ago
.anishaa. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..first.rain..

fizi, they can simply come here and give ideas if they cannot make vmz and other things asked for from the tasks given..

Hey! :)
Yes I don't know how to make VMs...never had the software for it and never learned :/
I apologize for that. If I knew how to I would definitely assist you. But this is a task in which I won't be able to help.
In the future though I will certainly help if the task is in an area of my expertise. I can write OS/SSes and also make sigs (unanimated).

In the meantime, if you need ideas for the vm, such as song or scene selection, you can let me know.
-Araina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: .anishaa.

Hey! :)
Yes I don't know how to make VMs...never had the software for it and never learned :/
I apologize for that. If I knew how to I would definitely assist you. But this is a task in which I won't be able to help.
In the future though I will certainly help if the task is in an area of my expertise. I can write OS/SSes and also make sigs (unanimated).

In the meantime, if you need ideas for the vm, such as song or scene selection, you can let me know.

That's alright dear. You can simply give ideas on what scenes can be used! This one was vm task so I understand. Jsut your one post makes the difference :) future tasks, hopefully there is something for you to do! 

The Vmz are almost done with and jsut waiting on makers. So all good there too. 
Same here i aint very good at the vm but i can help with the scenes and song choices. im not very artistic i can help in making an OS or something 
-Araina- thumbnail
That's fab then. Even if you are not able to do anything, you can be here and be a support for your team ;)