Is love Seriously blind?!

arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
We have heard everwhere that Love is Blind..but is love blind to the extent that u cud go n kill somebody?

the episodes of last two weeks of Gumrah showed, more or less, the same thing..people killing each other or doing other crimes for the sake of their so called 'Love'! Be it the story of two sisters or of the best friends or the childhood friends or todays epi..

So guys is ur love really important to u this much that u could go to any extent?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I hvnt experiece any love thngs til nw bt i dnt thnk i cud go dis far for d sake of love.

I dnt thnk what we saw in last epis wid benoy-pari n nichay-sreya dy didnt knw d meaning of luv,there nly possesiveness,greed n may b some affectn bt dat was definetly nt luv. Luv is abt undrstandng,trust..bt i aftr watchng last 2 epi i dnt thnk there was any luv in real.

Uff,such a long cmnt๐Ÿ˜›
-Divya.S- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post, yup love is imp, but 4 me love is nly nt d life. there are many more thngs to do in lyf othr than love. but hanh love is als a very imp part of lyf. and i think if its true love u wil think about all d consiquences and then take a decision in favour of both.. oops i hope ths wasnt too long, sory if u find it illogical. ๐Ÿ˜›
shibz thumbnail
well if u ask me..its definitely No but then there are different types of ppl.. there r ppl who love with all their loved ones' flaws.. so yeah love in most cases aint blind but sometimes ppl have blind faith..blind trust on the ones they love.. in Pankhuri n Pooja's case isn't it more on the insecure side? it wasnt a issue related to blind love..
pari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
For me no..bt this kind of shreya-nischay..etc love is blind.. Instead of pointing out the flaws in the lover n rectifying them, like kk said, they try to right/wrong whatever it takes just to be safely in a relationship with the ones they love.. N its better not to love one 'blindly' than to do wrong unethical things n create trouble ..