Acerbically Urs - SwaRonFansSansLOWE - 5 Inv. ONLY

Sawyer_Tom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
HA! This time I KNOW why Rafi is unable to create a new thread! iSmug.😎 She is AWOL this time. Absent With Official Leave. And though we miss her terribly, life has to move on. (She is going to kill me for making it sound as if I'm killing her). ðŸ˜† So guys, somberly enough, I present the FIFTH thread for this group of Acerbic people who consider themselves better than the rest, thanks to Rafi's blatant discrimination. And NO, I won't be changing the introduction this time also. It's become a sort of a tradition now. Without Rafi's inspirational speech we are nothing. NOTHING I tell you! 😳 Sorry went a bit overboard this time. ðŸ˜³

Not very big phans of LOWE stories and mindless fluff. Who are supposed to be here ? Ppl who Like / Love / Admire SwaRon cuz they are different and complicated and disturbingly awesome but dont hesitate to call a spade a spade when they suck, thanks to CMG ppl reverting to their traditions occasionally. We ain't Slabs of concrete but we ARE allergic to too much cheese. Romance is awesome as long as its justified. Kk thanks ðŸ˜³ 

P.S : This is an invite only thread. You cannot post here if you havent been invited / informed about this thread by me. You cannot ASK to come here no matter how familiar you are with any of us from the forum. As blunt as that sounds, if we feel u belong with us here, we will INVITE you, we do not take requests. This is a CC for like minded ppl who wear spikes for a 2nd skin and not everyone can digest the barbs we dish out and hence the really small , tight and exclusive circle. This CC isn't currently planning on adding ANYONE. Thanks .

To make Life easier here's listing our names :

1. SwaRon911 = Rafi

2. Savage = Kankshita/KD

3. Sawyer_Tom = Nidhi

4. marauder = Shishir (Boy ! ðŸ˜†)

5. lyfisbeautiful = Shalini

6. Sudha-SK =  Sudha 

7. meevee =  Meera (Middle East)

8. meery. =  Meera (Delhi)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snowey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Congo on the 5th thread guys ðŸ¥³    
lyfisbeautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
🥳
5th!!! not bad!!😎
lyfisbeautiful thumbnail
And to quote rafi "we r a small, tight and exclusive circle n currently this cc isnt planning to add anyone!"😳  god i miss her so much!!
MirageSwaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Actually we've bcum kinda inconsistent and lazy sumtimes nd we need to take the vault forward don't u think... so hoping this one will b even more exciting...missing Rafi lots & guys any idea where Meera as in Meery is??? Missing her kind of humor too
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congratulations to everybody. ðŸ¥³
lyfisbeautiful thumbnail
Meery must be busy with something.. cos she hasnt been around for quite some time now!
n congrats evryone!
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
You know I think we are the only one who when goes to paste the link of finished thread to get it closed writes just one link. Most of them paste 5-5 thread link at the same time. 
Snowey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@ Meera - Yeah we have to take the vault forward.
and meery ka no idea, 
and miss both Rafi and merry. 
lyfisbeautiful thumbnail
Ok guys m off to bed now!! goodnight ppl!🤗