edwardcullen19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
hey guys this is TC article so i am not posting link for it...but i am posting the content of the article here...really Neha is very sweet

Neha Sargam debuted on television with Sony Entertainment Television's Indian Idol as a contestant after which she stepped into fiction world with Rajan Shahi's (Director's Kut Productions) Chand Chupa Badal Mein, followed by many other shows like Haar Jeet, Punar Vivah et al. Certainly, Rajan Shahi is the one who paved way for Neha into the small screen space.

Today, at the press meet of Ramayan (Zee TV), the actress apologized Rajan Shahi for not informing him about her new project. "I really want to say sorry to Rajan sir because I couldn't inform him about me taking up Ramayan. I am afraid but on the other hand I was asked not to speak about it until Sita gets revealed in front of the media," confessed Neha.
The point is that Neha shares everything about her professional commitments to Rajan.

Neha went on, "I know, he must have already known that I am doing Ramayan from industry sources, but till now I haven't informed him. I really want to apologize for that. I am going to make a call to him as soon as I get free today."

Neha…as Godfather says…everything is business…nothing personal…Hope Rajan will understand it!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
tfs
neha such a sweetheart