Happy Birthday Puru Chibber

LoveTVShows thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
D

It's time to put your hands in the air and party hard. Why? Well it's birthday time of your favourite stars. The celebs who were born today are Kunal Karan Kapoor, who plays Mohan in Sunshine Productions' Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha on Colors, Nirav Soni, who plays Tanu in the same show, Puru Chibber, last seen as Soham in Pavitra Rishta (Zee TV), Avinash Sachdev, last seen in Teri Meri Love Stories on Star Plus and Devoleena Bhattacharjee, who is seen as Gopi in Saath Nibhana Saathiya on Star Plus.

Kunal Karan Kapoor, who is in Nepal shooting for Na Bole Tum… cut a cake on the sets with his crew. He is expected to fly back tonight.

On the other hand, shared Nirav, "I will be partying with my friends and family tonight. Last night, I cut cakes with my parents and close friends. I am receiving a lot of gifts, my brother Jay (Soni) gifted me a Tag Heuer watch. On my birthday, I hope to get some good projects. Otherwise, I am content and happy in life and don't wish anything more. Since it's my birthday week, I will be going to an orphanage tomorrow, as I love spending time with kids."

Puru Chibber averred, "I was with my parents last night and will be with my mother today; we will both go out for dinner together. I just want to work and get some good offers."

Declared Avinash Sachdev, "Since the last four years, I have been partying with my girlfriend Rubina (Dilaik). This year, for a change, I am staying with my cousin in Navi Mumbai. He gave me a Tissot watch. In the evening, I will be going out with my cousins and Rubina."

Observed Devolina, "It's one of the most memorable birthdays I have ever had ever till date. Last night, when I was with my family, I cut two cakes. Today, while shooting, the unit got me cake, while the production house got a separate cake for me. They bathe with cake and I was almost submerged in it. Among the gifts I received were wishes, cards, gifts and flowers. I had never expected such a warm treatment. I am overwhelmed."

Wishing you all a very happy birthday!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveTVShows thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
belated happy birthday Puru, Oh dear hope writers give you good role and screenspace soon .

guys yesterday was his birthday

https://www.facebook.com/#!/Puru.Chibber
Edited by my_jaan - 11 years ago
xxxnm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg!!! its Sachin not soham. How embarrassing! chibber gets so little screen space that they forget his character.