Hi guys!!!!!!

nazmin_devil thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hiii guys i m new to IF.jst join bcz of gumrah...,i m a frnd  of sreeja.n she was the 1 who forced me to see the show because of Karan!!!!!😆😆 And now thanx to her even i am crazy abt him...Haye he looks so hot!!!!☺️And uff that shirtless pic of his was a cherry on the cake😳

Hope that i will have an awesome time out here and make some good friends out here...😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi nazmin..welcm to gumrah forum. Oh u r sreeju's frnd...wel dn i cn guess u r also karan fan. He is jst awsome n undoubtly d hottest person ovr d planet❤️
sreeja_rox thumbnail
finally u joined!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yipee...😃 madhu she isnt able 2 rply 2 u coz of the new restriction's on spamming for newbies🤣🤣
shibz thumbnail
welcome to the forum Nazmin😃 wen i saw ur post in the gal i thought it's Sreeja only as u r using the avi sreeja requested😆

Sreeja but shez made only 2 posts so far..!😕
sreeja_rox thumbnail

Originally posted by: shibz

<font color="#666666" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">welcome to the forum Nazmin😃 wen i saw ur post in the gal i thought it's Sreeja only as u r using the avi sreeja requested😆

Sreeja but shez made only 2 posts so far..!😕
</font>

haha ya i nly tld her 2 keep that avi😆Arre dnt noe,i was teachng her hw 2 rply 2 all bt she wasn't able 2 post as it was showing sum error lyk u can nly post 20 in 24hrs,bt yaha to wo sirf 2 post ki hai🤣🤣
pari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey nazmim..welcum..
Sreeju forced u to watch kk? Gud for u, coz otherwise u'd be missing sumthing very good.. Kk is one of the finest n mastikhor actor on tv..yet so down-to-earth abt it..

Do watch his other works..n trust us, u'll just fall in love with him..
sreeja_rox thumbnail

Originally posted by: pari_15

Hey nazmim..welcum..
Sreeju forced u to watch kk? Gud for u, coz otherwise u'd be missing sumthing very good.. Kk is one of the finest n mastikhor actor on tv..yet so down-to-earth abt it..

Do watch his other works..n trust us, u'll just fall in love with him..

she is already in love wid kk.After effects of being my frnd🤣🤣she is waiting 2 c karan in tmls😉
nazmin_devil thumbnail
thank u soo much guys!!!!!Havin prob in undrstanding IF now😆and even dis spamming error😕😡
M00NA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Nazmin 😊
welcom to gumrh forum...
M happy karan ki dewaniyon ki list mai ak aur add ho gai hai 🤣
Ppar kya kar sakte hain he is so hot n charming k us k charm.se koi bach hi nahi pata ☺️
shibz thumbnail

Originally posted by: nazmin_devil

thank u soo much guys!!!!!Havin prob in undrstanding IF now😆and even dis spamming error😕😡

aww,,..u will learn soon...n spamming error that's strange...